/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We Are The Best Of Creation!!!

chacha_jalebi
10-11-2008, 08:54 PM
as salaam ma alaykam

elo elloo

did you know that humans are the best creations, just look at the past humans on this earth, RasoolAllah (saw) need i say any more humans? although we are no no no were compared to the dust on the Prophet (saw) shoes, we are still amazingly classified as humans, so we have a chance to be blessed like the other humans who passed were blessed, we can be like them, like people say "o we cant be like the Prophets (As) because they were chosen or we cant be like the sahaba because they were blessed" yes of course they were blessed, but the sahaba never sat there moanin sayin, bla bla i need to fix up, they went out there and fixed themselfs up, and the sahaba were human werent they, and like i said before amazingly we are also humans, so yes i know for some of you its hard to believe :p but we are the best :D but why are we the best? well il tell you, Allah (swt) says in surah ad dhariyaat v 56

“I did not create Jinn nor Humankind except that they worship Me alone.”

we were created so we could worship Allah (swt), subhanallah, but do we worship Allah (swt) the way he deserves to be worshipped! :( so we need to realise how blessed we truely are, sometimes we fail to see it, we have been created to worship Allah (SwT) many of us were born on this way, and many of us later adopted and reverted back to worshippin Allah (swt) so we are blessed, and look at all the Prophets (as) Yusuf, Musa, Isa, Ibraheem, Ilyas, Adam..... the list of these butifull, look how high these people were, but their basic principle in life, like the foundation of their life was to worship Allah (swt), people might think ooohh but they were Prophets (as), but what bout the sahaba....

they are the best people after the Prophets (saw) Allah (Swt) describes them as ....

“You (the companions) are the best nation ever raised up amongst humankind because you enjoin all th- at is good and forbid all that is evil, and you believe in Allaah.” - Surah al Imran

and again in surah tawbah v 100

“The foremost in belief are the Muhajiroon and the Ansar, and those who followed them in perfection. Allaah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Allaah. And Allaah has prepared for them gardens under which rivers flow, in which they will reside for ever.”

now the sahaba, they were humans just like us, so were the Prophets (Saw) but what made them so blessed and sorted? it was their belief and through trials how they stood up, nowadays we have minor issues, for example i like a boy, i like a girl, she/he dont like me, im depressed bla bla, i havent got a job, laa dee daa and the list goes on:mmokay: and we act like we have been tested for life, the sahaba would be burnt alive, their own families would torture them, they would see their brothers and sisters get killed in front of them, yet they would still hold on and increase their beliefs, but us lot, at the sign of one small calamity we just lose it all, when we have calamities we are meant to be patient, as Allah (swt) says in surah al baqarah v45

"Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble."

and the message of patience is throughout the Quran and hadiths, we need to remember our goal is jannah, not this life, dont let this life get to you, we have a chance to be the best of creations by worshippin Allah (Swt), like we all know all muslims gona go jannah, we should work for that, and dont be content with your good deeds, like dont think, i pray 5 times, fasted, im sorted, no always try to improve, like when you go to jannah, would you want 3rd class seats, or 1st executive class :D obviously 1st executive, make islaam like your gym routine, push yourself to the max, because the rewards are out of this world!! and we have the chance now, so we have to take advantage inshallah!

so we can also be the best of creation of our time, if we do and follow the sahabas way and follow the Prophet (Saw) then we will be sorted, but if we go againist this way, we can easily be the worst of creation, so let us all try to work towards jannah which is our final destination! and may Allah (Swt) give us the strength and power to be good muslims and to improve ourselfs inshallah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
10-16-2008, 02:11 PM
:bump:

truemuslim
10-16-2008, 02:45 PM
lol jazakallah khair brother!

we should be blessed nd thankful!

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 06:49 PM
[S]JazakAllah khayr[/S]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
10-20-2008, 05:14 PM
*COUGH* did you read my Sig???

But JazakAllahu Khair Anyway nice post!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.