View Full Version : Prayer Mats

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 10:04 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Just curious! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
10-06-2008, 10:08 PM
:sl: i Pray with Prayer Rugs but i once had one with a compass..i dindt care bout Praying then..wish i did though..hopefully everyone is Praying in the correct direction

:w:

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 10:11 PM
^ yes it is very important to have correction direction to the Kabah. :)

ayan333
10-06-2008, 10:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
^ yes it is very important to have correction direction to the Kabah. :)
:sl:

quick story

we bout our house but with ribba,intres..May ALLAH (SWA) forgive my father and all of us.Ameen

ok we Prayed in the oppisite dirction of the Kabah for as long as we were paying intrest

amazingly right after my Parents finished paying off the house,Alhamdulilah my Father did all he can to pay as fast as he can,only took him 5-6 years i believe

anywho when they came back they realized we were Praying the wrong direction! the whole 5-6 years

so Alahmdulilah we realized when my Parenst stopped paying intrest..hopefully that was a sign that my Parents were forgiven

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Alhamdulillah! Its just mistaken, don't worry! :)

Allah Taala always Oft-Forgiving. So just keep the direction to Kabah. :)

*wub*

afzalaung
10-06-2008, 10:49 PM
prayer mats WITHOUT compass..its so annoying having the thing bulging atthe middle of the mat while praying.
U just need the compass once anyway,unless u're always praying in journeys.:?

FatimaAsSideqah
10-06-2008, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by afzalaung
prayer mats WITHOUT compass..its so annoying having the thing bulging atthe middle of the mat while praying.
U just need the compass once anyway,unless u're always praying in journeys.:?
Yes we do need to have the Qiblah compass while in the journeys because it needs to make sure which is the direction to be going to the Holy Kabah.

Hamayun
10-06-2008, 11:08 PM
I prefer to have the compass seperate to the mat. The compass attached to the mat is awkward.

afzalaung
10-07-2008, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
Yes we do need to have the Qiblah compass while in the journeys because it needs to make sure which is the direction to be going to the Holy Kabah.
well..i know that...but..oh well.. i guess having masjeeds/musalla/jamaat khanna every 2-3km make you take things for granted.

my family just normally carry around an individual Kiblah compass.

Pen Marks
10-07-2008, 12:59 AM
mine is without, my older brother has one that's attached

Mawaddah
10-07-2008, 01:41 AM
:sl:

I dont even have one, I find prayer mats on the whole annoying...

north_malaysian
10-07-2008, 01:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun
I prefer to have the compass seperate to the mat. The compass attached to the mat is awkward.

agree.

truemuslim
10-07-2008, 04:51 PM
i pray without since its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying. besides we've lived in the same house for like....ok honestly i have no idea but i kno we kno which direction it is !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.