/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about living in Kuwait

BNDGR
10-19-2008, 03:18 AM
Asalam alaikum everyone,
As some of you might know from some of my posts, I am divorced and have kids.
I have a friend who I have posted about before that he can't marry me due to family issues and he respects them and what they want, but he has brought to them that he will marry me as second wife in 1-2 yrs. Anyway, my question comes in that he wants us to take a trip to Kuwait where he is from next year sometime, but we aren't married, he is being there for me and kids, but this of course is not the right way to go about things.
Oh by the way we don't really see eachother, just talk alot on phone.
anyway back to Kuwait, I'm sure this would not be looked at by anyone as acceptable?? and could I get into any trouble while over there for even just being there with him?? My Mom is terrified at the thought of me going at all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.