/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have you helped someone revert to Islam?

Hamayun
10-13-2008, 12:05 PM
Asalam Alaikum Bros and Sisters,

Has anyone ever been inspired by you and reverted to Islam? Please share your stories. I am sure many people would love to know.

I have a friend who is English. He almost reverted to Islam after having several debates with me but was too scared of his parents who are Church of England. His parents look down upon Muslims and class them as violent people following a deadly cult. He too seems to be now brainwashed a bit by his parents and the media constantly portraying the Muslims as the villians. I tried to defend our image but I think he is just afraid and seems to have put up a wall now.

I hope Allah guides him some day as he is a very honest and kind person.

Anyone else got a story to share?

Jazakallah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 12:18 PM
not yet bro... i wish i was given such a beautiful tawfeeq

------
10-13-2008, 12:23 PM
:salamext:

I sort of helped. Someone was already convinced of the truth of Islaam, but they were hesitant about reverting. So I just told them straight up about how your sins are wiped out and your like a new born baby. And that if you die after you revert you go straight to Paradise. She reverted Alhamdulillah, although it is Allaah Who Guides the hearts.

Here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ts-takbir.html

After she took the Shahadah, she went to her local masjid and said it there, Alhamdulillah.

ayan333
10-13-2008, 12:23 PM
:sl:

no..not yet atleast

i had a friend,she now left for college couple months ago..who was so intrested in Islam

we kind of grew up togeather because she lived up the street.we grew apart a little as we grew up

my Mom n i bought her ooks n even had my teacher help

seh said she even told her Mom n she was ok wih it

she use to even Fast with me

but sadly she's in college..enjoy the college life..so that cant be helping

but it wasnt ment to be

ALLAH (SWA) guides those who he wishes to bless

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 12:27 PM
^ who knows in a few years she might remember the beauty she once saw in islaam and become muslim inshaAllaah.

also its not only to revert people that we give dawah its also to show them that islaam is amazing and not somethng to be feared

Hamayun
10-13-2008, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
not yet bro... i wish i was given such a beautiful tawfeeq
Insha'Allah bro.. there is still time. My wife reverted because of me and it makes me very happy.

I have noticed that only people who are intelligent, gentle and kind are the ones most likely to listen and understand the depth of Islam and revert.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 12:31 PM
^ subhanAllaah thats beautiful!

explains why your daughters such an angel, has two amazing parents mashaAllaah :D

indeed bro but not only the gentle ones, i have heard stories of ruffians, people who appear to be thugs who have turned to islaam. No one can truelly know what lies within a person

ayan333
10-13-2008, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun
Insha'Allah bro.. there is still time. My wife reverted because of me and it makes me very happy.

I have noticed that only people who are intelligent, gentle and kind are the ones most likely to listen and understand the depth of Islam and revert.

MashALLAH thats great

so true.the ones with open minds,willing to learn are great to give Dawah to..they cant help seeing the truth after a while

Hamayun
10-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Thanks Bro :)

Some ruffians are actually nice people deep down. They are just angry about something in life. They do change at some point in life. But some people are rotten to the core and no one except Allah can change them.

ayan333
10-13-2008, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ who knows in a few years she might remember the beauty she once saw in islaam and become muslim inshaAllaah.

also its not only to revert people that we give dawah its also to show them that islaam is amazing and not somethng to be feared

true..maybe sh'll come back..ifnot to me.to another Muslim who can help..i truly hope so..she has her morals down MashALLAH

JazakALLAH Khair

Hamayun
10-13-2008, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM
:salamext:

I sort of helped. Someone was already convinced of the truth of Islaam, but they were hesitant about reverting. So I just told them straight up about how your sins are wiped out and your like a new born baby. And that if you die after you revert you go straight to Paradise. She reverted Alhamdulillah, although it is Allaah Who Guides the hearts.

Here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ts-takbir.html

After she took the Shahadah, she went to her local masjid and said it there, Alhamdulillah.

Subhan Allah. Just read that thread. May Allah reward you :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.