/* */

PDA

View Full Version : im new

jennifer sky
10-09-2008, 05:24 PM
salam all, i have just joined islamic forum, my reason for this is i am a new revert, and alone, i have no sisters near to where i live,:cry: i have a few good muslim friends but online only, i am finding studying very hard as i feel alone here, and would love to meet muslims from everywhere to share there experiences and get any help or advice from anyone, i do all i can here but it gets very lonely, so if anyone wants to say hi im here ok :)

thanks and salam jennifer

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
10-09-2008, 05:34 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Forum, new sister. Masha'Allah you are new revert sister! Insha'Allah, you will have an enjoying time in here.

Don't be feel be lonely cos Allah Taala always be there even closer to your heart. Also if any of problems, me or any of others members will be there.

You can ask ANY of questions, Insha'Allah we can do our best to answer back.

jennifer sky
10-09-2008, 05:38 PM
bless you, and thank you for such a quick reply sis, :)

FatimaAsSideqah
10-09-2008, 05:46 PM
You can welcome any time. :sunny:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
10-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the Forum
This a perfect forum to make friends InshaAllah
so I hope you have a very Enjoyable and Beneficial stay in here ! :)

:w:

UmmSqueakster
10-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to the forum and to Islam! Check the link in my signature for good resources for newbies and post post post so you can pm with people and make friends :D

Soulja Girl
10-09-2008, 06:38 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum sis, hope you have an awesomeee time here inshallah. :D

kwolney01
10-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the forum sister!!

I am also a recent revert to Islam too and I find it difficult learning sense there are not a lot of "good" Muslims around here. This forum has helped a lot. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here willing to help! I wish you all the best sister! Welcome to Islam!!

Salaams sister!!

UmmSqueakster
10-09-2008, 08:07 PM
kwolney01, there are a lot of good muslims around there. *points to location* drop me a line

roohani.doctor
10-09-2008, 08:09 PM
welcome sister...

hope you enjoy your time here!

جوري
10-10-2008, 04:13 AM

aboard sister.. it is so good to have you here...

alcurad
10-10-2008, 04:26 AM
hi sister jennifer, and welcome to LI:)

jennifer sky
06-23-2009, 05:59 PM
salam alakum all, i just wanted to know if anyone here lives in the midlands? or warwickshire?

glo
06-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Your situation doesn't seem to have changed much since last October, Jennifer.

Is there no Muslim community in Nuneaton?
How many other Muslims do you know in your neighbourhood?

Tony
06-23-2009, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Your situation doesn't seem to have changed much since last October, Jennifer.

Is there no Muslim community in Nuneaton?
How many other Muslims do you know in your neighbourhood?
assalamu aleitkum wa rahmatullah sister, I too am a revert :D Im from warwickshire originally. If you go to Leamington spa and shake any tree, a muslim will fall out of it, if ur struggling in nuneaton perhaps go further afield sister. Although I am sure you will find many good friends in here theres nosubstitute for face to face friendship. Do a web search for Islam nuneaton or similar, you might be surprised whos around. May Allah make your way easy sister, ameen

glo
06-23-2009, 06:52 PM
^
I'm laughing at the image of 'shaking Muslims out of trees'!! :D

Hamayun
06-27-2009, 11:13 PM
Assalamu'Alaikum!

Welcome to the forum Sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!