/* */

PDA

View Full Version : They passed away...

Mikayeel
10-05-2008, 11:57 PM
:sl:

The bad news reached us of 3 close friends who have passed away. So inshAllah do remember them in ur duas, may they all enter paradise!

They passed away on the 29th of ramadan. Its a sad story...

The father went on umra earlia in the month of ramadan (the 9th i believe) he told his wife, 2 daughters nd son to go for a second time, because he believed that this umrah would be blessful,the words he used were ''Paradise lies with this umrah''.

So they got ready to travel by car, the son who was a friend of mine (allah er7amu) drove the car. While driving he got tired, nd told his mum to pour water on his head to keep him awake. (this is told by one of the sisters who survived). Then she said that everyone in the car got really drowsy, nd the mood suddenly changed. Afterwhich she heard her mum shout out '*boys name* laaaaa laaaa yaa *boys name*!!!!, then the dad said the full shihada. She then passed out.

When she woke up she saw 3 dead bodies on the street, her sisters stomach was cut open. She however was not hurt hamdulilah. Her sister did survive aswell hamdulilah. Now her other 2 sisters are in sudan, imagine the pain they have to go through :(. Nd hamdulilah they died upon good intentions of going to do umrah!! And in the months of ramadan! So may allah have mercy upon them.

Inna li Allah wa inna layhu raji3uun.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
10-06-2008, 12:13 AM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajoon ! :(
May Allah,The Most Merciful, forgive their sins , accept their fast and grant them Jannatul Firdaws! Ameeen

uhmm..so how did it happen?( or didnt i read good? )

Mikayeel
10-06-2008, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven

May Allah,The Most Merciful, forgive their sins , accept their fast and grant them Jannatul Firdaws! Ameeen

uhmm..so how did it happen?( or didnt i read good? )

Ameen.

It was a big car crash. They think it was cuz of a bad tire.

Yanal
10-06-2008, 12:16 AM
O sad.May hey get a place in heaven. i don't belive it tells how it happened.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
10-06-2008, 12:17 AM
:wasalamex

subhana Allah, inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji3un. may Allah forgive and have mercy on them and may Allah make them of ahl al Jannah, Allahomma ameeen.

:w:

Mikayeel
10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
O sad.May hey get a place in heaven. i don't belive it tells how it happened.
Huh? i didnt get the last bit.

Ooh, ye i forgat to mention it was a car crash. SOrry to have misunderstood u.

Güven
10-06-2008, 12:18 AM
oh May Allah Accept Their intentions for Umrah and accept their shahadah....Amiin

Güven
10-06-2008, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
Huh? i didnt get the last bit.

But if u mean u dnt believe it happened that way?
I think he didnt saw your first reply to me :)

جوري
10-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Sob7an Allah H.. hazhi 7osn al'khatima.. Allah yer7maoum ajm3een wa youdkhlihoum fasee7 janatih..
were any of them seat belted? -- sob7an Allah.. so tragic imsad

Mikayeel
10-06-2008, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
Sob7an Allah H.. hazhi 7osn al'khatima.. Allah yer7maoum ajm3een wa youdkhlihoum fasee7 janatih..
were any of them seat belted? -- sob7an Allah.. so tragic imsad

Ameen to all the duas!

Uhm, i think that they did not have it on. Most of the time people don't have their seatbelts on in saudia arabia thats how it was when we were their. Nd plus people really drive like lunatics on the road, so thats why most accidents down their are pretty serious!

It was indeed very sad having it described to me :( I can always imagine being in their place, their last moments! ooh... the boy(my friend) was always very happy, nd very healthy! Sub7anAllah, no way would he have known that when he got in the car to start the journey, that he would never get out alife!:cry: SobhanALlah makes ur realize how short nd unpredictable life is......

جوري
10-06-2008, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by raOnar
Ameen to all the duas!

Uhm, i think that they did not have it on. Most of the time people don't have their seatbelts on in saudia arabia thats how it was when we were their. Nd plus people really drive like lunatics on the road, so thats why most accidents down their are pretty serious!

It was indeed very sad having it described to me :( I can always imagine being in their place, their last moments! ooh... the boy(my friend) was always very happy, nd very healthy! Sub7anAllah, no way would he have known that when he got in the car to start the journey, that he would never get out alife!:cry: SobhanALlah makes ur realize how short nd unpredictable life is......
well insha'Allah they are shohada'a.. so don't think of it as a death but a rebirth to that which is better..
honestly sometimes I wish I were in heaven already (if only), I am so tired of living myself...

al Amaanah
10-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Nd plus people really drive like lunatics on the road, so thats why most accidents down their are pretty serious!
true subhana Allah, 2 people I knew also died in a car accident ra7imohomollah.

BNDGR
10-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Asalam alaikum brother,
your story of your friend and his family is so sad :cry:
It shows us all how we never know what will happen and when we will pass away and to make every day be packed full of good deeds and to strive to please Allah in everything we do.
The poor sister who woke up to find her family that way, my heart goes out to her, and I pray that Allah gives her comfort and peace.

ayan333
10-06-2008, 02:25 AM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Rajoon

Alhamdulilah,they are blessed..the died going to Umrah in the Holy month of Ramadan..something we all wish for

truly a blessing

May ALLAH (SWA) have mercy on them all and grant them Jantaul-Fardows.Ameen

Thuma Ameen to all the Dua's

Muslima Islam
10-06-2008, 02:34 AM
:( may allah have mercy on them all... i feel so bad:(

but i dont know what umrah is?

noorseeker
10-06-2008, 04:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslima Islam
:( may allah have mercy on them all... i feel so bad:(

but i dont know what umrah is?
Inna lillah hi wa inna lillahi rajioon, ,may Allah swt grant them jannah

Umrah is the lesser pilgrimage to makkah

Danah
10-06-2008, 07:08 AM
ina lilah wa ina ilaihi raje'on
may allah grant them mercy and grant their family patient

but I think they got a good ending....going to unrah and died in Ramadan ....subhana llah

Tilmeez
10-06-2008, 10:55 AM

Ansariyah
10-06-2008, 11:06 AM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji3un, Allah yarhamo. May Allah forgive their sins, and grant them all the highest of al-firdows ameen.

I have read somehwhere that the last actions one is engaged in be4 death reaches u are signs of where u'll end up in the hereafter (ur destination). May Allah make their destination Jannah ameen.

Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 11:41 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un :cry:

truemuslim
10-06-2008, 02:00 PM
inna lillah wa inna alayhi raji'uun :( so sad...........subhanallah!

so the parents nd son passed away?? subhanallah :( may allah bles them all in the highest level of jannah,
the had died pretty much for the sake of Allah...and on the most blessed month! The best (i think) type of death that any muslim only dreams of! :)--i mean :(.......no actually :( for death and :) for them dying on ramadan for sake of allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.