/* */

PDA

View Full Version : the best defeat - mean jannah,or...

abdunnur
10-02-2008, 11:50 PM
Is it possible to we have compettion (match) with Allah? Yes, that is area of mercy!
There was a man without much good deeds. He used borrow of money to help people. When somebody was in situation to can not give back money,
"our" man used to say: -I forgive you and hope Allah will forgive me.-
On the Big Judgement Day, angels(melaikeh) will hold him, as(like) every person they must. Allah will tell to them: " Leave him, let him free, my mercy is bigger than his!"
Who be defeated of Allah in mercy area, he win!
All people, all animals wait for us. But......
If I decide to be mercy, to feed birds, to give a coin to a poor man...
Is it enough? Do I must have my 5 time pray, fasting...
Man about -hadith speaks- had no good deeds except borrowing...
How to explain that?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
10-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Do non-muslims count? As borrowers, that is.

truemuslim
10-03-2008, 05:24 PM
^o)

i dont get it...:-[

abdunnur
10-03-2008, 08:21 PM
That man was exist before Muhammed a.s. If some of muslims today decide -to borrow money, and to neglect pray, fasting...etc, so that is wrong way cos we have rules about basic islamic things. To die without basic things is the big risk (hazard) for our position in Future World. But point of hadith about that men we should take. Mercy!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
10-03-2008, 11:05 PM
hmm.........I agree :D

------
10-06-2008, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
^o)

i dont get it...:-[
Snap.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.