/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there any electronic gadget for storing medical records?

Quentin
10-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Hello all, due to the difficulty in maintaining the bulky records of medical history I am looking out for any electronic gadget to manage the complete medical history of my father. I have gone through many of the services which give a wide range of electronics gadgets but couldn’t find any for maintaining the medical history electronically. If anyone from you knows any of such devices, then please let me know. Any help is appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-17-2008, 10:55 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...cal-recor.html

Are you the same person spamming with the same question? ^o)

SixTen
10-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Their seems to be several of these threads. (gets suspicious :X)

Güven
10-17-2008, 11:07 AM
no wonder !, sHe needs answers ! but i have no clue what she means perhaps she could be more specific :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
10-17-2008, 11:10 AM
Notice her gender and religion. The other user was a sister and she was hindu. They both had the same question on the same day with the same wording. ^o) :rollseyes

Güven
10-17-2008, 11:12 AM

yes she is a spammer! or maybe she is confused ? or it looks like a serious question to me...:D

Chester
10-18-2008, 08:32 AM
Yes, a few days ago I come across such good electronic device from MedMemory and it really proved to be helpful for marinating the medical history. This electronic device has good enough memory to manage the records. This is easy to handle and can be a real helper in maintaining the records so that the important files are not lost.

Fishman
10-22-2008, 06:29 PM
Uh, try looking at the thing you are using to post these messages. You think that might be of use?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.