/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pray for me please:(

AnonymousPoster
10-17-2008, 03:39 AM
Hello everybody,
I have been a TERRIBLE person for the past 3 months...TERRIBLE. I had lost my path, I did things that I regret from the bottom of my heart and I'm really going to change...I lost all sight with Allah, I need to gain them back and beg for forgiveness and become a better person..I really hope Allah will forgive me and love me again:( I know I have disappointed him:( Please please pleaseeeee pray for Allah to forgive me and lead me to the right path I really want to be a good person again... please:(

I am LOSING MY MIND.. everything went bad at once, my husband is making me mental omg. EVERY LITTLE THING I DO HE HAS SUSPICION TO... EVERY LITTLE THING!!!!!!!!! he had cheated on me and had a relationship behind my back and was intimate with her physically too.. and i have forgiven everything and i dont ever say stupid things or accuse him of things BUT HE ALWAYS DOES IT TO ME. my friends i feel like they have left my side, my family.. i feel like im so alone.. i think this is why i was being dumb and doing things that lead me off the right path... but all i know is that my life is terrible right now i always have bags under my eyes and im always in tears.. my husband is very emotionally abusive too which doesnt help but i really love him i really want things to work out with us:(

anyways guys thanks to listening to everything i wrote, please if you can find time pray for me to get back on the right path and pray for me that i can get my life in order again.. i just want to break down..im so tired of life:(
thank you all so much and may Allah always be with you
God Bless

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
10-17-2008, 07:26 AM
I am soo sorry to hear what u have been and are going tru.
Its good u have noticed if u have done wrong, ask for forgives and pray as much as u can.
Looks as if your going tru things one or the other person on here is going to as well. Have faith in Allah, He will guide you. If you have realised and gone to Him for help, that is what He will do. I pray Allah swt eases your pains and leads you onto the straight path permantely

IbnAbdulHakim
10-17-2008, 10:22 AM
everyone seems to stray now and then but if we come back thats what matters most inshaAllaah.

if you make istighfaar, pray properly, read islamic literature , listen to recitation and stick to islaam strongly then inshaAllaah Allah will make things better.

If we correct ourselves, it seems that everything around us also gets corrected.

subhanAllah

Re.TiReD
10-17-2008, 10:26 AM
May Allah (swt) ease your affairs and forgive you by His Ever-Embracing Mercy. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ushae
10-17-2008, 08:19 PM
It's very promising that you have recognised where you have gone wrong without anyone pointing it out for you, very few people have this skill.

Inshallah your relationship will improve with your husband. Very sad to hear what he has put you through, I'm hearing this recurring theme of 'cheating husbands, again and again, it almost makes me ashamed to be a man imsad, however I still believe we all have the capacity for great good, even if we sin daily. Do not give up on him, and don't withhold your feelings for him either, this will only create a rift between you both.

Fee Iman Allah sister,
Usman

kwolney01
10-17-2008, 08:27 PM
I'm sorry to hear about all this sister.

May Allah guide you and make you stronger. Stay strong sister, you can't continue to be abused by this man. You should try to work things out with him, but if he won't change you can't stay with someone like that. I wish you the best sister.

Keep praying to Allah he is the only one that can help you.

Allah Alum

Stay Strong..

Zahida
10-17-2008, 08:53 PM
:sl: I am so sorry to hear of your troubles.............. you are not alone, many women are in same situation as yourself.....

Sounds to me that you have retaliated because of what your husband has put you through........

If you have realised that you have done wrong then with your heart repent and ask Allah for his forgiveness i am sure he will forgive you........ Ameen.

Stay strong and of course we will all pray for you....... tc.:w::bump1:

bewildred
10-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Sister,

I reckon all you're gong through is of an unimaginable suffering. When someone's hurt in her pride, the remedy and peace of mind are hard to find. I correct myself, they're really near you, very near. It's in moments of hardship that we should turn to Allah. "Ech'akwa lillah". People can only offer empathy or compassion. Allah can bring you peace of mind. Pray as much as you can. Make duas all the time. I advise you especially the dua of karab. See? I I can give you is empathy. My very genuine empathy. Allah is your best ally.

Be strong girl

Snowflake
10-18-2008, 03:49 PM
ameen to all the du'aas.

I like what bro Mz said, mashaAllah. The more you put in deen sis, the more you get out of it inshaAllah. You sound like a decent girl and I'm sure you will bounce back with the right attitude. I made dua for you after Asr as well as all the other bros and sisters who are facing difficulties. May Allah accept it. Ameen.

And remember, I'm here if you need to talk inshaAllah. (Hugz)

seeker-of-light
10-18-2008, 03:59 PM
allah (swt) will forgive you for whatever you have done wrong if you ask for his forgiveness:) and i know what it feels like to be abused by people like that, it is not your fault so dont think it is. even if everyone else turns against you, allah will not abandon you. and neither will your friends here:)if theres anything you need to talk about you can always talk to me or another member here would be glad to listen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.