/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ur msg before death...

truemuslim
10-09-2008, 03:43 PM
:sl:

If you were blessed enough to leave a message before you die.......

what would it say?

would you say that fear death?

will u say u cant wait till death?

???

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali.
10-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Why do you even think of this?

suffiyan007
10-09-2008, 04:53 PM
i will said....people of the book...think of your dead ahead you.....
fear the lord and start to make your fardhu shalat,make anything to keep Allah Attention and happy...and etc...:hiding::giggling::happy:

Muezzin
10-09-2008, 04:57 PM
'Pull...

My...

Finger...'

*dies*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
10-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Remember Hell

Sahabiyaat
10-15-2008, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
because shes drank too much coffee today, play along!

*becomes serious*....um...i dunno this is tough what would i say...i'd certainly give some sort of admonition,.....just today ...or just an hour ago my lil sis, whos 12,took my laptop and sed 'before you die, just quickly tell us the password ok' LOL.

truemuslim
10-15-2008, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
its death, whens ther a time anyone doesnt think of it?:-[

tawhid1
10-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Be sincere in your search for truth, and Allah (swt) will guide you and will make your path smooth for you. Learn the pillars, conditions and requirements of Tawhid (La ilaha illallah) and learn its details. Love those who are upon it and hate those who are not actualizing it even if they your own blood. Learn Tawhid and you will know its people. Tawhid must be affirmed by belief, statement and action and Shaykh Al-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rh) stated: “Surely tawhid is the asl of iman. This is the alamati fariqa between the Ahl-jannah and Ahl-jahannam. It is the fee of jannah. For this reason no ones Islam without it will be correct.” [Fatawa, 24/235]

Once you learn the details of the Kalimat Tawhid and its necessities you will realise how few are upon it, however remember the wise words of Ibn Qayyim: “[Such a person] does not become disheartened by those who differ from and oppose him, as they are lesser in importance and significance, even if they might be greater in number, as some of the Salaf said: “Traverse the paths of the truth, and do not be discouraged by the small number of people who do the same.” Every time you feel disheartened by your being alone on this path, then look to those who came before you and strive to catch up with them, and turn away from everyone else, as they will not benefit you in the least with Allah. If you happen to see them somewhere along the path that you are upon, then do not turn to look at them, for if you do so, they will distract you and simply delay your progress.” ['Madarij as-Salikin'; 1/21]

Accept the truth whoever it may be that brings it to you, and always speak the truth. Allah (swt) says, "Who, then, doth more wrong than one who utters a lie concerning Allah, and rejects the Truth when it comes to him! Is there not in Hell an abode for the unbelievers?" [39:32]. Make the Qur'an and Sunnah your guide as the truth is in it, hidayah is in it. Learn the deen from those who have passed (the righteous predecessors) and take an example from them. Be patient and be thankful to Allah at times of hardship and ease. And know that we are not immune from mistakes so beware of taqlid.

Islam consists of Asludeen (foundations of deen) and furudeen (secondary matters of deen), but he who who fall short in Asludeen will not be Muslim even if he prays all night. And deviancy in Asludeen means shirk with Allah, but deviancy in furudeen means you are still muslim but you are amongst the ahl-bid'ah. Remember that Asludeen are foundations of Islam which are agreed upon unanimously amongst the classical scholars and there are no room for doubts and ikhtilaf. And i cannot over emphasize the importance of learning Tawhid/Asludeen as this is what will save you from the eternal punishment of Hell.

Umar bin al khattab said, "Take account of yourselves before an account is taken of you, and weigh your souls before they are weighed." [Al- Tirmidhi, 9:272]

Whatever is with you will come to an end, and whatever is with Allah will remain. [An Nahl: 96]

O Allah guide those who are sincere! O Allah make me die as a Mu'min!

Wa ash hadu Allah ilaha illallah, wa ash hadu anna Muhamadu rasulAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.