/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ..::!!!Brothers & Sisters, Please Cross The Roads Safely!!!::.

.: Jannati :.
10-08-2008, 01:45 PM

brothers & sisters,

I pray you are all well, in the best of health and well being Insha'Allah

I'm so scared

and it was rather shocking, feeling quite numb really

..but ah Subhan'Allah, I can't emphasize the importance of crossing the road safely and as carefully as possible

please make sure you all wait for the 'green man' at pedestrian crossings, especially on busy roads

and make sure you all wait for traffic to halt once you're allowed to cross

I seriously am petrified..just saw a lady get run over right in front of my very eyes

Subhan'Allah! she's been rushed to the hospital..her legs were literally crushed :/ and...May Allah

just protect us all, our loved ones, and those around us! Aameen!!

Subhan'Allah :/it could've been any of us ...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
10-08-2008, 01:48 PM
JazakAllah khayran for the reminder, reminds me how careless i can be as well, i worry how youngsters cross the road

IbnAbdulHakim
10-08-2008, 01:49 PM
Subhan'Allah :/it could've been any of us ...
if Allah wills, when Allah wills

i normally do look both ways. i think only 0.1% of this worlds population only actually wait for the green man everytime though... most would take any opportunity they get

Güven
10-08-2008, 01:54 PM
JazakAllahu Khair sis ,
most of the time i dont wait for green cuz i dont have the patience to wait when there is NO cars at all ,
ive got busted many times tho :X

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
10-08-2008, 01:55 PM
on a main street who has the time to wait? :p oh well this is why people got cabs, so u aint gotta walk

may allah protect us tho .

.: Jannati :.
10-08-2008, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
on a main street who has the time to wait? :p oh well this is why people got cabs, so u aint gotta walk

may allah protect us tho .

:sl:

I never like waiting either, especially if you're running late..but Subhan'Allah the consequences can be dreadful and beyond our comprehension! its better to be safe than sorry Insha'Allah lets all try to be careful and more cautious...

I hope she's going to be okay though.. the driver had to drive off her legs..Subhan'Allah the pain she must have felt...:cry:

Ashjan95
10-08-2008, 07:27 PM
:sl:

Oh Allah help us in life and from dangrous stuff like this and may allah help that poor lady Ya RAB INSHALLAH ALLH PROTECTS US ALL FROM EVIL AND OTHER STUFF AMEEN

:cry::cry::cry:
:w:

Ansariyah
10-08-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm so Guilty!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.