/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Has Ramadhan Made You a Better Muslim?

FatimaAsSideqah
10-13-2008, 04:04 PM
As Salaam Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

I know its late. But I'm just curious if the Ramadhan did made you to became more better Muslim and increase of Imaan?

Have we been able to give charity and lend a helping hand to those who need our assistance as we used to do during Ramadhan? Or have we simply gone back to our previous lifestyle as if we had never witnessed Ramadhan?

If you felt that the Ramadhan made you to better Muslim and how is that to made you to better?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
truemuslim
10-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Hell yehh it did!!

Well actually just the last 10 daysss .

To be exact..........Lailatul qadr...

It made me betterrr coz i quittt music, my one greatest unexplainable addiction, done, gone , finished, out, settled, dead, aaaand burriiied. got my faith way higher...inshallah it can stay that way. no more doubts....inshallah that can stay that way :X ... jus basically i stick wit allah, love the deen , stay halal, nd inshallah all can stay that way, for us all..........

FatimaAsSideqah
10-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Alhamdulillah sis truemuslim, thats good to hear that does happened to you.

So, Insha'Allah you stay to be clean and keep closer to Allah Taala.

May Allah Taala grants on you to increase your knowledge and increase your Imaan. Ameen

The Khan
10-13-2008, 08:31 PM
:sl:

Yes, I have become a better Muslim. I have become much more religious, Alhamdulilah. Previously, my Salat patterns were odd, I would miss Salat many times. Now, I rarely miss Salat (only if I can't help it).

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Afifa
10-13-2008, 08:33 PM
i think this year it has...especially with my sallaat nd its helped to strengthen my iman :)

Patience7
10-13-2008, 09:19 PM
:sl:
Yes it has Alhamdulillah...my iman has increased and i'm more alert with my salaats:)
:w:

Hamayun
10-13-2008, 09:28 PM
This Ramadhan has had a huge impact on me and changed me tremendously Alhamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.