/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are your views

be sensible
10-06-2008, 03:09 PM
I work with a lot of non muslim people who practice other religion there is this one particular lady who has been through alot i mean a lot but i think she gets most of her strength from the religion she practices which is hindusim I mean dont get me wrong i love my religion I only see it as the right way but it just raised some question in my head as to how do other people from different religion get their stength from. The only I get through life is through prayers other wise i be lost. Howver they also say to me when they pray they feel lot more a ease.

So what are the concepts please discuss im very curious

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
10-06-2008, 03:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by be sensible
I work with a lot of non muslim people who practice other religion there is this one particular lady who has been through alot i mean a lot but i think she gets most of her strength from the religion she practices which is hindusim I mean dont get me wrong i love my religion I only see it as the right way but it just raised some question in my head as to how do other people from different religion get their stength from. The only I get through life is through prayers other wise i be lost. Howver they also say to me when they pray they feel lot more a ease.

So what are the concepts please discuss im very curious
:sl:

Sis, the strength she gets is from Allah and she thanks idols instead of Allah, associating partners with Him.

be sensible
10-06-2008, 03:29 PM
does Allah (swt) listen to those people who pray to idols and other things even thought they dont perform the proper form of worship.

TrueStranger
10-06-2008, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by be sensible
does Allah (swt) listen to those people who pray to idols and other things even thought they dont perform the proper form of worship.
That I can’t answer, but I know that Allah’s Mercy encompasses everything. There are plenty of unbelievers who live a life that is full of joy, happiness, and stress-free, nevertheless that doesn’t mean that they are on the right path. It just shows us Muslims that Allah is Most Merciful, Oft-Forgiving to people who continue to sin and associate partners with Him.

The Prophet (PBUH) mentioned that Allah (SWT) said,“Myself, Mankind and Jinn are in a great serious state. I create them, then they worship other gods that they make for themselves; I bless them with my bounties, then they thank someone else for what I sent them; My Mercy descends to them while their evil deeds ascend to Me; I endear them with my gifts even though I have no need to any of them while they alienate themselves from Me with their sins even though they are desperate for my help. Whoever returns to Me, I accept him no matter how far he is; and whoever turns away from Me, I approach him and call on him. Whoever leaves a sin for my sake, I reward him with many gifts and whoever seeks to please Me, I seek to please him. Whoever acknowledges My Will and Power in whatever he does, I make the iron bend for his sake. My dear people are those who are with Me (i.e. whoever would like to be with Me, let him supplicate to Me and remember Me).

Whoever thanks Me, I grant him more blessings; whoever obeys Me, I raise him and endear him more. Whoever disobeys Me, I keep the doors of My Mercy open for him; if he returns to Me, I bestow him with My Love since I love those who repent and purify themselves for My Sake. If he does not repent, I still treat him by putting them in hardship to purify him. Whoever favors Me over others, I favor them over others. I reward every single good deed ten times over or seven hundred times over to countless times over. I count every single bad deed as one unless the person repents and ask for My Forgiveness in which case I forgive even that one. I take into account any little good deed and I forgive even major sins. My Mercy supersedes My Anger; My Tolerance supersedes My Blame; My Forgiveness supersedes My Punishment as I am more merciful with My slaves than a mother with her child.”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
be sensible
10-06-2008, 04:26 PM
The Prophet (PBUH) mentioned that Allah (SWT) said,“Myself, Mankind and Jinn are in a great serious state. I create them, then they worship other gods that they make for themselves; I bless them with my bounties, then they thank someone else for what I sent them; My Mercy descends to them while their evil deeds ascend to Me; I endear them with my gifts even though I have no need to any of them while they alienate themselves from Me with their sins even though they are desperate for my help. Whoever returns to Me, I accept him no matter how far he is; and whoever turns away from Me, I approach him and call on him. Whoever leaves a sin for my sake, I reward him with many gifts and whoever seeks to please Me, I seek to please him. Whoever acknowledges My Will and Power in whatever he does, I make the iron bend for his sake. My dear people are those who are with Me (i.e. whoever would like to be with Me, let him supplicate to Me and remember Me).

Whoever thanks Me, I grant him more blessings; whoever obeys Me, I raise him and endear him more. Whoever disobeys Me, I keep the doors of My Mercy open for him; if he returns to Me, I bestow him with My Love since I love those who repent and purify themselves for My Sake. If he does not repent, I still treat him by putting them in hardship to purify him. Whoever favors Me over others, I favor them over others. I reward every single good deed ten times over or seven hundred times over to countless times over. I count every single bad deed as one unless the person repents and ask for My Forgiveness in which case I forgive even that one. I take into account any little good deed and I forgive even major sins. My Mercy supersedes My Anger; My Tolerance supersedes My Blame; My Forgiveness supersedes My Punishment as I am more merciful with My slaves than a mother with her child.”
[/QUOTE]

mashalla for that sister that is absolutely beautiful
she is a very nice lady and I really wish i could help her she been through a lot in this life and i want her to have a better life hereafter but i know she is too into her religion so i wouldnt know how to approach her.

Do those people of another faith eventhough they are good people and went through very hard life do their sins ever be forgiven

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.