/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Faith

barrio79
10-01-2008, 06:06 AM
Faith .
""
He can stand to back his claims with solid science, I assure you science would be on his side if he meant to add scientific data to his claims.. for now he stands equal not inferior to his atheist counterpart were it not for the other man's doctorate which I really believe he should be debarred of on the account he abuses it and that is extremely unethical-- your personal beliefs and prejudices shouldn't extend to science period! he too appeals to demagoguery.

Both at the end will come down to faith.. one solidifying his points by ingeminating a universal negative, while Yahya banks on the default conclusion.
"""

I’ve seen this point of view in other places where persons of differing viewpoints agree that it’s all down to one’s faith.
It may be right; but faith is just something one decides to follow or believe one sunny morning, just like Bill O’Reilly on Fox News said it was faith that allowed him to believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ. No scientific data required.
I had faith in a race horse once , but I lost more than faith

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.