/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tell me something your remember your teacher...

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-19-2008, 12:06 AM
telling you or even teaching you...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
10-19-2008, 12:10 AM
Güven, Would you just shut up!:exhausted
or
(what i have heard recently,) Güven, You are a rough diamond ,you can be something great IF you want too :-[

and I cant remember something that my teacher learned me..

:w:

ayan333
10-19-2008, 01:06 AM
:sl:

well let me start when i first started schooll..when i was in pre-k with my lil hijab..i helped this other kid tie there shoe..

but when i was in kindergarten,our teacher told us to write down the first letter in our first and last name...no one knew what she was talking about but me being smart i jus started writing my name...luckly my initials was the same things as the first 2 letters of my name and ironically she came to my desk and when i finished writing the first 2 letters and said i was smart!

thats my story

My Islamic teacher taught me so much..MAY ALLAH(SWA) reward her.Ameen

Nájlá
10-19-2008, 11:13 AM
"this is life theres good an bad ppl out there. u gotta keep searching"

lol when i remember more i'll tell u.

oh wait

"i know u could do it"

^that was really special cos it was said by a teacher i hated :-[

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
10-19-2008, 01:15 PM
my biology teacher was my form tutor. Great teacher. He used to throw the board rubber at us to get us to listen :hehe:

Pk_#2
10-19-2008, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
my biology teacher was my form tutor. Great teacher. He used to throw the board rubber at us to get us to listen :hehe:
oOh I had an angry urdu teacher, we made her cry once (which I regret) I remember her saying 'Bengali's arn't Muslims because the Bangladesh flag doesn't have a moon & star on it' she was so stoopid, no wan liked her, cept her husband who taught the boys next door Lol

I can't really remember much of what my teacher said, dint pay attention much.

Oh in Uni the teachers always talk about *censored*

ayan333
10-19-2008, 01:42 PM

"Your smarter then that"

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-19-2008, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

"Your smarter then that"

That must go in the top 10 of the most used teacher comments lol.

Güven
10-19-2008, 01:50 PM
^lol ive heard that like million times!! "I know you can do more than that" :D

Nájlá
10-19-2008, 03:29 PM
oh yeh another one " do u wanna stand outside?"

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 05:16 PM
Lol....Erm I'll always remember the last ever thing my headmaster said to me....thats about it.

Also this one comment for my Biology work :D

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2008, 05:35 PM
gcse year:

as i was walking in late to school

School Principle/Maths Teacher:
"you need some rockets up your backside"

oh and along with that comment:

"your not as clever as your brother !" :exhausted

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 05:36 PM
^

;D lol!

I so cant remember for some reason.

chacha_jalebi
10-19-2008, 05:54 PM
my teacher mr bishop lol, he had a coffee tooth :mmokay:

he told me, the way im goin on, he will drive up to mcdonalds one day and il be servin him, and that will be my full time job :muddlehea

that kinda motivated mee too fix up lol

and my english teacher, told me she wudnt be surprised if i had a comedy show on the telly :embarrass, but she also helped in like inspirin me, i owe me passin my gcse's to her lol

a islamic teacher, imam ibn ibraheem we called him triple I lol- every second that goes, you know your closer to your grave, so make the most of your time :(:D

Sahabiyaat
10-19-2008, 07:08 PM
GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :enough!:

(it was an islamic school, anythings possible)

" you think your funny?" :mad:

"why are you late"?:mad:

"get up and swap seats":heated:

"detentionnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"!! :enough!:

where is your homework?/why havent you done your homework!!

all these in an arabic accent, enough to give anyone nightmares.

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 07:11 PM
why were you late.why did you do this to your library book.jewelry not allowed in school bla bla bla ok thats it i have to have my dinner now
bye

Afifa
10-19-2008, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
my teacher mr bishop lol, he had a coffee tooth :mmokay:
ohh me had a teacher called mr bishop...he used to be obssesed with dingbats :skeleton: :p

FatimaAsSideqah
10-19-2008, 07:22 PM
"We learn by teaching" :thumbs_upand "teaching should be full of ideas instead of stuffed with facts" ^o)

Ansariyah
10-19-2008, 08:27 PM
mosty recent one: lol as my history teacher looked my way *starring* *me says* "I didnt do anything" ..., thats right u do nothing, now start doing something! he caught me talking to my friend.

another one is "I am cold"..."if u actually did ur work u wud warm up a lil":rollseyes

transition?
10-19-2008, 09:32 PM
"It's amazing what you can do when you actually put your mind to it."

There was a "I told you so/you should have done what I told you" tone to it lol.

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Most of my teachers imparted great wisdom upon me...I'm seriously thankful to them

truemuslim
10-20-2008, 04:17 PM
alright who said that? *while looking at me* :?

DO..You. UNDERSTAND..ENGLISH? *while i wer pretendin i didnt, jus so i wont hav to do som essay* lol didnt work :(

Ok thats it! Go to the principals office! -->>> Why are you all jumpy when i said that!? sit back down!! :p special trick

Alright, you know what? Detention!! -->>> Saturday schooL!! -->>> SUSPENDED! *nd thats wher i be happy coz evveryone wants suspension, its wher u sit at home all day nd NO SCHOOL :p *

teacher: why are u late?
me: ahaha late ? wat do u mean?
teacher: you 50 MINUTES LATE
me : oh its coz my locker is far away
teacher: wheres your locker at britain?!!!
me: ok actually i was in gym
teacher: gym?
class: yeh look shes sweatin
me : :phew:
teacher: sit down *nods head*

its wat happens when u acidently go to wrong class at wrong time! :X

You are no wher as mannered as you brother.......
My brother?!!
Your eldest one.
oh...thank you! :)

Al-Zaara
10-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Haha, funny stuff! ;D

Just recently:

background: It’s against the Law to change your last-name to ‘Capone’ here. I told my teacher I’m gonna change to Capone. He said:

“When it comes to you, I believe and am certain anything is possible!”

He'sone of my favourite teachers, history, politics and Law. My favourite subjects aswell.

bewildred
10-20-2008, 04:26 PM
I remember that teacher who once told me:"You don't look like your father". And I was like "urmmmmm..........^o)"

truemuslim
10-20-2008, 04:30 PM
o yeh lemme tell u the fun in "islamic" skool

teachers all yellin at a student,
me: wat the hell is ur problem , chill man!
teacher: nun ur business!
me: ok sorry *walk away*
teacher : wher u goin?!
me: non ur business!
teacher : all my business!
me: waatever follow me to the sisters part why dont ya!
teacher runs :p i laugh. sisters stare. nd then laugh. teacher embarassed. we all liv hapily ever after :p

or at lunch the principal would come by ringing a tiny lil bell as the school bel; :? nd she goes to me nd say "could u please ring this" nd gives to me nd i go ".:muddlehea..no?" nd she goes "NOW!" nd i go ":'(HELL NO!!" nd she goes "xcuse me? why not?" nd i go " :nervous: ohh i mean its coz i care about u nd i want u to walk around nd lose some wieght coz we wouldnt want to lose our oh so kind principal to som wieght disease :exhausted " ended up outside....with the kittens :exhausted nd basketball! :)

i wont ever forget my teachers. nd unfortunatly i still got 3 years of new ones :( im gna go insaane! or..MAD! :p

ther are the kind ones who go
" i kno u can do better than that!"
or
"honey, dont beat them up, theyr just jealous, next time if someone stares at u in a mean way , come to me, before injuring them"
:) elementry skool :p

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-20-2008, 04:47 PM

"WAKE UP!!"

:X

The Khan
10-20-2008, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad

"WAKE UP!!"

Same here, till the end of my 10th. ^^;

After that, I've seriously learnt a lot. My political science lecturer for the last 3 years has taught me a lot, apart from politics, such as fearing God (swt), although he is Hindu. He has taught me on how to respect girls, how to respect elders, and how to be a good human being.

My current Mass Communication lecturer, although he's been teaching me only for 2 weeks so far, has given me the inspiration to become a good writer, and gives me full support in this field.

May Allah (swt) guide them towards Islam, ameen.

Na7lah
10-20-2008, 05:08 PM
my english teacher was "one" of my fav teacher ever and still is :D
i remember once she said this one quote i don't think i'll ever forget:

we were writing stories i think and i hadn't brought mine in on the due date, she asked me why, i said i can't because its too hard. :-[ ;D

she's like:

"You have to get Can't out of your vocabulary, you'll never achieve what you want if you have that word glued to your mind"

truemuslim
10-20-2008, 05:14 PM
^ lol they say that one to me too, i tell them they glued it to my mind back in 1st grade while learning vocabulary nd spelling , and it was super glue so it can never come out now...

:Evil: making them feel guilt. muahahhahaa

Sahabiyaat
10-20-2008, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad

"WAKE UP!!"

i didnt get that until i got to uni LOL. ;

i.e: you lot sit at the back so you can eat/drink/talk/sleep!

so i sat right opposite my lecturer where his desk and my table were joint.

20 mins into the lecture:

wheres' my papers gone? *looks at me* , im going to have to keep and eye on you :eek::mmokay:

smile
10-20-2008, 06:26 PM
i made my pre-primary teacher cry

"Put the food away"

my maths teacher doesn't know my name

we planned to pimp our science teecha

"do you want to spend ur break in class?"

lots of unpleasent glares

Mikayeel
10-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Teacher : ''I love my dog more than i love my husband''

Me : '' Erl, dogs are filthy''

Teacher : ''Its just soo obvious that you are a muslim...''

Me : ''A dog being filthy has nothing to do with me being a muslim''

this made me laugh alot today :D

seeker-of-light
10-20-2008, 10:21 PM
my teachers either love me or hate me. there is no in between=x

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
10-20-2008, 10:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
Teacher : ''I love my dog more than i love my husband''

Me : '' Erl, dogs are filthy''

Teacher : ''Its just soo obvious that you are a muslim...''

Me : ''A dog being filthy has nothing to do with me being a muslim''

this made me laugh alot today :D

good reply lol :D i would love to have sen her face after that lol

Nájlá
10-21-2008, 09:57 AM
"grow up"

:-[

waji
10-21-2008, 10:24 AM
There are alot of memories of the past

My Maths teacher use to say
"Be a 3D in live
means
Disiplined
Dedicated
Devoted "

My English teacher said once
"Speaking comes by Speaking not by learning "

*~~AdAn~~*
10-21-2008, 10:36 AM
:sl:i remember my high school english teacher the way she used to yell at me infront of whole class

you can do it but you dont want to do it, you are the mischievious girl in the class, the time you spend in doing mischieves if you spend it in studies you will be the top good student (while saying this she slaped on my face with the full engery )

her stupied style of teaching grammer and sentence building that i never learned and still i am not be able to learn it ...my high school teachers are like horrible dream of my life i wish i could edit my that period of life, in uni i got good teachers Alhamdolillah

there is lot more to tell about my college days

Nájlá
10-22-2008, 01:34 PM
"answer questions dont answer statements"

always hear that from my maths teacher

lol hes soo annoying

Kas1m
10-22-2008, 02:01 PM
Kasim can i borrow you dictionary?
I had the best oxford uk pocket dictionary in the school back in mid ninties in pakistan and teachers used to walk the whole school just to see a word from my dictionary.
Same goes with my calculator too which became famous later lol

Muezzin
10-22-2008, 04:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
telling you or even teaching you...
Mr Seddon taught me GCSE Biology and is the best teacher ever. That is not an opinion. It is fact.

Near the end of our course, he told our class: 'Be successful. Whatever you choose to do, work hard and be successful.'

He also said: 'Don't be a member of the Amgonna tribe. They always say, "Amgonna do this, and amgonna do that" and never actually do anything. Be a member of the Iam tribe.'

Re.TiReD
10-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Oh, I just remembered something I was told by my teacher, unfortunately I dont have a good enough memory to remember from back in the school days but lasy year my tutor said, 'There are 5 words which got me through my degree and training etc...' and them 5 words were, 'I can and I will'

That day I wrote them words at the top of my page, they really inspired me for some reason.

suffiyan007
10-22-2008, 05:37 PM
my teacher whack my backside.....haha, teacher making jokes, teacher talk about sex when have sceince class....and tonne of experience to remember my teacher.hahhah:thumbs_up

Zahida
10-22-2008, 05:54 PM
:sl: You guys all make me laugh when i was at school yeaaarrs ago! I remember a certain French teacher her lessons were so boring and my friend and i used to sit in the back of the class eating pistachio nuts......... we left the evidence on the floor(shells)........ She soon figured out the culprits and had us both in front of the class and gave us DT for 15 mins.......... pretty easy ride...........

As i walked back to my seat i called her a 'donkey' in urdu at which she yelled for me to come back to the front of the class.

'Do i look like a donkey to you?' she yelled...............
She had lived in India for seven years................
Needless to say my DT was extended and i refrained from using urdu in her lessons again.

I teach in a Secondary school and you just made me think i wonder what my "angels" think of me as their teacher...............Hmmmmmmm????????
But my Pakistani girls are good they don't speak the urdu in my class!!!
LOL...........Good thread.:):w:

Kas1m
10-22-2008, 05:58 PM
no teacher in my school age has told me wake up or pay attention or listen carefully. i was an ok student

Ansariyah
10-22-2008, 06:07 PM
Believe n the world will be urs

SPEAK UP

u know u can do it..dont act like u can't

Kas1m
10-22-2008, 06:21 PM
this english teacher was a right character. his name was gaznavi and he was like master in english shakespere style. when the class made noise he used to lift his both arms like like a magician casting a spell and he used to say:

'Please everybody keep mum'

جوري
10-22-2008, 06:41 PM
preceptor presents me with slide

and asks me, 'M, what do you think this is a slide of?'

Me: this slide looks very scooby!

preceptor raises eye brows with a shocked yet an unamused look..

he offers me another slide

and asks me again, 'M, how about this one, what do you think this one is a slide of?'

me: yup.. this slide definitely looks shaggy ....

Re.TiReD
10-22-2008, 06:43 PM
;D rofl! ^_^ ;D

What did he say to that?

جوري
10-22-2008, 06:46 PM
lol.. I don't want to tell you..

suffice it to say, this particular preceptor really sparked my interest in pathology!
he seemed like he didn't have a single cell with a sense of humor in his whole body, but in reality, he was and I assume still is an excellent teacher and a really great human being...

May he become Muslim insha'Allah..

truemuslim
10-23-2008, 01:15 PM
lol yesterday i was "forced" to go to my lil sisters class, nd "teach" (:Evil: ) lil did i kno my sisters first grade teacher was my first grade teacher that i would pick on so much back then, nd so i walk in ther nd she's like "OHHHHHH Safa!!!!" nd am like ":eek: lookin at the wron person missy!" nd she goes up to me nd ...........hugs.*me...:enough:
later on she asked me if i ended up bein a serial killer........ :offended: i was surprised at first...but then i remembered when i was ther we had to write wat we plannin on bein when we gro up, nd i was messin around nd wrote that, i didnt even kno wat it was :p nd then we put it in a time capsule nd bury it ...then after we graduate they call us up nd we all meet up back ther nd see our classmates nd wat we did. :/ i kno. lame :p

she did say things tho...
"u can be watever u want to"
"u can do it if u set ur mind to it"

other teacher stuff :/ i had to shut her up myself :p :-[

Re.TiReD
10-26-2008, 10:02 PM
I remember the head telling me on the last day that I was the best student he had seen in his teaching career. I found that quite surprising since I had been very close to being excluded in year 7 :skeleton:

yasin ibn Ahmad
10-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Our English teacher would always say in a sense of humour
First he would ask before we start an activity for pair-work
"Who is your partner?" He would answer himself :
"Your partner is the waterglass sitting next to you"

He is a great person and teacher.

Now I am a teacher myself.But I wont tell you what I tell my students:D:D:D
:bump1:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.