/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nnta.us

ehab
10-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Salamo 3alaikom,
I am a 31 y/o Muslim man here in the US.. been living here for the past 8 years almost. I do web and graphic design for a living, and I just completed a website for Islam that I'd like to share with everybody. The address is http://nnta.us . It has been an on/off project for me for over a few years now, initially started off as an attempt to spread the religion the best way I knew how, as I am not that knowledgeable yet or social enough to go out and start speaking to people about it. I think it would be a good website to share with non-muslims as well, to give them a very basic and simple introduction to the religion. It also has a few downloads on there many people might find useful. I tried to keep it as honest as possible, easy on the eyes and clutter free. Any feedback or suggestions anybody has is appreciated. Thanks,
Ehab

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
10-16-2008, 10:19 PM
Wa Aleykum Salam

Welcome to forum ! :)

and that site looks goooood MashaAllah

:w:

alcurad
10-16-2008, 10:34 PM
welcome and thanks:)

kwolney01
10-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Welcome to the forum brother!!

I hope you find it to be useful!!

The website looks very nice I'll show it to some people I know. It is very easy on the eyes and clutter free.

I wish you the best brother and thanks for sharing the site with us!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
10-17-2008, 01:34 AM

ALHAMDULILLAH ..NICE SITE.

:sl:

:w:

Re.TiReD
10-17-2008, 10:13 AM
[MOUSE]velcum[/MOUSE]

IbnAbdulHakim
10-17-2008, 10:27 AM
i really like that name

"no need to argue" its got a nice ring to it !

welcome to teh forum ! assalamu alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!