lato
10-03-2008, 11:06 AM
slm everyone how was everyone eid did u have fun
how did ur ramzan go? i think it went fast

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
10-03-2008, 11:09 AM
:w: Lato

yes i had fun on eid and ate too much sweet things and am now sick of sweets things!
and yes Ramadhan went super fast SubhanAllah.

What about you?
and welcome again :p

Musaafirah
10-03-2008, 11:09 AM
:sl:
You new to the forum?
Ramadhan went well Alhamdulillah! How did it go for you? I feel it went by too fast for me though! I pray Allah (SWT) grants me the tawfiq to live to see another Ramadhan and to partake of its blessings insh'allah!
Anyways, welcome to the forum and may you have a very beneficial stay here!!!

Sahabiyaat
10-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Salam Lato :) and welcome

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
10-03-2008, 05:34 PM
Wa Aleykum Selam

Welcome to the forum and InshaAllah you have a very enjoyable and beneficial stay in here :)

lato
10-05-2008, 10:22 AM
slm everyone i glad that everyone had a gud ramzan and eid. make allah forgive all our sin in the holy month of ramadan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!