/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello

mohammed_alim
10-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Assalamualikum every one. am very new to this forum. am more of a reader then a poster.... bt am ere to gain knowledge and ask for advice. iv recently just got into islam even tho am a born muslim, what i mean by that is.. i was born into a religous family bt never got taught the meanings n importance of faith bt alhamduliah my parents did their best..ill keep it short n simple, wen i got to my teenage years things went abit messed up if u get me.. bt nw alhamduliah am on tha right track and inshallah gna stay on it. jus wanna learn n keep learnin. plz make duaa for me and all muslims around tha world to b gd muslims.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
10-06-2008, 12:08 AM
:sl: akhee

A nice to see some one from wales :D

Welcome brother. nd inshAllah u do stay in the right track. Please do stay active.

barney
10-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Noswaith dda & Croeso to you from a Saeson!

Güven
10-06-2008, 12:14 AM
welcome to the forum

InshaAllah You will have an very enjoyable and beneficial stay in here :)

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mikayeel
10-06-2008, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
Noswaith dda & Croeso to you from a Saeson!

Croeso I Li forum :D (to the thread opener lol)

mohammed_alim
10-06-2008, 12:20 AM
lol thanx for tha translation i wasnt sure wat it ment or what language it was, i no shame on me!

Güven
10-06-2008, 12:21 AM
^whats that alien language ?? :skeleton:

Again welcome !

mohammed_alim
10-06-2008, 12:22 AM
lol its welsh man

Güven
10-06-2008, 12:24 AM
welsh??? lol

mohammed_alim
10-06-2008, 12:31 AM
its tha language they speak in wales earch it on google.

al Amaanah
10-06-2008, 12:34 AM
:wasalamex

welcome to LI. insha Allah u'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.

Sahabiyaat
10-06-2008, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
^whats that alien language ?? :skeleton:
that is how we all feel when people converse in dutch! ahem!

welcome akhee, i went to wales once....it was pretty nice, the seaside was lame tho, and dirty :D

Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 09:29 AM
[S]Velcum :D[/S]

Güven
10-06-2008, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
that is how we all feel when people converse in dutch! ahem!

welcome akhee, i went to wales once....it was pretty nice, the seaside was lame tho, and dirty :D
Cough >hallo, hoe gaat het? <cough is this realy alien language ?:-[

i tought welsh was the same as english but different accent :X

Lamees
10-06-2008, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed_alim
Assalamualikum every one. am very new to this forum. am more of a reader then a poster.... bt am ere to gain knowledge and ask for advice. iv recently just got into islam even tho am a born muslim, what i mean by that is.. i was born into a religous family bt never got taught the meanings n importance of faith bt alhamduliah my parents did their best..ill keep it short n simple, wen i got to my teenage years things went abit messed up if u get me.. bt nw alhamduliah am on tha right track and inshallah gna stay on it. jus wanna learn n keep learnin. plz make duaa for me and all muslims around tha world to b gd muslims.
just like me..:cry::cry::cry:
May Allah help us to worship him in the way he -swt- likes...Ameen..

Welcome brother:)

H@fiz Aziz
10-06-2008, 05:52 PM
yo and enjoy your time

Mikayeel
10-06-2008, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H@fiz Aziz
yo and enjoy your time
'yo' lool :p
Whot happend to :sl: ??:-[ :D

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 06:35 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Forum, new brother. Insha'Allah, you will have an enjoying time in here.

noorseeker
10-06-2008, 06:48 PM
assalamalikum brother

Ar-RaYYan
10-07-2008, 10:53 AM
:sl:
Welcome to LI akhee :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Cough >hallo, hoe gaat het? <cough is this realy alien language ?:-[

i tought welsh was the same as english but different accent :X

Welsh and English are different languages akhee :). But English is spoken by almost all people in Wales (with a different accent of course :D) However, northern and western Wales retain many areas where Welsh is spoken as a first language by the majority of the population and English is learnt as a second language. But as a country there are not a lot of people in wales that can speak or write welsh.

Periwinkle18
10-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Assalam o alikum

welcome to the forum bro .:)

Hamayun
10-07-2008, 11:36 AM
Salam Alaikum Brother.

I have been to Wales a few times. Been to Llandow, Llanberis, Bangor etc. Beautiful place.

Welcome to LI

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!