/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgently need help. Is anyone online?

Gardens
10-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Salaam brothers and sisters.

I am a newbie to this forum and this is my first post. Is there anyone online right now who I could talk to? I know its the middle of the night (in UK at least).

I was reading that thread I think its called: The Path that lead me to Allah Heart break series.

Well I am heartbroken. Totally. And as excellent as that thread is I really am so lost right now.

So I am basically asking for someone to talk to. Preferably someone who has been in a similar situation.

I will wait here.

JAZAKALLAH.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BlissfullyJaded
10-04-2008, 03:57 AM
:sl:

*Thread Approved*

noorseeker
10-04-2008, 04:01 AM
assalamalikum bro, sory ive just come on now. I cant really remember that thread sorry

doorster
10-04-2008, 05:46 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ak-series.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zahida
10-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Sorry that you are having problems........... InshAllah Allah will help you. Brother at that time in the night when you are alone and feel the need to talk ,talk with Him, read namaaz [I]TUJJHAD[I and InshAllah you will find peace. From experience let me tell you that you are alone.......... No-one can take away your pain, we can listen, sympathise and advise.......... I know how you feel trust me.

AnonymousPoster
10-08-2008, 08:38 PM
bump

Ashjan95
10-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Salaam
bro sorry i now how u feel. Just read quran and duaa and talk to allah
and this is the right time to aswell wen u are all alone

salaam

Zahida
10-08-2008, 09:25 PM
:sl:welcome. can't remember your thred can you hint/remind amhere if you want to talk/discuss:w::bump::bump:
format_quote Originally Posted by Gardens
Salaam brothers and sisters.

I am a newbie to this forum and this is my first post. Is there anyone online right now who I could talk to? I know its the middle of the night (in UK at least).

I was reading that thread I think its called: The Path that lead me to Allah Heart break series.

Well I am heartbroken. Totally. And as excellent as that thread is I really am so lost right now.

So I am basically asking for someone to talk to. Preferably someone who has been in a similar situation.

I will wait here.

JAZAKALLAH.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.