/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Every Sinner Has a Future...

Re.TiReD
10-07-2008, 01:37 PM
:salamext:

039:053: Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Dont ever lose hope insha'Allah...

Allah the Exalted, has said: "And your
Lord says: Pray unto me: and I will hear your prayer" (Quran
40:60),

"Call upon your Lord Humbly and in secret" (Quran 7:55),

"When My servants question thee concerning Me, I am indeed close
(to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he
calleth on Me" (Quran 2:186),

"Is not He (best) who listens to
the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and who relieves its
suffering." (Quran 27:62)

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
10-07-2008, 02:18 PM
:salamext:

"Is not He (best) who listens to
the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and who relieves its
suffering." (Quran 27:62)
Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Güven
10-07-2008, 02:24 PM
SubhanAllah!!!!:ooh:

JazakAllahu Khair !

:w:

truemuslim
10-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Lol sis took u quit a while till u finall posted that! u had that thing as ur avvy ages ago! the "every saint has a past, every sinner has a future" thing. lol
jazakallah khair :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
10-07-2008, 02:27 PM
That got me teary, Allah is always with us when we feel like the world comes crushing down. ALhamdulilah**

Re.TiReD
10-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Wa Iyaakum!

Aww sis Yanoorah, thats so true!

Dont ask Allah for a lighter load, ask Him for a stronger back

chacha_jalebi
10-07-2008, 09:40 PM
If somebody commits a sin and then says, 'O my Lord! I have sinned, please forgive me!' and his Lord says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sins).' Then he remains without committing any sin for a while and then again commits another sin and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,' and Allah says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for it, I therefore have forgiven my slave (his sin). Then he remains without Committing any another sin for a while and then commits another sin (for the third time) and says, 'O my Lord, I have committed another sin, please forgive me,' and Allah says, 'My slave has known that he has a Lord Who forgives sins and punishes for it I therefore have forgiven My slave (his sin), he can do whatever he likes."

sahih bukhari!

Re.TiReD
10-07-2008, 09:42 PM
JazakAllah khayr

When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him:

"My mercy prevails over my wrath.''

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.