/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm very hurt.

aminahjaan
10-03-2008, 07:07 PM
:sl:
A muslim sister only 18 years old died on Eid in a car accident.
I didn't know her well, but I never heard a thing bad about her, I knew she was a great sweet and innocent girl.
Please make Dua'a for her and her family.

Read this article for more information
:cry:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/n...-fourcars.html

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-03-2008, 07:16 PM
innah lillaahi wa innah ilaihi raajiun

may Allaah accept her fasting, Ameen

Güven
10-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajoon

May Allah grant her family and friends Sabr and accept her fasting and forgive her sins, Amiin

Snowflake
10-03-2008, 07:30 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra ji'oon

^ameen..

may Allah forgive her sins and grant her jannatul firdaws ~ ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aminahjaan
10-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Thank you for all your dua'as
But alhamdulillah, our community of teenagers were really brought closer together especially since Nora was a sweet and very religious person. And the death was so sudden. When we all talked about it we all learned about how important and fragile life really is, and that we should forget all the stupid useless luxuries in life. Like someone told me "All Allah wants is you to listen to him just for a little bit, and you get an endless supply of happiness after"

I really truly learned how precious and great life is. I've learned to appreciate life, and accept that death is nothing romantic or great, but is a new beginning. A great one for some and terrible for others. Inshallah a great beginning for Nora, and I hope she's smiling down on us in Jannah. Allah Yir7amak.

Musaafirah
10-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un :(

ayan333
10-03-2008, 07:56 PM

Yes thats good to hear...the only thing we can do is learn from them (deaths)

Me too sis...this is so sad...i jus drove home like a crazy person

SubhanALLAH

May ALLAH (SWA) have mercy on her and grant her Janatul-Fardows,Thuma Ameen

she died on a great day

noorseeker
10-03-2008, 08:01 PM
inna lilahi wa inna lolahi rajioon, makes us all think, may allah swt grant jannah firdaus

Danah
10-03-2008, 08:17 PM
ina lilah wa ina ilaihi rajeoon

May allah grant her jannat al ferdous, and grant her family patience

Lamees
10-03-2008, 08:27 PM
Inna lillah wa Inna ilaihi raji3oon..

May allah forgive her and grant her Al-Jannah..Ameen..

transition?
10-04-2008, 01:41 AM
innah lillaahi wa innah ilaihi raajiun

The world is a prison for the believers and a paradise for the disbelievers.
Thus, Muslims live in this world as travelers, getting ever so closer to our true destination, the Hereafter.

transition?
10-04-2008, 01:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

Yes thats good to hear...the only thing we can do is learn from them (deaths)

Me too sis...this is so sad...i jus drove home like a crazy person

SubhanALLAH

May ALLAH (SWA) have mercy on her and grant her Janatul-Fardows,Thuma Ameen

she died on a great day

so true.
Imagine dying on your way to pray/worship at the mosque (I don't mean specifically this girl, in general). I've heard that one gets resurrected doing the last deed they were doing.

ayan333
10-04-2008, 01:47 AM
:
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
so true.
Imagine dying on your way to pray/worship at the mosque (I don't mean specifically this girl, in general). I've heard that one gets resurrected doing the last deed they were doing.

Yes wut ever you were doing last i show ALLAH (SWA) will resurrect you in the day of Jungemnet

InshALLAH we will come in an act or worship

SubhanALLAH..we plan our lives like we are promised tomorow..this young sister was probably thinking the samething we are thinking now

she never got to grow up,get married,have kids

May ALLAH (SWA) have Mercy on her,Ameen

maryam87
10-04-2008, 02:08 AM
Its pretty hard losing someone close
a close family member passed away in Ramadan as well, but i personally believe they r very lucky its ourselves we should be crying about, how r we going to die? what more could someone want then die in a holy month while worshipping Allh (swt)
Lucky them is all i can say

truemuslim
10-04-2008, 02:12 AM
inna lillah wa ina alaihi raji'un,
and ameen to dua

and subhanallah everyone dying in eid you kno how many people????????

Khayal
10-04-2008, 03:49 AM

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Elaehe Raje'on!

Aameen to all duas.

BlissfullyJaded
10-04-2008, 04:32 AM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oun!

Ameen to the adiya.

aminahjaan
10-05-2008, 09:23 AM
SubhanAllah all you guys are praying for her, :)
I just want to inform you that Nora read the Quran two times this Ramadan and wanted to quit college to go to Shariah school. It is from Allah that she survived her Ramadan did laylat al qadr at the masjid and fasted during ramadan. I also have been told she never missed a prayer. I look at pictures of her now, and Wallah her face is so angelic and beautiful. She was so pious and never wore make-up and did anything irrational. Mashallah. I miss her, a piece of me is still missing, but insh'Allah she is in a better place Ameen.

Jazakalah for all your prayers :)

REMINDER:

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS, REMEBER TO WEAR YOUR SEATBELT. IT MAY SEEM UNIMPORTANT BUT AS YOU CAN SEE IT AFFECTS LIVES!

AND FOR THE NON-MUSLIMS, IF AND WHEN YOU DRINK, NEVER EVER DRINK WHILE INTOXICATED. YOU CAN KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE. AND WHEN YOU KILL SOMEONE YOU HURT SO MANY OTHERS.

aminahjaan
10-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Also, subhanallah the Prophet (saw) finished the Quran two times during the Ramadan before he died.
Mashallah. Nora aslo wanted to teach young children about Islam, inshallah we will get that program started too. There were also so many people at her Janaza that the detective (non-muslim) said
"I've never seen so many people affected by one person, this is truly amazing and wonderful"

Please go here and educate yourself! :

http://norarisha.com/

Güven
10-08-2008, 11:58 PM
just saw this on youtube :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH7CuVd_XD8

truemuslim
10-09-2008, 12:06 AM
^ :cry: jus made it sadder :(
may allah grant her the highest of jannah, nd grant sabr for her family nd friends :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.