/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to be a millonaire?

Woodrow
10-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Very simple question, most people can answer it immediately. Most people will say they do.

That leads to more questions.

What would you give up to be a millonaire?

What rules would you be willing to follow?

What friends would you break away from to become a millionaire?

Noiw let us change the question to:

Do you want to go to Jannah?

Compare your answers to the next 3 question with how you answered them a minute ago.

Now be honest with your self, are you srtiving harder to become a millonaire or to go to Jannah?

Do you honestly put forth more effort to reach Jannah or do you simply desire to?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-07-2008, 08:32 PM
:salamext:

Wow SubhanAllah!

JazakAllah khayr for that eye-opener....

I'm not too bothered about the million (Or maybe I am? :skeleton:) but if I had to give up stuff for the million, I'd have a totally different lifestyle...And if I tried that hard for Jannah...I'd be left with.....nothing but Halal....which is what we desire and need anyway...

Hmm...SubhanAllah :ooh:

Güven
10-07-2008, 08:37 PM
:sl:

JazakAllahu Khair

well ofcourse i wanna be a millionaire , not that holywood milionairs , a kind millionaire :D
but nothing stands on my way for reaching and striving to jannah even if i have to leave ALL the worldly things behind but i have to put (alot)more effort tho
to finally reach my home..... my sweet home....

INSHA"ALLAH :)

:w:

Ansariyah
10-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Do you honestly put forth more effort to reach Jannah or do you simply desire to?
Honestly? Probably not as much effort as I should. More desire less effort.

If Allah grants me wealth, I seek refuge from it, it entails so much evil. Allah didnt make his prophets Kings, they lived lives filled with hardship, rasululah (sa) had to tie stones to his stomach cause of hunger, there is wisdom in that. When Allah truly loves his slave, he gives him Jannah, not this world.

Wealth/status changes people.

487. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The poor will enter Jannah five hundred years before the rich.''
[At-Tirmidhi].[/B][/B]

Not that we shud strive to become poor but I think its because of the lessons the poor man learns that a rich man never will.

I've had this discussion with my father not too long ago:-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
10-07-2008, 08:50 PM
no, i dont want one million because with one million comes destruction

i just want enough money for my family and enough to pay zakat thats it anything more is pointless abit like toilet rolls or bum wipes or whatever

Güven
10-07-2008, 08:52 PM
wel with milions you could help ALOT of poor lets not only think about ourselves what most milionaires does and not spend it on useless stuff....

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!