/* */

PDA

View Full Version : enhanced or boring?

truemuslim
10-09-2008, 12:22 AM
salam

jus curious
wat do u people use? the enhanced post feature or the normal boring one wher everythings confusin?

Wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
10-09-2008, 12:34 AM
i didn't get that :X ??

Yanal
10-09-2008, 12:35 AM
Asalam Alaykum
I second that i didn't etheir but i still voted :)

doorster
10-09-2008, 01:18 AM
what typing interface do you use? i.e @ http://www.islamicboard.com/profile/edit-options/

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
Basic Editor - A simple text box
Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls
Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing Message Editor Interface:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
truemuslim
10-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Lol u been in li more than i have nd u still dont get it ?? :p
jazakallah khair doorster :)

Re.TiReD
10-09-2008, 12:54 PM
I use the WYSIWYG one, I prefer it :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.