/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I love music!!!!!!!!!!!...

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Music

Music...is the path of life and beauty.
As you walk on the path...you see...
Beautiful flowers...
A red brick floor...
It rains Beautiful fresh rain...
and its always bright on the path...

I LOVE MUSIC, you say.
Because YOU LOVE THE PATH...

Whats behind it?

You got it all wrong!
WHen you pick up a beautiful flower on the path, it'll be the flower on the fireball you'll be eating in Hell.

The more steps you take on the red brick road, are the more steps you'll take on the flaming, sizzling, brick road to Hell.

Every drop of rain you experience on the path, is every drop of the flames that'll pour down onto you in Hell.

And every peak of brightness you experience on the path, is an everlasting gazy at the flames that'll boil your eyes to nothing, in Hell.

Don't You Love Music and Its Beautiful Path?

Just an interesting thinnng i "found" ...

what do u think?

o yeh nd for those who cant tell...NO ITS NOT A POEM.

EDIT:
i always forget

assalamu alaikum

wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 01:57 PM
cooool :ooh:

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 02:09 PM
JazakAllah khayr sis

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 02:11 PM
wa iyakki.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
10-13-2008, 02:13 PM
i hhattttttttttttttttttee musiccccccc

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 02:21 PM
:D me too (finally)

Na7lah
10-13-2008, 02:34 PM
nice mashallah :)

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 02:36 PM
BarakAllah feeki, keep it up huni. Have you heard that nasheed thats a lil about music too? That Ikhwatee one?

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 02:37 PM
lol ppl nobody said i wrote this :X ....:p

no sis jolie i havent heard that (i think...)
i heard too many nasheeds :p

Periwinkle18
10-13-2008, 02:50 PM
i hate music. nice post sis truemuslim :)

------
10-13-2008, 02:56 PM
:salamext:

Music is aite.

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhLÄÄM

Music is aite.
its ok sis, music used to be my one nd only thing to get anger over, now all i have to do is just kill someone, way more satisfying/relieving, try it, better than music :D

IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 03:00 PM
Music is aite.
i kno u didnt mean that

Güven
10-13-2008, 03:00 PM
well i take over that job then , HATE MUSIC !!!!!

im getting sick talking about music all over again +o(

what has music got to do with path with flowers and fresh rain anyway :hmm:

------
10-13-2008, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
i liked the mean/old ahlaam..........:-[ YELL AT ME DAMMIT!!
Why dyou want me to yell at you? huh? :?

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
well i take over that job then , HATE MUSIC !!!!!

im getting sick talking about music all over again +o(

what has music got to do with path with flowers and fresh rain anyway :hmm:
:skeleton:....*sigh* :exhausted

Why dyou want me to yell at you? huh? :?
i dont even care jus yell at me bout how tupacs an ... nd music isnt usefull bla bla bla...:blind: nevermind..this is hopeless...
LI is so weird, so far every post here after i posted the second time is just plain :?:exhausted:laugh:<--crying

Na7lah
10-13-2008, 03:03 PM

Music is aite.
:muddlehea u were kiddin sa7?

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah421
:muddlehea u were kiddin sa7?
im confused as hell to, just play along like me :exhausted

IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 03:07 PM
^ waat? but i sed coool!

ok you want a lecture! here goes !

see music aint never gnna fill any wholes
satisfy any souls or help reach any goals
im told music is the way to hell
the way to go if u wanna sell your soul

but i felt that music is dark
starts with a bright spark lasts so short
pretty soon it'll distort ur life
make u wanna go haram wiv a wife
make u think u achieved nuthin in life
till all u wanna do is pik up a knife coz

its all about wantin to become cool
n not lettin people make u a fool
but serious thats jus money games
all them thugz playin a fame game

if u want freedome direction n bliss
pick up the Quran
nothing comes closer to this...

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 03:09 PM
waat? but i sed coool!
yes...nd i said every post after my second post, as in after i said thank u or watever.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 03:11 PM
yes...nd i said every post after my second post, as in after i said thank u or watever.
are you still struggling?

or is music COMPLETELY out of ur system?

spam those nasheeds, heres one i been spamming recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkPzg1vtEXU

^ u gotta listen to the main chorus to love it !

Güven
10-13-2008, 03:13 PM
^Wallaahi I was just gonna post it bro lol im still listening :D

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
^ great minds bro :D

truemuslim
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
are you still struggling?

or is music COMPLETELY out of ur system?

spam those nasheeds, heres one i been spamming recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkPzg1vtEXU

^ u gotta listen to the main chorus to love it !
music is sick nd it sound like crying, of course.................yes its out of my system, it doesnt even have beat or any lyrics , nothing, allah, alhamdulillah, has answered meee nd made music in my eyes(ears) disgusting nd...yeh. so yeh im over it, nd yeh i've been listenin to that :skeleton: over nd over nd over...nd over nd back on topic nd over nd over :D

edit: no possible nasheed can beat dust in my bed tho

------
10-13-2008, 03:16 PM

^ MashaAllaah, kool.

IbnAbdulHakim
10-13-2008, 03:19 PM
edit: no possible nasheed can beat dust in my bed tho
yeah but farshy turaab isnt something you can spam.

and this beats farshy turab:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIAvsyF_eZo

^ BY MILES !!!!

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
yeah but farshy turaab isnt something you can spam.

and this beats farshy turab:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIAvsyF_eZo

^ BY MILES !!!!
wats spammm???
yeh i heard that nasheed only about a thouuusand times , but still, the other one is just so deepppp....nd so :cry:ish...

neways post nasheeds in a nasheed thread coz other wise this thread gonna get more wierder (closed)

------
10-13-2008, 03:39 PM
A Quote.

Originally said by Shakespeare

“If music be the food of love, play on . . .”

Güven
10-13-2008, 03:41 PM
edit :hmm:

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 03:44 PM
A Quote.
A Better Quote.

sorry i cant find the quote wher music is haram because i suck at searching hadiths
btw i hate shakespear.i hope he dies a --nevermind , wish already granted :D

Ali.
10-13-2008, 03:46 PM
btw i hate shakespear.i hope he dies a --nevermind , wish already granted :D
That's a terrible thing to say.

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali.
That's a terrible thing to say.
i kno :-[ and im a terrible person to say it

Güven
10-13-2008, 03:49 PM
people are too much exaggerating about music its not the most important thing to worry about right now..

FatimaAsSideqah
10-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Is this important thread?

Just curious. :-[

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
people are too much exaggerating about music its not the most important thing to worry about right now..

Exactly! mr.perfect :mmokay:

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
Is this important thread?

Just curious. :-[
lol i dunno u tell me. i just post n run nd u ppl can deal wit wat u have.
peace!

FatimaAsSideqah
10-13-2008, 03:53 PM
lol i dunno u tell me. i just post n run nd u ppl can deal wit wat u have.
peace!
lol sis. Well actually the music is not my thing. BUT I love to listen the Quran reciters with my hearing aids. :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-13-2008, 03:59 PM
:sl:

Music is for the spiritually impaired. An individual with spiritual strength needs no music.

see music aint never gnna fill any wholes
satisfy any souls or help reach any goals
im told music is the way to hell
the way to go if u wanna sell your soul

but i felt that music is dark
starts with a bright spark lasts so short
pretty soon it'll distort ur life
make u wanna go haram wiv a wife
make u think u achieved nuthin in life
till all u wanna do is pik up a knife coz

its all about wantin to become cool
n not lettin people make u a fool
but serious thats jus money games
all them thugz playin a fame game

if u want freedome direction n bliss
pick up the Quran
nothing comes closer to this...
Great lines bro, especially the first two stanzas. :D

bewildred
10-13-2008, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad

Music is for the spiritually impaired. An individual with spiritual strength needs no music.

Great lines bro, especially the first two stanzas. :D
Well, ain't we going to extremes here? Okay, it's bad but is it the path to haram? Who's guilty, the murderer or the gun?

Too many of my posts were deleted because of absence of daleel in Hadith. I see no one has used any daleel in here and yet their opinions were accepted. Please, anyone who has a daleel saying that music is haram, do share with us. When I say a daleel, I mean a hadith or Surah and not a fatwa of x or y mufti.

FatimaAsSideqah
10-13-2008, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
Well, ain't we going to extremes here? Okay, it's bad but is it the path to haram? Who's guilty, the murderer or the gun?

Too many of my posts were deleted because of absence of daleel in Hadith. I see no one has used any daleel in here and yet their opinions were accepted. Please, anyone who has a daleel saying that music is haram, do share with us. When I say a daleel, I mean a hadith or Surah and not a fatwa of x or y mufti.
I will post some of Hadith refers to the music.

When Sayyidana Abdullah Ibne Mas`ood , a very close companion of our Prophet was asked about the meaning of the term `lahwal hadith`, he replied “I swear by Him besides whom there is no other God,that it refers to ghinaa (singing ).”

One hadith from the Bukhari Shareef, the most authentic Book of Hadith, further confirms unlawfulness of music and singing : `There will be people of my Ummah who will seek to make lawful; fornication, wine-drinking and the use of ma`aazif ( musical instruments ).`

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-13-2008, 04:20 PM

I think no one brought any daleel here because its been discussed on this forum many times over, and I don't think it was the intent of this thread to provide daleel. However,if you're up for some reading, here is an e-book I've put up on the forum which contains everything you're looking for:

http://www.islamicboard.com/fiqh/202...an-sunnah.html

bewildred
10-13-2008, 04:58 PM
Okay, interesting read bro. To be honest, I haven't found anything saying music is haram. I mean music in its actual conception. Your daleel consisted of interpreting words that are isolated in different hadeeths. For every sin there's a kaffara. What's the kaffara of listening to music????

Please, brothers and sisters, don't misunderstand my intentions. My doubs are the fruit of a bitter disappointment. I explain: I bought a book called "Asbab an'nuzuul". I wanted to learn more about the reason many verses came to exist. To my great dismay, I discovered that there were too many versions that were provided. Scholars gave too different meanings of a word. The conclusion is that after reading that big book, I don't know for sure about one surah.

Is it the same to listen to music in an ipod and to be in an assembly where music is played?????

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Okay, interesting read bro. To be honest, I haven't found anything saying music is haram. I mean music in its actual conception. Your daleel consisted of interpreting words that are isolated in different hadeeths. For every sin there's a kaffara. What's the kaffara of listening to music????

It depends on what you're looking for, and what will satisfy you? If you want statements of the Companions of their Tafseer of the Qur'an and understanding of what the Messenger (saw) said, then I can give it to you. It's in the book I linked to. If that isn't enough, then I can give you the opinions of the early Salaf and the four Imaams and the opinions of each of the madahib. If that doesn't suffice, then wallahi, I don't know what will.

At the end of the day, I'm not going to force you to agree with me. I just intend to show you the opinion that was the opinion of our Salaf.

Please, brothers and sisters, don't misunderstand my intentions. My doubs are the fruit of a bitter disappointment. I explain: I bought a book called "Asbab an'nuzuul". I wanted to learn more about the reason many verses came to exist. To my great dismay, I discovered that there were too many versions that were provided. Scholars gave too different meanings of a word. The conclusion is that after reading that big book, I don't know for sure about one surah.

This is why an individual isn't supposed to jump into the sciences. It's like a pre-med student jumping into something to do with heart surgery. Uloom al-Qur'an needs to be studied in a systematic way, and definetly not alone and from a book. And the study has pre-requisites as well. The study of Uloom al-Quran demands the need for a teacher, a book can only complement actual learning, it can't be the teacher in and of itself.

Is it the same to listen to music in an ipod and to be in an assembly where music is played?????
Are you listening to the same thing?

bewildred
10-13-2008, 05:19 PM
Brother Abu Sayyad, you were in no case condescendent to me when answering my questions. You took the time to give me links and read my bewildering statements. For that kindness of yours, I dedicate to you my warmest thanks. You showed no impatience and it really means a lot to me. You represent what's good in Muslims, mashallah and jazakallah.

By the way, the example you provided me, you know about the medical stuff, was really relevant and well-chosen.

(Just between us, I truly believe that music is haram,lol)

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 05:29 PM
lol ppl nobody said i wrote this :X ....:p

no sis jolie i havent heard that (i think...)
i heard too many nasheeds :p

This one sis, I got it wrong, the nasheed is ikhwatee but the poem is about music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ejrIaoKLY

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 05:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
This one sis, I got it wrong, the nasheed is ikhwatee but the poem is about music: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ejrIaoKLY

aw i luv that!! Jazzakallah khair! :statisfie

Re.TiReD
10-13-2008, 05:53 PM
aw i luv that!! Jazzakallah khair! :statisfie
BarakAllah feeki hun x

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.