/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nobody Matters...

anonymous
10-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Nothing and no-one matters.... im posting this as anonymous bcuz i just want to get something off my chest.

No-one matters except Allah (SWT), only He will always be therefore you, and only He you can rely on. People will come and go, but Allah will never leave you. People will hurt you, people will hold grudges, people wont forgive you for mistakes, but Allah will. bcuz Allah is Most Compasionate.
I jus wanted to say PEOPLE do not matter, who cares what people think, because people move on and forget, but our Creator never forgets! SubhanAllah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 10:13 AM
:salamext:

You sound like me

But yeah you're right sis.

I dont know what else to say. You're so right.

If I knew who you was I'd rep you.

Sahabiyaat
10-06-2008, 10:14 AM
true.

there is an ibn taymiyyah quote i think, which says that it is fruitless to seek the love of certain things, one of them being people :), so just love Allah and Allah will return your love :)

Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 10:16 AM
The more the servant loves his Master, the less will he love other objects and they will decrease in number. The less the servant loves his Master, the more will he love other objects and they will increase in number."

http://www.islamicboard.com/words-wi...ah-quotes.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
10-06-2008, 10:18 AM
actually it was a different one but JazakAllah!

Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 10:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
actually it was a different one but JazakAllah!

I couldnt find that one :p lol

Wa Iyaaki

anonymous
10-06-2008, 10:30 AM
i think we have more in common then u know sis ;-)

brothers and sisters i just wanted to say whenever u need anythin, need some1 to talk to, turn to Allah, for He will never let you down. people come and go, but so what? they are just people. who are people compared to our Creator, and our Beloved Rasool SAW? nothing.

this duniya is nothing but a delusion, full of pain and grief, people will just use you for when they need you, but Allah will never leave you. whenever u feel down turn to Allah and his Beloved Rasool SAW. when i think of how much i love our Prophet PBUH, my heart really does feel ease, alhamdulilah

Re.TiReD
10-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Lol ;)

Awesome sis, masha'Allah!

MustafaMc
10-06-2008, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
brothers and sisters i just wanted to say whenever u need anythin, need some1 to talk to, turn to Allah, for He will never let you down. people come and go, but so what? they are just people. who are people compared to our Creator, and our Beloved Rasool SAW? nothing.

this duniya is nothing but a delusion, full of pain and grief, people will just use you for when they need you, but Allah will never leave you. whenever u feel down turn to Allah and his Beloved Rasool SAW. when i think of how much i love our Prophet PBUH, my heart really does feel ease, alhamdulilah
These are beautiful words - as it reminded me of Surah al-Fathiha - You alone do we worship and from you alone we seek help. I myself often err from this and seek help from others. Generally, people "let me down" and I get depressed about it, but an exception has been a dear member on LI who has always been there in support despite great personal burdens. However, I would be much better to rely solely upon Allah.

Yes, this dunya is but an illusion or better yet a momentary test that determines our ultimate reality. I would disagree with the title in the sense that people do matter - not in the sense of them being there for you, but rather in you being there for them. I was reading a Hadith Qudsi last night that reminded me of this. I think you know the one: Indeed Allah would say on the Day of Resurrection: O son of Adam! I fell ill but you visited Me not. He will say: How could I visit You while You are the Lord of the Worlds? Allah will say: Did you not know that My slave so-and-so was sick but you visited him not? Did you not know that if you had visited him, you would have found Me by him?....

Therefore, people DO matter - not in the sense of what you get, but rather in what you give. Are not the people in our lives part of our own personal test before Allah?

------
10-06-2008, 02:17 PM

this duniya is nothing but a delusion, full of pain and grief, people will just use you for when they need you, but Allah will never leave you.
SubhaanAllaah... imsad

Sahabiyaat
10-06-2008, 02:20 PM
its true

Allah only needs you to invoke him, first with praise, for he is most worthy of praise, and then your request.

i.e;

Ya Allah, most merciful, and my only sustainer, i could really do with sum peppermint tea after getting in from the horrible weather outside :D

IbnAbdulHakim
10-06-2008, 02:42 PM
EVERYBODY matters...

but Allah matters most....

Mujahidah4Allah
10-06-2008, 02:47 PM
:sl:

i think people who will help you become pious/righteous matter as they can motivate you to build your relation wil Allah [azawwajal] and Rasulullah [salAllahu alayhi wasallam]... but yeah i agree with the inner peace thing...

wa/salam

Lamees
10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
because people move on and forget, but our Creator never forgets! SubhanAllah!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jazaki Allahu khair sis.

Zahida
10-06-2008, 04:56 PM
truely spoken..............
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
EVERYBODY matters...

noorseeker
10-06-2008, 05:02 PM
lets try and spread our love to everyone, wheter or not people apprecite it,

Lets do things for the sake of Allah swt , that way we can never get hurt

The Ruler
10-06-2008, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
EVERYBODY matters...

Agreed.

You can't gain the happiness of Allah by making performing the sunaan and the nafl when it irritates people or causes problems. Allah gave people/family and neighbours haq over you. If they do not get their right, but you pray day and night, it'll do you no good.

People matter too, but just like brother IAH said, Allah matter most.

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Also family matters too.

Allah Taala is number one of matters!

Z-Blade
10-07-2008, 02:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Nothing and no-one matters.... im posting this as anonymous bcuz i just want to get something off my chest.

No-one matters except Allah (SWT), only He will always be therefore you, and only He you can rely on. People will come and go, but Allah will never leave you. People will hurt you, people will hold grudges, people wont forgive you for mistakes, but Allah will. bcuz Allah is Most Compasionate.
I jus wanted to say PEOPLE do not matter, who cares what people think, because people move on and forget, but our Creator never forgets! SubhanAllah!
:salamext:,

Hmmm, I think I know what you're trying to say but if you love Allah, then people do matter and how you act towards them:

"The Poor Man on the Day of Judgment

The Messenger

of Allah asked his Companions (Sahabah), “Do you know who is a poor man?” The Sahabah asked him who and the Prophet

continued, “The poor man is he who comes to Allah

with a mountain of good deeds, but has been careless at the same time. He lies at some point, hurts someone, or calls someone names. These people will come and demand their rights on the Day of Judgment, so Allah

will start distributing his good deeds among them. His good deeds will finish but their rights will not. Allah

will then take these people’s sins and start collecting them on this man’s head. These sins will pile up like a mountain. Such a one is called a poor person, one who has accumulated a mountain of good deeds but has been careless with his tongue and his hands at the same time.”" [Sahih Muslim]
http://www.tasawwuf.org/writings/ser..._hereafter.htm

4.. "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured." (Bukhari)

^All the above actions are to do with PEOPLE.

8.. "Allah will not give mercy to anyone, except those who give mercy to other creatures." (Abdullah b. Amr: Abu Daud & Tirmidhi)

9.. " 'Son, if you are able, keep your heart from morning till night and from night till morning free from malice towards anyone.' Then the Prophet said: 'O my son! This is one of my laws, and he, who loves my laws verily loves me.' " (Bukhari)
http://www.islamfortoday.com/athar16.htm

The Messenger of Allah was seated in a gathering with the Sahabah when he looked towards the entrance and said, “A man of Paradise is coming.” At that instance someone who seemed to be very ordinary entered the mosque where they were seated. A Sahabi WaS curious as to why the Prophet .‘ said this, so he followed the man to his house. This Sahabi told the man that he was a traveler and stayed as a guest. For three days the Sahabi saw nothing unusual, so he finally told the man what the Prophet had said and asked him what was so special. The man thought for a long time and said, “There might be one thing — before going to sleep every night I forgive everyone and sleep with a clean heart."

Don't ever forget a big part of Islam is brotherhood... the Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) himself was helped by the Sahabah (RA), with their help he (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) established the Deen.

Wassalam.

barney
10-07-2008, 02:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
truely spoken..............
Seconded

Amat Allah
10-07-2008, 02:56 AM
read these verses from surat Fusilat and meditate on them read them over and over and over please all of you my dears....they are full of happiness....read them and you will know what i mean...

[30] Verily, those who say: "Our Lord is Allâh (Alone)," and then they stand firm, on them the angels will descend (at the time of their death) (saying): "Fear not, nor grieve! But receive the glad tidings of Paradise which you have been promised![31] "We have been your friends in the life of this world and are (so) in the Hereafter. Therein you shall have (all) that your inner-selves desire, and therein you shall have (all) for which you ask.[32] "An entertainment from (Allâh), the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."[33] And who is better in speech than he who (says: "My Lord is Allâh (believes in His Oneness)," and then stands firm (acts upon His Order), and) invites (men) to Allâh's (Islâmic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I am one of the Muslims."[34] The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allâh ordered the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly) then verily he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend.[35] But none is granted it (the above quality) except those who are patient - and none is granted it except the owner of the great portion (of happiness in the Hereafter i.e. Paradise and of a high moral character) in this world.[36] And if an evil whisper from Shaitân (Satan) tries to turn you away (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) (from doing good), then seek refuge in Allâh. Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower."

La ilaha illa Allah ...La ilaha illa Allah...

now what do you think?? do people matter??? ^^

------
10-07-2008, 11:04 AM

I agree with sis AmatAllah ^

Re.TiReD
10-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Hmm, I think that if the sis came back and posted, if she told everybody of her state of mind...Of what she's been through, then what she said makes perfect sense...

Yes the people who are Haram to you do not matter...in many ways, although there's nothing stopping us from being kind to strangers.

Sanobar
10-07-2008, 11:20 AM
:sl:

mashaAllah ur words touched my heart sis!True! Allah matters the most and He is he only one we shd turn to...

:w:

Ushae
10-07-2008, 03:56 PM
I entirely agree with you sister. As I've heard many people say that 'life is terrible'..it isn't it's the people that are terrible. Allah has made life great for us, by giving us guidance and sustenance.

Ushae
10-07-2008, 03:58 PM
P.S. I don't agree that you should shun all muslims in your life. You had a difficult experience with certain individuals ? Islam is after all, about Unity and Trust. It's just difficult to find honourable and good hearted people in todays day and age..

Danah
10-07-2008, 04:24 PM
people are just people.......turn to the creature of those people.

jazaki allah khair sister....you pointed to something soo true, we need to turn to the one who superior people, because everything they did is just very limited exactly like their abilities

Z-Blade
10-07-2008, 10:47 PM
:salamext:,

Me thinks this is relevant here :') :

"Allah's Messenger, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said:
"If Allah loves someone He calls (angel) Jibreel and says: I
love so-and-so, so you love him. Jibreel loves him, and calls
the other angels in Heaven to love that person. They love him,
then his love will be made upon earth, and he becomes loved.

"And if Allah hates someone He calls Jibreel and says: I hate
so-and-so and you hate him. Jibreel hates him and calls the
angels in Heaven and says: Allah hates so-and-so, so you all
hate him. They all hate him, and his hatred is made upon earth
and he becomes hated." - Muslim

[Lessons from this hadith] People do things for the sake of
seeking out love from other humans. All the love you need is
found in obeying Allah. Do actions sincerely to win Allah's
love, and love will be yours!"

Wassalam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.