/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quite uncertain and could use some input

PersianPrince
10-07-2008, 06:39 PM
:sl:

I've been away from this site for quite some time and I have returned. I suppose I feel a little selfish for disappearing. I have probably made countless errors in the last several months and causing my own tough times, but I guess I could use some input. A friend of mine has suggested that I seem to have the knack for attracting 'bad things'. If this is true, what could it be that Im doing wrong? I try ever so hard not to do anything wrong. There are times when I am driving when I feel like thoughts are being added to my mind, making me think certain things or fueling a bad temper while driving. I also had a dream just before Fajr. In the dream, I was just waking up in my previous house and I notice an extremely large woman's face outside my window. She looks at me and gives me a smile that actually freaked me a little. I woke up. A couple of people have said that something is chasing me, but I am uncertain. I am wondering if it's not merely a collection of random thoughts, especially since I have been a little down in the last few weeks.

I'd welcome any input....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
10-08-2008, 10:31 PM
:sl: Akhee

U have to forgive me for the late approval!

PersianPrince
10-08-2008, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
:sl: Akhee

U have to forgive me for the late approval!
No problem at all! I appreciate your message though :sunny:

Brother_Mujahid
10-08-2008, 11:03 PM
just remember with hardship comes ease, and that no soul is burdened more than it can bear.

Wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PersianPrince
10-08-2008, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
just remember with hardship comes ease, and that no soul is burdened more than it can bear.

Wasalam
Dear Brother_Mujahid, thank you for your words! I guess sometimes it's worth having that reminder. I suppose each of us has the capability of being tough. Sometimes we just need to realise it. Im thinking the logical thing to do is to take some rest. The only time of rest I have given myself recently is when I sleep. I suppose if Im not well rested, then everything will seem a little outlandish. Forgive the babble. I have little idea what I am on about. :hiding:

PersianPrince
10-12-2008, 11:07 AM
.... the last few days, not particularly good :cry:

Sahabiyaat
10-12-2008, 02:56 PM
awww

ok spill the beans, tell us!

*~~AdAn~~*
10-12-2008, 03:12 PM
:w:welcome back bro

PersianPrince
10-12-2008, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *~~AdAn~~*
:w:welcome back bro
Thank you AdAn

format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat
awww

ok spill the beans, tell us!
I've just been not-me. I am uncomfortable going into too much detail here. :-[ :?

What should I do?

Zahida
10-12-2008, 05:18 PM
:sl: I am a new member myself, as you have been away i'd like to welcome you back also, just remember the words of brother Mujhaid and InshAllah things will start to ease.

My mum always says "har raat k baad aik subah aati hai, aur woh subha kya laygi koi nahin jaanta" Hope you understood that, they are very wise and comforting words. Just leave all your affairs in the hands of Allah:w::)

Sahabiyaat
10-12-2008, 05:40 PM
:) exactly ^, take it easy akhee. If its to do with ur imaan then ur not the only one. and now your here, youve taken that step to improving your imaan, and im sure all the members here will try their best to help you InshaAllah, may Allah guide you and make things easy for u. Ameen!

PersianPrince
10-12-2008, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: I am a new member myself, as you have been away i'd like to welcome you back also, just remember the words of brother Mujhaid and InshAllah things will start to ease.

My mum always says "har raat k baad aik subah aati hai, aur woh subha kya laygi koi nahin jaanta" Hope you understood that, they are very wise and comforting words. Just leave all your affairs in the hands of Allah:w::)
Thank you Zahida (and your mum) for your kind words. I really appreciate them very much. Just hearing things like this is most comforting and pulls me back into rational thinking.

Zahida
10-12-2008, 05:55 PM
Thats ok We all need to be reminded sometimes...........

Sometimes pain seems very hard to bear just remember an incident that you had in your past........maybe it doesn't hurt so much now, and maybe whatever is hurting now won't hurt so much tomorrow..........

I am a very skeptical person. Have been through alot in my own life but never give up. I pray that your troubles are eased. Ameen.:):)

PersianPrince
10-12-2008, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
Thats ok We all need to be reminded sometimes...........

Sometimes pain seems very hard to bear just remember an incident that you had in your past........maybe it doesn't hurt so much now, and maybe whatever is hurting now won't hurt so much tomorrow..........

I am a very skeptical person. Have been through alot in my own life but never give up. I pray that your troubles are eased. Ameen.:):)
Thank you again Zahida. I am actually not experiencing any pain. I am experiencing discomfort, in relation to the last couple of weeks. I hope this doesnt sound big headed, I am a down-to-earth person, but I have always given myself a set of paramaters in which to behave in. Some of them are rigid and some flexible. I have overstepped the mark and I seem to be unable to 'take it like a man'. I am disapproving of myself and I am in a self-punishing mood. :cry: I seem to have knocked myself for six.....

alcurad
10-13-2008, 08:05 AM
what happened happened, forgive yourself and move on then.

Ali.
10-13-2008, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PersianPrince
Thank you AdAn

I've just been not-me. I am uncomfortable going into too much detail here. :-[ :?

What should I do?
Calm down, rewind, and start again. Remember, none of us are perfect as we are humans; prone to make errors, and always remember to put maximum trust in Allah [swt]. :)

...Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).
{3:159}

If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.
{3:160}

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.