/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Proof: Heaven and Hell in the words of a dead man

Hamayun
10-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Subhan Allah!!!

This man died for a very short period but experienced some beautiful things. He didn't make it to the grave stage but his experiences are still very re-assuring. The skeptics will find an excuse again I'm sure but for any person with an open mind this is living proof of Allah/God.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UGpxfo...eature=related

Subhan Allah!!! This has increased my Eeman 10 fold.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
10-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Subhan'Allah!!

Remember it is very very important to repenting whenever any of you did wrongdoing things.

Jazaak'Allah Khair for bring it up to show it to us.

Trumble
10-04-2008, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun
The skeptics will find an excuse again I'm sure but for any person with an open mind this is living proof of Allah/God.
Whether you believe Robinson or not, and I certainly believe he 'saw' what he thinks he saw, surely nobody with an "open mind" could instantly reject the other possibilities which are, frankly, pretty obvious?

Hamayun
10-04-2008, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Whether you believe Robinson or not, and I certainly believe he 'saw' what he thinks he saw, surely nobody with an "open mind" could instantly reject the other possibilities which are, frankly, pretty obvious?
lol :D I expected a response like that.

Not here to debate but the fact that he confirmed in detail what Islam tells us is enough for me.

You are welcome to derive whatever you want from it :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
10-04-2008, 03:06 PM
:salamext:

Qul SubhaanAllaah!!!...whether this is true or made up...Allaahu Akbar!!

'I heard myself speaking in a beautiful language I never knew' [8:20]

- Arabic? :D

Güven
10-04-2008, 03:28 PM
SubhanAllah !
the end was touching tho
and the River of golden Light ?? that sounds familiar :)

:w:

Karina
10-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Ooh, this stuff really interests me....

I had a friend at school who had meningitis when she was 11 and experienced something similar. I'm also fascinated about cases of people "speaking in tongues" as I think it's sometimes known......

I have lots of questions, I wish I could talk to him myself!

Like, for example, did he believe in God before his experience?

Ok, one man's story is far from actual proof, but yeah it's really intriguing how vivid his experience was. :)

Abdu-l-Majeed
10-04-2008, 03:42 PM
The below Q&A could be interesting:

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/13183

By the way: we should read and examine the Qur'an:

Those only are believers whose hearts become full of fear when Allah is mentioned, and when His communications are recited to them they increase them in faith, and in their Lord do they trust. (Surah al-Anfal, 2)

And, my dear akhi, may Allah have mercy upon us, do choose an avatar that really is Islamic, we, Muslims, do not need stuff imported from disbeliever ideologies.

Dr.Trax
10-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Subhan Allah!!!

He describes his journey into the after life and it is very re-assuring. This man died and came back to tell us of his experience. The skeptics will find an excuse again I'm sure but for any person with an open mind this is living proof of Allah/God.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UGpxfo...eature=related

Subhan Allah!!! This has increased my Eeman 10 fold.
:sl:

It is all fake...........there is no LIFE AFTER DEATH(Resurection)........till the day of Judgment!
It was just a DREAM to him,so he thought that he had died and came back.

The link that Brother Abdu-l-Majeed gave us is the answer to this.Jazakallah khair bro......

Be carrefull people with those things.!

islamirama
10-04-2008, 09:38 PM
I"m sure he saw something or felt something but no one will ever die and return to duniya as this guy says. It is not consistent with what Islam says....

Hamayun
10-05-2008, 01:48 AM
Interesting comments.

I think he was telling the truth but I don't think he made it into afterlife as such... because he didn't even make it to the grave. Maybe he came back to life before his soul could fully leave his body? Allah knows best.

Jazakallah Khayran Dr Trax I have changed my Avatar on your advice and edited my first post.

doorster
10-05-2008, 02:05 AM
<snip>

So, slowly but surely, mysteries of the other world are being revealed so much so that at this rate, very soon there will be no need for faith since we are being given "solid eye witness testimonies" earlier I read on this very site that they also have video and photographic proof of the punishments in the grave.

oh my! If I were not a Muslim already, I would be rushing out to convert :rollseyes:enough!:

Hamayun
10-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Two things really stood out for me:

1. "There was an instant feeling that time no longer existed"

2. "The colours were brighter, the lines on everything were sharper". Subhan Allah!!!

These 2 things are really amazing.

Only Allah knows the meaning of what he saw but needless to say it is very fascinating :)

------
10-06-2008, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
<snip>

So, slowly but surely, mysteries of the other world are being revealed so much so that at this rate, very soon there will be no need for faith since we are being given "solid eye witness testimonies" earlier I read on this very site that they also have video and photographic proof of the punishments in the grave.

oh my! If I were not a Muslim already, I would be rushing out to convert :rollseyes:enough!:
Why do you have to be so daymn rude?

doorster
10-06-2008, 01:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Serene -
Why do you have to be so daymn rude?
can someone get this person of my back or make her refute me by proving that I am posting lies or ban me again please?

Proof: Heaven and Hell... 10-06-2008 02:12 PM - Serene - see post below

truemuslim
10-06-2008, 01:42 PM
hmm...how do u die nd com back to life?????
i thought sum islamic thing sayd sumthin bout that NOT bein able to happen ?

Hamayun
10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
hmm...how do u die nd com back to life?????
i thought sum islamic thing sayd sumthin bout that NOT bein able to happen ?
I don't think you can come back to life once you are dead completely obbviously. But I think these cases are where they are in a semi dead state. If that makes any sense?

I don't know what to make of it lol.

Hamayun
10-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Erm... ok I do apologise for my stupid posts.

I am still a newbie so I hope you guys can forgive my stupidity :-[

Questfortruth
10-06-2008, 02:56 PM
Whats the Islamic ruling on a person coming back from the death? I think the guy was just hallucinating.

truemuslim
10-06-2008, 03:11 PM
I don't think you can come back to life once you are dead completely obbviously. But I think these cases are where they are in a semi dead state. If that makes any sense?

I don't know what to make of it lol.
oohhh yeh ther are people like this, like that one dude, 19 yrs old, mtv accident, skull injured, and he was pretty much dead until the funeral, scary huh, dead guy screams outta the coffin :p ...he started talkin in how it were like he said the doctor was tellin his parents that he's gone, and he gots no hope nd all, and he actually wanted to wake up and scream tell em hes not dead........
they call this brain dead.

Erm... ok I do apologise for my stupid posts.

I am still a newbie so I hope you guys can forgive my stupidity :-[
lol no this aint no stupid post , and u aint a newbie u gots like 233 posts in a month. :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-06-2008, 05:03 PM
:sl:

{Shall I inform you upon whom the devils descend? They descend upon every sinful liar.}[ash-Shuaraa; 221-222]

I have a number of problems with this video:

1. He says 'his soul came out like a glove comes off from a hand'. We know that this isn't the case with non-believer's according to our texts.
  2. There is no evidence he actually died. When one dies, they don't come back. There may be 'near-death' experiences, but they can't really hold any weight, especially when the one experiencing it is a clear cut mushrik.
  3. The above is in and of itself is enough of a reason to reject the authenticity of anything he says in regards to creed.
  4. Authentic texts. What the soul goes through after death has been explained to us by the Truthful Messenger (saw). Why then do we need these 'experiences' of someone who's initial lie is that Allaah has a son?! Far removed He is from such slander. When an individual is already lying against his Lord, how than can we assume he's going to be truthful in other aspects of belief??
  5. Allah says about the Messenger (saw): {And Muhammad is not a withholder of [knowledge of] the unseen.}[at-Takwir; 24]. Meaning that the Messenger (saw) is not stingy in informing us about the Unseen, for us to seek out sources from other than him (saw). His Sunnah is sufficient for us if we are interested in these and other matters, because it is coming out of the blessed mouth of the Truthful one (saw). There is nothing that will benefit us, except that he has informed us of it, and likewise there is nothing that is harmful for us, except that he has warned us from it.

truemuslim
10-06-2008, 06:24 PM
^ mashallah u got very good points

Jazakallah Khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.