/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advertisers wanted for new Uk magazine

chances
10-15-2008, 08:41 PM
We are due to launch a new Islamic Family Magazine. We are looking for potential advertisers. Insha Allah the magazine is will be 28 pages A4 in full colour, it will be published bi-monthly and distributed in Yorkshire, Nottingham, Leiceter, Midlands, Manchester and the north west InshaAllah.

If you are a business and are in need of some advertisement space then do get in touch. The space is limited to 8 Full pages.

Prices start as little as £15 and go up to £100 depending on size and location.

If you are intrested then do get in touch and get your name down.

W salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-16-2008, 09:03 AM
A free :bump: for you.

I thought by the title, that you wanted people to advertise your magazine for you, lol

chances
10-16-2008, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur
A free :bump: for you.

I thought by the title, that you wanted people to advertise your magazine for you, lol
We are seeking potential advertiser who want to advertise

chances
10-17-2008, 12:20 PM
anyone?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chances
10-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Dont tell me there are is no one on here who is intrested

Re.TiReD
10-17-2008, 08:48 PM
looks that way sis :(

But its ok, we'll all buy your magazine when the first issue comes out insha'Allah :D

chances
10-17-2008, 08:55 PM
looks that way sis :(

But its ok, we'll all buy your magazine when the first issue comes out insha'Allah :D
Thats very nice of you but if we dont have any advertisements then there will be no magazine :cry:

Re.TiReD
10-17-2008, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chances
Thats very nice of you but if we dont have any advertisements then there will be no magazine :cry:
I'm guessing you've tried other forums? And is this small-scale to start off with?

I think all ventures start out like this, if you keep at it you'll slowly but surely grow in number and popularity insha'Allah.

All the best :) chin up sis.

chances
10-20-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm guessing you've tried other forums? And is this small-scale to start off with?

I think all ventures start out like this, if you keep at it you'll slowly but surely grow in number and popularity insha'Allah.

All the best :) chin up sis.
yes you right...

chances
10-20-2008, 08:40 PM
brothers and sisters?

Zahida
10-20-2008, 09:32 PM
:sl: I am soooo sorry have been so busy today i forgot to ask for Awakenings info........ Promise will get it for you ASAP........ In the meantime please go onto Sami Yusuf website and read up on Awakenings maybe you won't need me to give/forward you any contacts. I feel so bad. So Sorry.:cry::w:
format_quote Originally Posted by chances
brothers and sisters?

nocturnal
10-20-2008, 09:53 PM
I really don't think in the UK, the type of magazine you're launching is going to sell. Do something political, not an Islamic family mag. There's already alot of publications aimed at the Muslim community out there, especially online where no one has to pay. Why then purchase this?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.