/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "terrorists" in the airport????

truemuslim
10-15-2008, 05:31 PM
:sl: (see i remembered !)
Note: if u dont want this thread go ahed nd close :p i think its useful tho :D

Isn't it so annoying when u travel..........from a non muslim country? actually no , jus travel , any country.....

u ever seen baba ali? "randomly searched" ?

yeh well i was laughin at that video first,then i realized its 100% true...:exhausted

like a month ago we were all goin to yemen from america, nd like we go to the detroit airport nd the dude ther is like "We're doing a random check today" nd im like where have i heard that before... nd htne he's like "nd you have ben randomly selected" (WORD BY WORD!) nd im like..ook ^o)
nd then i remembered the baba ali vid nd im like ohhhh so its truuu, nd then im like naah, then wen we go to the line i see NOBODY xcept ladies in niqaab nd jilbab nd men in thowb nd stuff, basically MUSLIMS . i look left nd see like the many rest of the lines are all non muslims...

the guy comes back up to us nd says we're goin thru a special search............SPECIAL........search....

i asked "wat the hell makes us so special??" nd he's like :nervous:

so in the search, they scan our bags about fitty times, for real! nd they search us in the thing u walk in thru nd it goes BEEP BEEP if u got metal or watever. then the explosives thing. then the "wand" search. nd like they repeat about five times :exhausted
i walk thru the metal detecter, it beeps coz my watch or watever, nd the lady freaks out nd runs towards me nd says r u carryin anything violent, im like .......... "yes :rollseyes" nd she searches me like crazy im like,, sorry i dont understand english :-[ (just a backup coz i accidently said yes :rollseyes to tick her off coz she ticks me off)

when we finally got out of that search...we finally like yayyy nd then this other dude comes up running "have u been searched" he was watching us the whole time tho ! :enough!:

this is just the american airport....

the german airport, however, was awhooooole diferent story...includes dumb germans riding bikes with ladders on them in an unfinished, quiet, empty airport.......:exhausted....shirtless

nd the yemeni airport......................they stare too much, thats all :-\

but the point is..............................

why the MUSLIMS get searched in a SPECIAL search about 100 times for "SAFETY" of the "AMERICAN NONMUSLIMS" and the "OTHER TERRORISTS.

u kno its not only the security, its the ppl too, this lady in the airport was like "freakin forighners, why dont they jus go back to wher they came from!" i couldnt resist then, they have crossed the red line, i swear i was gonna do something but it was an airport, so i rather not do "trouble" ther.......tho i did tell her i would be honored to take her back to wher SHE came from,,....HELL. shes like :eek: :offended:

is this how its like when u travel?

wat issit we can do?????
wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
10-15-2008, 05:44 PM
well its not EXACTLY like that :uuh:

though BOTH my bearded bro's got searched EVEN THOUGH they werent even travelling ;D.
i got searched on the way there , on the plane, on the way back...

but u kno i didnt really care till it happened on the way back because i was ill... SERIOUSLY ill, there was a point i thought i was gonna die THATS how ill i was! all i wanted to do was get back to my brothers but the guy took me alone (EVEN THO HE CUD SEE IM BOUT TO FAINT) n made me wait while i got searched n he ran a background check on me. whilst he was askin me questions i gave him that SHARP look of silence tho which said *ur tikin me off so dang much* n i cud tell he got the message but he kept repeating, "sir..sir, please co-operate sir" :-\

it DID tick me off !!! my beard was just over a fistful, ITS NOT EVEN THAT LONG, no thawb/no prayer cap.. the hek :-\

this threads kinda nice to release :D

S_87
10-15-2008, 05:45 PM
ive never been specially searched Alhumdulillah :)

truemuslim
10-15-2008, 05:47 PM
lol yeh i gues that was my purpose of this htread :p

yeh som of my cousins got stopped coz theyr beard nd they said they look like osama ...they ended up missing ther plane because the ppl in the airport had to call ther home phone, work phone...cell phone :uuh: :p all ther relatives, etc etc.

if u woulda died they would say u blew urself up i bet :p

theyr so mean...theyr meaner than me! :raging:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
10-15-2008, 05:49 PM
no never been SPECIAL searched :uuh:
but i like to have one one day :D lol

truemuslim
10-15-2008, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
no never been SPECIAL searched :uuh:
but i like to have one one day :D lol

you would? :-\ its not fun,...its a headache. its annoying. its discrimination or watever it is u call it . nd most of all... it looks a bit embarassing :-[

Güven
10-15-2008, 05:53 PM
LOL naah Just Kidding I would be Furious if that would happen :raging:

Mikayeel
10-15-2008, 05:57 PM
:sl:

I have never experienced something like that before, I usually never get searched more than anyone else does. I wonder why uhmm, maybe its cuz they know am a muslim upon opening my pasport :(, i wish i could grow a beard :p

truemuslim
10-15-2008, 06:05 PM

Woodrow
10-15-2008, 06:09 PM
I think I've been searched at least once in every country I ever travelled in. Even once as an American Military Officer arriving in Charleston, South Carolina,USA when I came in on a civilian plane from the UK. Yes, I was in full uniform and had my Military ID.

BlissfullyJaded
10-15-2008, 10:10 PM

Yea..we have been searched, but we totally expected it, I mean hello two niqaabis and a bearded guy in a thobe, that's definitely stoppable. It wasn't bad tho. They just made us step aside and my sis and I had to take off our abayas and shoes and they did the wand thing. And they did a scan of our hand luggage...

Intisar
10-15-2008, 10:15 PM
:sl: Never been checked alhamdulilah. I always just play the ''innocent, doesn't know English'' girl role and they look at my passport and stuff and then they just let me pass by.

Re.TiReD
10-15-2008, 10:17 PM
My bro was searched on way to Spain coz the dude with him was carrying oil in a water bottle :skeleton:

truemuslim
10-16-2008, 12:58 PM
^ lol jolie, u shoulda see nthe babies crying so hard ther, only the arab ones, coz they wouldnt let em take no milk :( nd the white babies had all the milk they could possibly have :p oh well they snuck back in ther nd took some water in ther bags :p

Mashallah woodrow i never knew u were a military officer dude :p kwl.

nd sister ameena, lool thats so funny :p i see so many of those at the airport! xcept theyr not pretending :p
yep sis jawharah, allahu alim watt u niqabis were up to if they didnt search u :rolleyes: :p

S_87
10-22-2008, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

Yea..we have been searched, but we totally expected it, I mean hello two niqaabis and a bearded guy in a thobe, that's definitely stoppable. It wasn't bad tho. They just made us step aside and my sis and I had to take off our abayas and shoes and they did the wand thing. And they did a scan of our hand luggage...
that sucks, because i was in niqab the guy gave me special treatment :bump1: everyone had to stand infront of a camera and have their pics taken through security and he let me through just like that :D i was so surprised :coolious:

Nájlá
10-22-2008, 01:10 PM
never been searched alhamdulillah

wait actually my sister has because she was wearing a belt that had this metle thing.

but how stupied was that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.