/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about Salaat(prayer)

_PakistaN_
10-12-2008, 04:43 AM
Lets say you're reading behind imam in jamaat. And after comming up from sajdah u forget that you're reading behind imam and u starting reciting Alham du lilah etc.... does this break prayer...

another thing.. if you are praying behind imam or by yourself and u accidently face away from qiblah and quickly look back...does this break prayer...

one last thing...if you are making prayer...and u reazile that u have made a tiny mistake in recitation...does that break salaat?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
10-13-2008, 08:21 AM
can sum1 plz answer those questions please i need to know urgently

Snowflake
10-13-2008, 09:26 AM
=_PakistaN_;1024084]Lets say you're reading behind imam in jamaat. And after comming up from sajdah u forget that you're reading behind imam and u starting reciting Alham du lilah etc.... does this break prayer
Not as far as I know. If you forgetfully recite something extra, you do not even have to do sajdah sahw, since sahw is done if you leave out/forget an obligatory act that nullifies salah.

another thing.. if you are praying behind imam or by yourself and u accidently face away from qiblah and quickly look back...does this break prayer...
Try to concentrate on the fact that you are standing in front of Allah in prayer. Looking around intentionally is disliked and doing it accidently points to not being focused. Again, to my knowledge, it will not nullify your salah.

one last thing...if you are making prayer...and u reazile that u have made a tiny mistake in recitation...does that break salaat?
If that happens to me, I just repeat it and say astaghfirullah inwards. I do not know it to invalidate salah. InshaAllah some else can help you.

------
10-13-2008, 10:05 AM
:salamext:

I think you can just start reciting back from the previous ayah, and correct yourself. That's what Imams do right?

Allaahu Aalim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
_PakistaN_
10-14-2008, 04:57 AM
thanx for the help guys

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.