/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Deleted posts

Re.TiReD
10-05-2008, 08:59 PM
:salamext:

Just a request insha'Allah, would it be possible for mods to send me a PM when my posts are deleted. I'm aware that others get PM's but I dont seem to. I'd rather be notified Insha'Allah if thats ok :)

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
doorster
10-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Salaam alaikum

I think when a whole thread is moved to bin or deleted, only the thread starter gets the PM, rest of us get a PM only when a single post of ours is deleted

just a guess (from me playing with a vBulletin forum, long ago)

Yanal
10-05-2008, 10:44 PM
WOW! i think when you joined you must have ticked the box where it said do not pm me even thought admins or mods or something but the admins know the best.

Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 08:08 AM
No I didnt get any PM...was a post of mine deleted? I used to get them btw.

And sorry for off-topic but welcome back bro Yanal : D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
Try changing your username :hmm:
Admins might kill me :skeleton: :-[

Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Yup I dont mind that akhee.

Would you do it for me please?

You dont kill feesh?! ;D why I feel so much better all of a sudden :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.