/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Its all under control..

Re.TiReD
10-04-2008, 10:15 PM
:salamext:

Qur'an:

Say: "Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed
for us: He is our protector": and in Allah must Believers place
their trust.
Surat At-Tawbah 9:51

[Lessons from this Verse]

Whatever tests you are going through
today, Allah knows it. He is your protector. Turn to Allah in
submission and worship, placing your trust in Him, and watch
what happens!

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-04-2008, 10:44 PM
mashaAllaah this brings the heart comfort

FatimaAsSideqah
10-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Masha'Allah! I have had so many moments in my life, where I have felt the presence of Allah as The Watcher, The Protector, The All Powerful, All Knowing, All Seeing, Most Merciful! If All-Mighty Allah wishes to protect and help us than nobody can harm us. He has shown me this in my life on many occasions.

Güven
10-04-2008, 10:50 PM
SubhanAllah! :ooh:

JazakAllahu Khair for this post

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
abdunnur
10-04-2008, 11:18 PM
yes Jalie, you said the biggest truth. But who speak about it must be ready ...cos he (she) will be first for test. Our big words to people- big test of Allah for us! Do not mind, i have no any evil intention, i just say.

To Abdulhakim:
Sure, friends (followers) of Muhammed a.s., were opinion about neglecting salah (5 pray) like (as) you informed us. I hope you dont take conclusion of that hadith -who neglect salah he is not muslim,mumin.
selam to all!

Playwright
10-04-2008, 11:21 PM
"Allah does not lay on any soul a burden except to the extent to which He has granted it; Allah brings about ease after difficulty" 65:7

Is a verse that has kept me going many a day.

FatimaAsSideqah
10-04-2008, 11:24 PM
^ agreed. Its keep me to carry on as well.

------
10-05-2008, 09:46 AM
:salamext:

We plan but who knows that what you want today desperately and quickly, it might not be the right time for you to have it. Indeed Allaah is the best of planners =)

Re.TiReD
10-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Wa Iyaakum =)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.