/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ..Quotes in Regards to Rasoolullaah.. saws

IbnAbdulHakim
10-08-2008, 02:32 PM

..Quotes in Regards to Rasoolullaah

"I could not praise RasoolAllah (Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) with my words; rather, my words were made praiseworthy by RasoolAllah (Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam)"
-Hazrat Hassan Ibn Thabit (Radiallahu Anhu)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
10-08-2008, 03:19 PM
jazakallah khair akhi

am gonna use that as my sig k?

IbnAbdulHakim
10-08-2008, 03:20 PM
^ go for it

Musaafirah
10-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Jazakallah! (system still won't let me rep anyone!)
Any more?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
10-08-2008, 03:31 PM
nah but that quote was soo amazing, i was awe-struck by it! i would love to hear more like that !

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-09-2008, 01:07 AM
:sl:

Al-Qaadee ’Iyaadh (d.595H) - rahimahullaah - relates:

"Mus‘ab Ibn ‘Abdullaah said: When Imaam Maalik would mention the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), his colour would change and he would have to lean down, and those in his gathering would feel disturbed.

So one day he was being asked about this and he said:
If you had seen what I have seen, you would not have rejected what you had seen.

I have seen Muhammad Ibnul-Munkadir (d.130H) - and he was the leader of the reciters - that he would never be asked about a hadeeth, except that he would weep, until we had mercy upon him.

And I have seen Ja‘far Ibn Muhammad (d.148H) who used to smile a lot. Yet whenever the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) was mentioned to him, he would turn pale. I have never seen him relating the Hadeeth of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), except in a state of purification. And when times deteriorated, I never saw him except in one of three conditions: either praying, observing silence, or reciting the Qur’aan. He never uttered a word having no significance, and he was one of the scholars and worshippers who had great fear of Allaah.
Whenever ‘Abdur-Rahmaan Ibnul-Qaasim (d.126H) mentioned the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), he turned pale as if the blood had been drained from his face, and his tongue dried up due to reverence of the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam).
I went to ‘Aamir Ibn ‘Abdullaah Ibnuz-Zubayr (d.123H), and when ever the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) was mentioned to him, he would weep so much, until he was unable to weep any longer.

I saw az-Zuhree (d. 124H) - and he was from the kindest people, and closest to them - that when the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) was mentioned to him, he would not be able to recognize you, nor would you be able to recognize him.

I came to Safwaan Ibn Sulaym (d.132H) - and he was one of the Mujtahid scholars and worshippers - that whenever he mentioned the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam), he would weep and he would not stop weeping, to the extent that the people would have to get up and leave him."
Related by Ibn Taymiyyah in 'Kitaab al-Waseelah' , pg. 92

مـحـمد نـبـينا
10-09-2008, 01:16 AM
:salamext:

jazaakomo Allahu kheir.

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
10-09-2008, 10:09 AM
beautiful quotes Abu Sayyad, unfortunately i gotta spread reps around, but jazakAllah khair :)

Re.TiReD
10-09-2008, 01:09 PM
BarakAllah Feekum, JazakAllah khayr akhee thread-starter and Akhee Abu Sayyad

Musaafirah
10-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Jazakallah bro for the Hadiths! I'd rep you, but I have to spread 'em around again..I think I owe ya two lots of reps now.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-12-2008, 08:51 PM
^ thats allright sis me n abu sayyad shall both have sabr as we await them :)

in the meantime however i would love to see more quotes :-[

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-07-2008, 05:59 PM
:sl:
"The foundation of the religion of Islam is built on praising, glorifying, and treating with dignity the Leader of all the Prophets, may peace be upon them all. Such praise, glorification, and treating with dignity is praise for the entire Religion; and its removal is the end of the Religion. By not giving such respect to the Prophet, all religion comes to an end."
Ibn Taymiyya, Al-Sarim al-maslul 'ala shatim al-rasul [The drawn sword against those who disrespect the Prophet]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.