/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am back!

Yanal
10-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Asalam Alaykum. I am changing my name due to personal reasons into Islamic Bro.I have not been on due to several reasons because my great grandmother just passed away.Inshallah i hope she will get a place in Heaven.She prayed 5 times a day until she got sick. In pakistan it was hot on friday oct3(i think) when they buried her they put flowers and none of them died all fresh and when she died she had a glow on her face despice her sickness.Anyway i hope to stay on and post some pots as my absent for a long time. Anything i miss. I see ZAK has been admin.Why? Does he post now or what?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
barney
10-05-2008, 10:46 PM
W00T!!! Hi Yanal, how you been?
Sorry to hear about your loss.:(

Yanal
10-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I been partly good.Schools fine but the loss has hit me as i lost someone like my mother. To tell you the truth i only met her once (3 years ago,2005). Anyway how are you? and hows the funny threads without me!

barney
10-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Its always hard, i hope you find comfort amongst family andfreinds.

Yup, I'm fine ta. Theres been some good threads recently. Gr8 2 have ya back on the ship!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
10-05-2008, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
I been partly good.Schools fine but the loss has hit me as i lost someone like my mother. To tell you the truth i only met her once (3 years ago,2005). Anyway how are you? and hows the funny threads without me!
:sl:

here is the guy that took over LI Muhahahaha :Evil:

nah just kiddin welcome back I dont realy know you but always good to have a brother back :)

and im sryy for your loss, inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajoon :(

:w:

Pen Marks
10-05-2008, 11:27 PM
dnt remember you but welcome back :) May Allah have mercy on your grandma

جوري
10-05-2008, 11:51 PM
:welcome: back..
there was no funny without you..
sorry about your loss..
May Allah grant her Jannaa..

I too lost both my grandmothers.. I have very fond memories of my maternal grandmom.. I always wrap myself in the warmth of her memories when life gets me down...

all the best

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.