/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question About Salaat * Please Help*

ILoveAllah
10-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Ok I have trouble sitting down like this :

I just can't seem to get my left foot ( left foot as in when you are looking at the picture ) under my butt. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The only thing I can do it make my right foot look like that in the picture but my other foot is parallel to that foot. I can't make it perpendicular. It just won't work. I tried a lot of times. Any suggestions?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
10-03-2008, 10:54 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI Forum.

Initially it is very hard to sit in that position but slowly as time passes, you'll get used to it and the pain will cease or at least diminish enormously Insha'Allah.

When you pray salaat, you have to work up. For example:

Day 1: sit on the left foot for 1 rakat during one of the salaats during the day.

Day 2: sit on the left foot for 1 rakat during 2 salaats of the day.

Day 3: sit on the left foot for 1 rakat during 3 salaats of the day.

And you keep adding more and more until you can do it at ease. If it causes too many problems for you, you don't have to do it, but it's recommended to.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.