/* */

PDA

View Full Version : posting in hadeeth section

usman123
10-16-2008, 05:20 PM
salam

my name is usman and i have become a member today :)

i am unable to post in the hadeeth section, why is this? other sections seem to be ok!

jazakallah khairun

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-16-2008, 06:42 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome bro, because you're a limited member your posting priveliges are restricted. Once you become a full member you'll be able to post anywhere insha'Allah. You need 50 posts.

WassalamuAlaykum

'Abd al-Baari
10-16-2008, 06:50 PM
:sl:

The hadeeth section is fairly new, alhamdulillah it was made yesterday, but for the time being it is closed for posting, this is to ensure that all threads that belong their can be moved by the staff.

Jazakumullahu Khayr and thank you for your patience.

:w:

Re.TiReD
10-16-2008, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Baari

The hadeeth section is fairly new, alhamdulillah it was made yesterday, but for the time being it is closed for posting, this is to ensure that all threads taht belong their can be moved by the staff.

Jazakumullahu Khayr and thank you for your patience.

JazakAllah khayr, I didnt even notice the section. I know this is off-topic, but is family and society a new section too?

WassalamuAlaykum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-17-2008, 12:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JolieFleur

JazakAllah khayr, I didnt even notice the section. I know this is off-topic, but is family and society a new section too?

WassalamuAlaykum

Yes it is. Like the Hadeeth section this is also undergoing some initial growing pains and is being touched up as needed.

As the membership grows and changes the forum tries to keep up with the needs.

The Khan
10-17-2008, 12:50 AM

Mashallah, good work! it must be so difficult searching for the threads regarding these topics and moving them one by one.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.