/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

tyciol
10-08-2008, 11:29 PM
I don't know much about Islam so I have registered here to read posts and stuff so I can learn more about how to interpret the various Hadith and things like that. I get confused with multiple texts and need to sort out who follows which ones.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kwolney01
10-09-2008, 02:33 AM
Welcome to the forum!!

There are a lot of very nice and knowledgeable people on here happy to help you. Sometimes Hadiths can be some what hard to understand or know what they are talking about. I hope you find this site helpful I sure do!!

I wish you all the best!!

Nájlá
10-09-2008, 08:30 AM
WELCOME to the forums

have an enjoyble time here

Cabdullahi
10-09-2008, 08:32 AM
welcome brother

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamayun
10-09-2008, 08:42 AM
Welcome Brother :)

Don't confuse yourself too much with the Hadith's already... you will get lost :)

If you have just started learning about Islam try Islam for dummies (Not that I think you are a dummy lol :D) http://islam4dummies.net/default.aspx

^^ Checkout that website. It is a really good starting point. :)

Peace :)

Uthman
10-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Welcome. :)

Periwinkle18
10-12-2008, 07:12 PM
welcome to the forum bro. :)

BNDGR
10-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Welcome!
I hope you find this forum helpful in answering your questions and confusions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!