/* */

PDA

View Full Version : du'aas

mohammed_alim
10-12-2008, 09:28 PM
Assalamualaikum. i need sum help on makin duaa basically i wanted to know, afta u finish prayin when u put ur hands up to make du'aa, do u have to read sumthin from tha quran or can u jus say wats on ur mind e.g like askin for guidence, strength ect... and ending it wiv ameen. bcos i dnt no any duaas off by heart i ask for guidence n other things from allah swt. is this ok????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
10-13-2008, 11:37 AM
yes Well i use both Actually , some dua"s and some from my mind and i cant see why thats wrong ?

but Allahu Alim

:w:

MO783
10-13-2008, 03:25 PM
You pray Durud Sharif at the beginning and at the end of your dua.

------
10-13-2008, 03:33 PM
:salamext:

You can make dua any way you want. It's a personal thing. No one can tell you what to say, you say what you want.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
10-13-2008, 03:33 PM
Brother, you can use both of them.

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the supplicant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. Noble Qur'an (2:186)

Ali.
10-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Du'a is your private time to settle things out with Allah and repent, you can do it however way you want.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!