/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 06:06 PM
SALAM!!!

Yeh Well Back with music, what i used to think of it...

I used to be an addiiiiiiiict, for real

I thought without music i would DIE.
now, No music, AND IM ALIVE!

im sorry but im just sooo happpppyyyyy :statisfie

ahem..
neways

when i do any school work i would have to turn up something louuud nd good bass, other wise i couldnt THINK. hmm:? i still dont get that.

when we go somewher in the car nd my bro is ther, i would go crazy if he doesnt turn on the radio, then when he does, he turns it up sooo loud my deaf dad would hear it, nd yell, nd the other cars would stare like :enough!: !
but i would feel so :statisfie nd all alone li ness...ish...
i dunno why but i would feel like they just let me go finally nd sit all alone nd chill by myself without no one bothering me, just because the music was on. nd i would sit ther nd knowing im sinning but not care :-[:cry:

when i clean i turned it up louuud, all types, haram nasheeds, halal nasheeds, nd for the rest of the time all american rap nd all. r&b, Hip-hop, neeething rihanna or chris brown............................................. .:exhausted

NOW if i hear my bro turn ne of those songs on i would go crazy nd actually tell him to turn them off, he would go why, nd i would tell him coz they sound like crap, nd he would be like "but u used to love these wat the hell, look at this new song i got, its called arab money, by that guy u said was a muslim" (busta rhymes) nd i would tell him theyr haram nd he would start.......ahem....laughing....:blind:

when i do school i can only work with nasheeds now!

when i clean, ONLY NASHEEDS!

everything...hallaaaaaaaal.

nd most of the time its reciting quran.........

Since when..........................

only since one of the last ten days of ramadan, allahu alim when it was, but whenever it was, i was making dua for allah to help me.............i turned to ...........that dude up in the sky, who waitin for u to turn to him.

nd i never went back to music (yet)...inshallah i cn stay that way

all the songs sound like people dyin, people cryin, everything horrible my ears cant takee!!!! :raging: seriously drives me crazy at time :p

u kno that one song wit justin timberlake :raging: ? wher they go...
OH, i been travelin on this road too loong,
i been tryna find my way back home,
i hope he's dead nd gone, dead n gone..

wellllll music with me.............is DEAD...

nd GONE...

:statisfie

May allah bless u all for help, i thank allah, nd make dua for u, may allah ease ur pain, ur hardships, etc etc, nd grant u the highest of imaan nd health....nd also make u quit music if u still wit it....

SUMMARY: I HATE MUSIC...nd some dua for u

:D

p.s. feel fre to ignore, i just needed a positive rant thread :p

wasalam :mmokay:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
10-13-2008, 06:20 PM
Alhamdullilah sis , May Allah reward you with Jannatul Firdaws for your struggles for the sake of Allah :)

btw you forgot: :w: lol :D

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Alhamdullilah sis , May Allah reward you with Jannatul Firdaws for your struggles for the sake of Allah :)

btw you forgot: :w: lol :D
jazakllah khair :statisfie ameen nd same to u

omg i did?????? i never forget! :-[ tank u....

FatimaAsSideqah
10-13-2008, 06:22 PM
I'm gladly to hear this sis. Alhamdulillah!

May Allah Taala rewards on you and grants you to Jannaul Al-Firdous.
Ameen

Keep to repenting. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ayan333
10-13-2008, 06:27 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulilah sis...thats great to hear

:w:

truemuslim
10-13-2008, 06:35 PM
aw jazakumallah khair sissters
ameen nd same u to nd more :)

peace! (musst goo nd play basketballll nd nasheeds!:p)

ayan333
10-13-2008, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truemuslim
aw jazakumallah khair sissters
ameen nd same u to nd more :)

peace! (musst goo nd play basketballll nd nasheeds!:p)

u play basketball?

yasin ibn Ahmad
10-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Mashallah you r free from music now.
Alhamdulillah

------
10-14-2008, 11:49 AM
:salamext:

I Hate Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kool, that makes one of us.

Periwinkle18
10-14-2008, 11:54 AM
Alhumdulillah sis :) i hate music too

yasin ibn Ahmad
10-14-2008, 09:09 PM
By the way I have found out songs are great with teaching English to young learners.In that case I like songs...

truemuslim
10-14-2008, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
By the way I have found out songs are great with teaching English to young learners.In that case I like songs...
lol bro i really dont fink u can understand them with ther horrible language nowadays, nnnd of course the big bangin in the background..........

the nasheeds are way more understandable, like the english nasheeds, dawud wharnsby, zain bikha, etc, them halal ppls.

BintAmjad
10-14-2008, 09:36 PM

CONGRATS!!! my dear sister your're one step closer to Allah! I've never understood people's fascination with music :-\ May Allah keep you firmly on the deen and elevate your eemaan to the highest level Aameen

Güven
10-14-2008, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
noo dont use song use (beneficial) movies instead :D

Thats how i learned, Well maybe not beneficial :exhausted

Questfortruth
10-14-2008, 09:40 PM
Music addiction is very common these days. Music is such a big waste of time. I don't really listen to music that much only whats on the radio while I am driving.

truemuslim
10-14-2008, 09:47 PM
u kno wat brought down my music loving level down MOST?

Lil wayne, one goooood lyricer dude, sang a rock nd roll song.....
also when i heard british songs on the radio, the way they sing is jus so annoying!! !!!
Most of all, coz rap nd R&B died,....see rap got sick when tupac died....rap was in coma' when soulja boy tried it, rap nd R&B DIED when justin timberlake, nd jesse mccartny took an attempt at......so its killed. its gone. music sucks. and im happpy!! :)

Mikayeel
10-15-2008, 12:17 AM
^ and then everyone lived happily ever after. :D

Well done sister for stopping tha music! Now this thread has served its purpose right?

If u think otherwise then by all means let me know :D ND i will be more than happy to re open it.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.