/* */

PDA

View Full Version : need help on my essay PLZ( History of islamic Empires)

arabianprincess
10-14-2008, 03:51 PM
salam wa 3lykom i need help on my essay .. its for my islamic history class... ... if u have any info or websites that can assist me .. i ll appericate it .. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i reallly do need this help ... i been looking for info but havnt found alot. thank you.

the question

Muhammmads PBUH message of monotheism and social justice became a threat to the meccan establishment after 610. Why was this threat not immediately realized? Discuss the evolution of the islamic presence in mecca from 610 till the Muslim migration in 622. What conditions, both on the part of the Meccans as well as MUhammad PBUH , affected the ultimate depature of the Muslims from Mecca twelve years after the initial stages of islam's development?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wth1257
10-14-2008, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arabianprincess
salam wa 3lykom i need help on my essay .. its for my islamic history class... ... if u can have any info or websites that can assist me .. i ll appericate it .. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i reallly do need this help ... i been looking for info but havnt found alot. thank you.

the question

Muhammmads PBUH message of monotheism and social justice became a threat to the meccan establishment after 610. Why was this threat not immediately realized?
There had previously been monotheists in Mecca, so long as Muhammad did not challenge the economic weel being of the Meccan elite they really didn't care how many god's he worshiped. It was after it became clear that he not willing to incoporate the Meccan gods into Islam, back down on his call for social justice, or refuse to stop preaching his message to pilgrims that they began to see him as a threat tha needed to be attacked.

Discuss the evolution of the islamic presence in mecca from 610 till the Muslim migration in 622. What conditions, both on the part of the Meccans as well as MUhammad PBUH , affected the ultimate depature of the Muslims from Mecca twelve years after the initial stages of islam's development?
The ultimate one was the death of his wife and Uncle in 619 rght? That's what I always thought. He already had to send his followers away because their persecution was becoming unbearable and once his Uncle dies Muhammad had to leave for Yathrib with some other followers. The biggest external factors would be the preaching to, among others, outsiders which ironically was a catalyst of the persecution, led to the rescue of Muhammad and his followers as the people from Yathrib head of Muhammad and asked him to come to Yathrib and act as an arbitar.

That's how this kafur understand it:-[

arabianprincess
10-14-2008, 09:27 PM
thanxs at least u tried to help me out...... COME ON PPL HELP ME>>>>> wat the heck... come on my bro's n sisters in islam... i need helpppppppppp

yasin ibn Ahmad
10-14-2008, 09:38 PM

Muhammmads PBUH message of monotheism and social justice became a threat to the meccan establishment after 610. Why was this threat not immediately realized?
Because Mohammad pbuh was alone.There was nobody who has got an important power in Mecca.So He pbuh was not a threat for them then.After he gathered people around Himself pbuh they considered Him pbuh a threat.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MO783
10-15-2008, 02:26 PM
:sl:

What kind of information are you looking for, I think I have a DVD on this and there is also some short videos on history on youtube

Salam

YusufNoor
10-16-2008, 12:37 AM
salam wa 3lykom i need help on my essay .. its for my islamic history class... ... if u have any info or websites that can assist me .. i ll appericate it .. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i reallly do need this help ... i been looking for info but havnt found alot. thank you.

the question

it is incorrect to say that the message of monotheism was not recognized! it was FINANCIALLY recognized! the Quraysh income centered around the fact that the tribes in Arabia made pilgrimage to Mecca to "honor/worship" their gods! they were terrified that if people started to worship Allah[swt] alone and without partners that the pilgrimages would end their chief source our income would dry up. THAT IS WHY they did not accept the Message even though many found the Qur'an to be a Marvel! their oppostition was NOT based on the "concept" of montheism or it's "social justice" at all! it was based on the gold dinar ans silver durham!

Discuss the evolution of the islamic presence in mecca from 610 till the Muslim migration in 622.

Islam grew, Quraysh opposition grew up to and including an all out boycott! those Muslim who lacked "protectors", were tortured and some were killed. some of the Companions made Hijra to Al Habeshi.

What conditions, both on the part of the Meccans as well as MUhammad PBUH , affected the ultimate depature of the Muslims from Mecca twelve years after the initial stages of islam's development?
:sl:

in the "year of sorrow" when Abu Taalib died, the Prophet[saas] lost his own "proptector" and and Kadijah[RA] died as well. The Prophet[pbuh] tried to relocated to Taif, but that didn't work out. shortly however a delegation from Yathrib arrived during one of the pilgrimages and they sought to "enlist" the Prophet BEFORE he might have came to assist the Jews; from whom the Aus and the Khazraj feared their own destruction when "their" Prophet arrived.

the Muslims, after a final pact was made a year later, began to migrate to Yathrib. the Prophet[pbuh], in fact, left for Yathrib on the night that Quraysh had decided to kill him.

you can learn more from these lectures by Bashar Shala, listen to Seerah 6 thru Seerah 14 for this phase of Islam and In Sha'a Allah, it will be of great benefit to you.

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me...t%20%28pbuh%29

:w:

Yanal
10-18-2008, 12:17 AM
:w:
Don't know if this will help but this link explains about the Islamic Empire as stated in your, title. Anyway click http://ucalgary.con

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.