/* */

PDA

View Full Version : World first halal Organic Perfume

sumaiyyah
10-06-2008, 01:13 AM
Just want to share with my fellow Muslim who crazy about perfume now you can enjoy halal and organic perfume :statisfie

-Sumaiyyah as the first-in-time creation of the World’s first non-alcoholic Halal Organic Perfume
-Enriched with 100% Organic Aloe Vera Extract
-a super moisturizing agent that leaves skin silky smooth and longer lasting perfume.
-This non-alcoholic water-based formulation is oil free.
-It is easy to rinse off especially before performing prayer.

below is the url more about this product:thumbs_up
https://www.priceabuse.com/shopping....t=0&bd=1&id=27

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
10-06-2008, 06:49 PM
haha.. do you like it because it is a namesake perfume or is it truly magnificent?

I collect perfume so I'll probably give it a try...
of the so-called organic non-alcoholic perfumes I really love this one

http://www.arabianbazaar.com/product...duct_info.html

especially wen coupled with

or

smells positively other worldly..

:w:

aadil77
10-06-2008, 06:51 PM
why's it called cannabis^

Güven
10-06-2008, 06:53 PM
lol i was just thinking the same ! it does look strange with the word cannabis and green on it...:X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-06-2008, 06:53 PM
they use cannabis flowers? I really don't know.. it does smell very musky..

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skye Ephémérine
they use cannabis flowers? I really don't know.. it does smell very musky..

Yes, I think it might be something to do with this link to cannabis flowers.

جوري
10-06-2008, 06:55 PM
put cannabis and got this pic

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 06:58 PM
It aims to be a more feminine adaptation of the original cannabis accord. Cannabis Santal, although marketed as a unisex perfume, reportedly tends to be perceived as a masculine scent......
http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scenteds...h_new_per.html

The Ruler
10-06-2008, 07:03 PM
The perfume which is being advertised has a horrible green bottle. I love the colour green and anything green really. But the bottle's horrible. And a main selling point for perfumes is the bottles they're sold in.

جوري
10-06-2008, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
Actually even musk al harmain is also marketed for men but it has rose in its ingredients.. I love roses ( can you tell :X).. when you first put it on, you don't appreciate it, but on the dry down, the layers really unravel.. it starts sweet but not cloying ( hate sweet scents) then it becomes Chypre(ic), powdery, very musky but not in an over powering way.. I like to think of them as just great without being to belonging to any particular gender.. But they are kind of warm scents, as in belonging to winter.. they are not springy scents..

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Actually even musk al harmain is also marketed for men but it has rose in its ingredients.. I love roses ( can you tell :X).. when you first put it on, you don't appreciate it, but on the dry down, the layers really unravel.. it starts sweet but not cloying ( hate sweet scents) then it becomes Chypre(ic), powdery, very musky but not in an over powering way.. I like to think of them as just great without being to belonging to any particular gender.. But they are kind of warm scents, as in belonging to winter.. they are not springy scents..

Oh I love roses scents as well. Of course I can tell that you love it too! :) Jazaak'Allah Khair for more clarify.

جوري
10-06-2008, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Liúyú de Lian
The perfume which is being advertised has a horrible green bottle. I love the colour green and anything green really. But the bottle's horrible. And a main selling point for perfumes is the bottles they're sold in.
Yes, some of the bottles of Al Harmain perfumes are amazing, but that is why also the price is in the thousands because the crystals themselves are a work of art. and they only provide you with 12 drams of perfume..

Alot of the ingredients that go into expensive perfumes are very hard to find ( and I don't want to tell you where they come from, from cat excrete to whale vomit) literally but they call them fancy things like ambergris =)

It is more difficult to beat rocks and get dhoul than simply synthesize it in a lab .. but the 'fresh line' is nice, although I only recommend those two, the rest are eh ..

جوري
10-06-2008, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
Oh I love roses scents as well. Of course I can tell that you love it too! :) Jazaak'Allah Khair for more clarify.
Jazaki Allah khyer sis.. hope I didn't turn you off with the ambergris and civet which comes from anal glands of cats...
sounds french though, so they charge a fortune ;D ;D ;D

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Jazaki Allah khyer sis.. hope I didn't turn you off with the ambergris and civet which comes from anal glands of cats...
sounds french though, so they charge a fortune ;D ;D ;D

;D oh no you didn't put me off with that scents sis! I don't used that one anyway! :D

You welcome sis!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.