/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Christian Anti Christ

ShalomAll
10-12-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey acording to the Bible the False phophet will be with the Anti Christ and start saying that he is Christ and turn people away from true Christianity.

Doesnt this happen in the Koran that Jesus will return and Kill Christians and bring people to Islam? So who's true here I am struggling with what to belive! please help me!

Is Jesus the Son of God is Allah the only God? I am on the brink of tears :enough!:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
coddles76
10-13-2008, 05:21 AM
Hey acording to the Bible the False phophet will be with the Anti Christ and start saying that he is Christ and turn people away from true Christianity.

Doesnt this happen in the Koran that Jesus will return and Kill Christians and bring people to Islam? So who's true here I am struggling with what to belive! please help me!
The Quran specifies that Isa, Son of Marayam will decend at the end of times to crush falsehood and lies that have been created by man and that he will be a witness against the liars. My siggestion is too seek the truth before its to late and Jesus becomes a witness against you.

Is Jesus the Son of God is Allah the only God? I am on the brink of tears :enough!:

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
1:2 الحَمدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ العَالَمِينَ
All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
1:3 الرَّحمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
1:4 مَالِكِ يَومِ الدِّينِ
The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).
1:5 إِيَّاكَ نَعبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَستَعِينُ
You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
1:6 اهدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ المُستَقِيمَ
Guide us to the Straight Way.
1:7 صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنعَمتَ عَلَيهِم غَيرِ المَغضُوبِ عَلَيهِم وَلاَ الضَّالِّينَ
The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray.

The Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth). (Al-Ma'idah 5:75)

ShalomAll
10-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Only one reply?

جوري
10-31-2008, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ShalomAll

exactly what is your question? the Antichrist will literally dissolve when Jesus meets up with him.. Jesus won't descend to kill Christians, since the war at the end will be that of good against evil.. righteous Christians and righteous Jews will follow Jesus, evil ones will follow the anti-christ..

does that answer your q's?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Follower
10-31-2008, 10:53 PM
Doesnt this happen in the Koran that Jesus will return and Kill Christians and bring people to Islam?

Isn't that hadith? Please give the Quranic verse, thanks!

جوري
11-01-2008, 04:06 PM
let me see the proof from the Quran of what you've said then!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.