transition?
10-19-2008, 12:30 AM
I feel a lot better =)
thanks everyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
10-19-2008, 11:08 AM
salaam Aliakum

Lately there are more people who have issues with music, so you are not the only one. Try doing a lot of dhikr hopefully it will help.

SixTen
10-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Find halal ways of occupying your time.

YusufNoor
10-19-2008, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?
I've absolutely lost my sense of logic.
I feel horrible. I feel lost. I'm supressing my feelings. I just listened to music and now I feel like I'm on drugs ( not that I have ever been on that).
I know in a few hours, i'm gonna crash with all the stress.
I've never been to one of those crazy highschool parties or drank or smoked. i got good grades, i tried my best to listen to sometimes parents..
But I just can't stop myself from procrastinating to do the right thinggg
:sl:

i recommend some Mufti Menk!

actually, Allah[swt] is ar Rahman ir Raheem! He[swt] KNOWS what difficulties you face! TURNING to Allah[swt] is what is most important, after all if He[swt] just wanted creatures who ONLY obey Him[swt], He[swt] already had that with the Malaikah!

AS LONG AS you KNOW the right thing, ask Allah[swt] for assistance! letting Allah[swt] know that you can tell good from evil is a start! letting Him[swt] know that you understand His[swt] Laws/Sharia is a GREAT deed, for at least you are not denying any of His[swt] Goodness!

now, when you make dua, ask Allah[swt] for the strength and guidance to do the right thing:

Ya Allah[swt], i understand Your Laws! Ya Allah[swt] i dont' deny them! Ya Allah[swt] i am week! Ya Allah[swt] guide me! Ya Allah[swt] give me the strength to obey You! Ya Allah[swt] i am a sinner! Ya Allah[swt] forgive me! Ya Allah[swt] help me!

Allah[swt]is actually guiding you to worship Him[swt]! take advantage of it!

if you did not stumble, would you need to (re)turn to Allah[swt]???

btw, you can listen to Mufti Menk here:

http://www.muftimenk.co.za/Downloads.html

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!