/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is a Test Only for Smart People

~*Fatima*~
10-13-2008, 08:13 PM
I have determined that you qualify.

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will tell you whether you are qualified to be a professional.
Scroll down for each answer.
The questions are NOT that difficult.
But don't scroll down UNTIL you have answered the question!

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in>>the giraffe, and close the door.
This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?
Wrong Answer.
Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.
This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend ... except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory.
Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been> listening? All the crocodiles are attending the animal conference.

This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four-year-old.

Hope you Enjoy It ^-^

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ayan333
10-13-2008, 08:15 PM
:sl:

wow.i must be stupid..i failed

:w:

SixTen
10-13-2008, 08:24 PM
I didn't get any of them right.

Güven
10-13-2008, 08:25 PM
LOL!! i only had number 3 correct ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
10-13-2008, 08:26 PM
I got them all right, but only because I've done this before (I failed the first time :D).

highway_trekker
10-13-2008, 08:27 PM
:blind:

Ali.
10-13-2008, 08:27 PM
I lolled.

Güven
10-13-2008, 08:29 PM
So what are you when you got 1 answer right?? a stupid person or normal or normal stupid lol :D

Ali.
10-13-2008, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
So what are you when you got 1 answer right?? a stupid person or normal or normal stupid lol :D
Well, the questions are stupid actually. It should say "each question continues from eachother". Pfft :rollseyes. :p

Güven
10-13-2008, 08:37 PM
^yes i agree thats why it was confused , or else i couldve handled these question with ease :hmm: lol

Musaafirah
10-13-2008, 08:40 PM
I got 'em correct..Does that mean I have the mind of a 4 year old and am not cut out to be a professional? :muddlehea

Khayal
10-13-2008, 08:43 PM
:sl:

Smart people no need to test themself, :blind: only................:D

:w:

Zahida
10-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm all you people my 10 year old son just did that and passed with flying colours......

May i ask all you bright intelligent people(no offence intended) to make dua for my son who is doing his 11+ next Tues/Thurs.

Thankyou from us both..................

aiyesha
10-14-2008, 04:23 PM
i gt 1/4 is that a fail or a pass :(

^..sTr!vEr..^
10-14-2008, 06:17 PM
lool i falied too :D :p

Muezzin
10-14-2008, 06:19 PM
I got them all right, pay me now.

Snowflake
10-14-2008, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
a normally stupid person?

I scrolled down cuz it said NOT to! :laugh: (in rebellious mood)

yasin ibn Ahmad
10-14-2008, 10:01 PM
"0" true answers
does it make me a pro?:D

Brother_Mujahid
10-14-2008, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
"0" true answers
does it make me a pro?:D
uber pro bro, thats just not normal :coolious:

truemuslim
10-16-2008, 04:02 PM
Lol i had a better answer for the first one. "cut it up nd put it in" ...ther answer is un-understandable!!!

nd for the rest of them i scrolled doewn coz it told me not to but its so tempting :p

this whole test is stupid, no smart ppl would be stupid enough to test themselves with a smart people test that recognized stupid people! it doesnt even make sense!

therefore, we are all stupid, except me, coz i noticed that fact ^ :D

Periwinkle18
10-16-2008, 04:05 PM
i got 1 right.

Tilmeez
10-17-2008, 11:01 AM
All correct!! (As I have done this before. First time score is not good enough to mention here:) )

~*Fatima*~
10-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Oh Wow! I didn't thought that people will pay much attention to it. Glad everyone who did had fun! Wanna know My Experience to it?

*KB*
10-25-2008, 12:18 PM
Assalamualaykum

Woow! I failed, how ace is that? To be honest it was just common sense really which shows i have none :D

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

*KB*
10-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Assalamualaykum

:giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling: :giggling::giggling:

Assalamualaykum
*KB*
:coolious:

The Ruler
10-25-2008, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude TM
Come, now. It's not fair to exclude zAk from threads. :(
Nor you for that matter.

I got the first two right. Though I can find mistakes in the whole test thing, I'm not going to take away the fun element. *You MUST note the overpouring sarcasm*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.