/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What matters is how you see yourself...

Re.TiReD
10-03-2008, 11:34 AM
:salamext:

Cute huh?

So basically, who cares what others think of you? I personally dont give a hoot :D Its true that there'll be alotta people in life who will diss you, but as long as you're hippy hoppy happy, then blahhh! Who cares :p

Toodles :D

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
10-03-2008, 11:34 AM
:salamext:

MashaaAllaah..

Musaafirah
10-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Man you never fail to cheer me up!! :D
Please don't tell me you'll be gettin yourself the mehndi pony though!!

Re.TiReD
10-03-2008, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
Man you never fail to cheer me up!! :D
Please don't tell me you'll be gettin yourself the mehndi pony though!!
Lol :D JazakAllah khayr :p

And nah, I is too old :-[ :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
10-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Surprisingly, the cat and I see alike.

Re.TiReD
10-03-2008, 08:07 PM
So does I....well try to remain unaffected by others :shade:

Lamees
10-03-2008, 08:17 PM
I sometimes care of what people think abt me..:-[

noorseeker
10-03-2008, 08:22 PM
its not easy , worrying what people think of you, but if your 100% sure you have good intentions, then no need to worry.

The cat and lion should be reversed, this goes out to all us ganster wannabes

Re.TiReD
10-03-2008, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar

The cat and lion should be reversed, this goes out to all us ganster wannabes
Agreed ^^ :thumbs_up

noorseeker
10-03-2008, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JσℓιєFℓєυя
Agreed ^^ :thumbs_up
The lion could also represent arrogance , remember when you look in the mirror , who put you there, who made you strong and healthy, did you have a say in your abilities, no Allah swt did,

Im saying this to my self, theres are times i get arrogant, maybe its the shaytan whispers , may be it my self,, but no excuses

i come from dirty water , nothing else

Re.TiReD
10-03-2008, 08:50 PM
The lion could also represent arrogance , remember when you look in the mirror , who put you there, who made you strong and healthy, did you have a say in your abilities, no Allah swt did,
Thats true, but in this context I think it means something else right?

Its a small feeble cat looking in the mirror, probably feeling worthless because it didnt catch a fat enough mouse for lunch, and then she sees the lion in the mirror, and it lifts her spirits and tells her, 'you know what, maybe you arent so lame after all' lol :-[ :p

noorseeker
10-03-2008, 08:58 PM
sorry i took it off topic

You know the saying a picture says a thousands words

Re.TiReD
10-03-2008, 09:00 PM
sorry i took it off topic

You know the saying a picture says a thousands words
Dont worry, its perfectly on-topic :)

Yes a pic does speak volumes, it'd be interesting to hear what others thought of it also

Musaafirah
10-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Don't you find it's really easy for people to see things completely differently to others, thinking that their point of view is the only correct one?
I'm not saying it for arguments sake, it's just that one way of seeing the pic was that it was a reminder that you're not small and insignificant and that you shouldn't care what others say,
Whilst the other viewpoint was a reminder that we shouldn't always think too much of ourselves?
I think both of these are correct and I really wanna know what others think of this pic now as well sis Jolie!!

Re.TiReD
10-03-2008, 09:06 PM
lol same ^^^

I like thinking about seemingly insignificant things like these :-[ :p

noorseeker
10-03-2008, 09:08 PM
its like the Quran , same verses , but different interperations, ok thats my 2 cents ,

im outy of this thread, i wana see what others say

FatimaAsSideqah
10-03-2008, 09:13 PM
But what matters MOST is what you think of yourself. We all have the ability to do great things, but in order to reach that potential you have to believe in yourself to work and make it happen. Dare to dream big and know that you are capable of making your dreams come true. Never let others make you feel less than what you are. You are magnificent! :D

noorseeker
10-03-2008, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
But what matters MOST is what you think of yourself. We all have the ability to do great things, but in order to reach that potential you have to believe in yourself to work and make it happen. Dare to dream big and know that you are capable of making your dreams come true. Never let others make you feel less than what you are. You are magnificent! :D
ok im back , that the prob with me , people can put me down and that

but the person that does the most damage is myself, and thats the thing i need to get over

FatimaAsSideqah
10-03-2008, 09:21 PM
ok im back , that the prob with me , people can put me down and that

but the person that does the most damage is myself, and thats the thing i need to get over
Aww huni! I didn't realised that you have problem with that.

May Allah Taala make things to easy on you. Ameen.

Be strong huni.

Lamees
10-03-2008, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
100% right :)

FatimaAsSideqah
10-03-2008, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lamees
100% right :)
barak feeki wa iyakki ukthie. :)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-03-2008, 09:59 PM
lol i agree and disagree with this one

yeah you shouldnt care when people are spiteful and bitter only talk lies and exaggerations to put you down

HOWEVER, do NOT deceive yourself, when you look in the mirror and see a lion when you yourself are a kitten then that is 2000% deceipt! accept yourself for who you are, change what needs to be changed, improve what needs to be improved.

but dont change for crappy reasons, coz thats just silly (:))

Musaafirah
10-03-2008, 10:01 PM
^^ indeedy!
(What's with the extra p in deceit?)

IbnAbdulHakim
10-03-2008, 10:02 PM
^ oh, i was thinking of receipt :-[ would edit it but then it'll have that horrible horrible last edited scar on it :-\

yasin ibn Ahmad
10-14-2008, 10:32 PM
the cat should be scared of itself:D

Re.TiReD
10-15-2008, 08:23 AM
^ lol

If you think about it, we should be scared of ourselves in the sense that we just dont know where the desires of our nafs will lead us, that lion could be the nafs actually....we need to keep it under lock and key.

yasin ibn Ahmad
10-18-2008, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
^ lol

If you think about it, we should be scared of ourselves in the sense that we just dont know where the desires of our nafs will lead us, that lion could be the nafs actually....we need to keep it under lock and key.
That is a good point of you.the lion is our nafs.It seems dangerous when we look at the mirror(when we come accross opportunities to commit sins)But if we dont look at that mirror , we are still that cute cat.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.