/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who are we??

Amat Allah
10-19-2008, 05:01 AM
Asalamo Alikom wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh

who are we to reject Allah`s blessings or punishments ??

who are we??
who are we??

nothing Wa Allah nothing and are we good?? Allaho A`alam ..Allah will answer this Q for us in the day of Al Qiyamah when there is no chance to correct our bad deeds no way...:cry:

and is he injust doing this of course not we did this to our selves we injust or selves coz he showed us the right path and all what we did is covering our eyes and walk blindly in the wrong path the path of sins the path of shaitan the path of hellfire and by our willing no one forced us to do that...

Allah is giving us chances and sending us many and many messages in this life to open our eyes to remind us but did we accept all of this from him did we learn from our mistakes did we try to correct our bad deeds did we repent to him did we work hard to deserve his mercy his love his acceptance his Jannah his protection for us from hellfire did we do that???

Astagfero Allah Astagfero Allah Astagfero Allah

even the words Alhamdoo lellah are hard or thank you Allah are hard to be said by many people...:cry:

even the words astagfero Allah the invocation to be forgiven from Allah to be protected from his punishment are hard to be sayen by many people...

it is the cruelness and the hardness of the heart which leading our way to Johanum to the endless torment to Allah`s anger and punishment...

our stupidity our pride our blindness our distraction of this Dunyaa of this life which will be living for a few years may be days or seconds....or less

Ya Allah Ya Allah Ya Allah mercy us mercy us mercy us Ya Allah Ya Allah Ya Allah:cry::cry::cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
10-19-2008, 05:10 AM
:sl:

Sadly how true that is. We all fall very short of what we know we should do.

Our thoughts may start out with good intentions but how often do they turn to:

I'm a little late for prayer, but it is not often.

I will ask for forgiveness in a few minutes.

I tried at least.

etc.
I know I have done that, Astagfirallah

Amat Allah
10-19-2008, 05:48 AM
yes you are right my brother Woodrow ......

but till when ??? till when we will be lost in our inattention till when being unwary ....

when the Angel of death comes he will never say O servant of Allah invoke Allah for his mercy and his forgiveness befor I take your soul out to leave your body dead not able to prostrate to Allah your eyes closed and tongue motionless not able to read or recite Quraan to say Astagfero Allah to repent to return to Allah .....

what are we waiting for ??? to drop dead to face Munkar and Nakeer in grave to walk on the Serat to stand befor Allah...:cry:

I am a sinner and we all sinning yes we are all sinners and can we preserve our selves from sinning from slipping from doing mistakes ....??? no or maybe :-\ Allaho A`alam....

but at least repenting to Allah at least have shame to say O Allah I did a mistake O Allah forgive me O Allah mercy me ...and be honest be true with Allah...to deserve his mercy his forgiveness to deserve to be close to him to look at him to see his Al mighty face to feel his blessings and graces....:cry:

and remember no one is safe from Allah`s torment we should fear Allah and open our eyes befor its too late befor the end befor the bitter contrition ....:cry:

we should trust him love him longging to meet him he is The Most Mercifull he is Our Creator Our Lord the only One who deserve to be worshipped ever ...he is Allah he is Allah.. people ..he is Allah:cry:

Nájlá
10-19-2008, 09:23 AM
subhanallah this is true

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
10-19-2008, 01:18 PM
:wasalamex

BAARAKALLAHU FEEKI UKHTI very true. : (

:w:

ayan333
10-19-2008, 01:37 PM

JazakALLAH khair sis

sad..but true

we find so many Muslims delyaing Prayer..procastinating

im not perfect..far from it..but i hate when i ask Muslim brothers and sisters why they dnt Pray.or why they dnt fast

and i usually get the same respond..InshALLAH when ALLAH (SWA) guides me..

SubhanALLAH they take "InshALLAH" as a game or a joke..Astagfurola..i feel terrible for saying that but thas what it seams like sometimes

its like they think thats jus one day out o fthe blue,they will start Praying 5 times a day follwed by all their sunah salats..ALLAH (SWA) is the bst of planners and All-Knowing but they dnt understand that they have to help themselves first..they have to actually want to do it

i feel so bad when i see what use to be considered the "bad" now being the "norm" and what make sit worse is Parents falling for it and accepting it

SubhanALLAH,its sad when i see students at school who were they type who kept to themselves and didnt seam to be effected by peer-presure...now are holdinh girls by the waste,or holding hands,kissing,flirting..being touchy touchy...subhanALLAH 10 years ago this wouldve drove the parents crazy..

but now they go to the mall and help find there daughters (who r running for homecomming queen)homecomming dresses and waring bathing suits....and these kids fast on teh month of Ramadan..like its crazy

there parents are aware that they are dating boys...theyve come to accpet it becuase then again its now the "norm"

im jus sadly dusgusted by this...

May ALLAH (SWA) guide and forgive us all.Ameen

Güven
10-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Ameeen^

Wow SUBHANALLAH!!!!!!!!!! this is soooooo true
Astafirallah, Alhamdullilah!!!:cry:

JazakAllahu Khair sis !!!

Amat Allah
10-19-2008, 01:56 PM
people like that subhaan Allah and may Allah guide us all are not aware of Allah`s words of Allah`s messages thro Quraan and maybe the Quraan is covered by dust in their houses Ya Allah Astagfero Allah Al Atheem....

Allah says:

[87] Allâh! Lâ ilâha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Surely, He will gather you together on the Day of Resurrection about which there is no doubt. And who is truer in statement than Allâh?"

Surat An Nisaa

can`t they read this verse can`t they understand it can`t they feel the fear of being reckoning standing befor Allah listening to their mistakes and bad deeds ...

and when Allah says:

"Truly, Allâh is Ever All-Hearer, All-Seer." can`t they feel shame ???

Ya Rabb Ya Rahmaan your forgiveness please Allah forgive us ....:cry:

ayan333
10-19-2008, 02:07 PM

actaully i truly believe that they all understand and have some sort of knowledge...some more then others but th epoint is that society has changed

even the Islamic Society...the students that i see are well aware (ALLAHO A'3lam)

im watching Al-jazeera and ironically he is talking about Islam in america..tune in InshALLAH

they are talking about the advantages and disadventages of being a young Muslim in america..its great MashALLAH..

Amat Allah
10-19-2008, 02:42 PM
if someone longging for Allah and living only for him the Society will never prevent him from being honest to Allah...but the weakness of Eman and searching for people`s satisfaction forgeting to please Allah the One who created us All made many people slaves for the society...

what the society will do when we stand befor Allah what the society will do when Allah ask us why did you do that sin my servant ? why did you forget to please me ?why didn`t you worship me right???

each one of us can turn a mountain to dust just for Allah`s sake but the weakness within our hearts the weakness of our souls and Eman took our sight to leave us blind walking with no guidance and all of these things make the heart empty and hard make us blind and deaf...

why did Allah created us to please each other forgetting about him ??to be servants of people ?? to just eat sleep and get married ???

to worship him alone for Allah`s sake to seek his guidance forgiveness mercy his satisfaction his paradise ....wake up I am telling this for my self first then to you brothers and sisters wake up no excuse will save you from Allah`s punishment not the society not your parents not your friends no one but Allah him self La Ilaha illa Allah....

say Allaho Akbar and feel its meaning fill your heart with these words Allaho Akbar and nothing will stand in your way to be a servant of Allah nothing no one inshaa Allah....

don`t follow shaitan he will only drag you to hellfire to his eternity place ...Aotho bellahi min Ashaitan Ar Rajeem....be wise think alot think....

_Rida_
10-19-2008, 02:46 PM
so true amat allah!! we are very very ungrateful. its so sad!! :cry:

Amat Allah
10-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Allah says:

[22] Is he who walks prone (without seeing) on his face, more rightly guided, or he who (sees and) walks upright on a Straight Way .[23] Say it is He Who has created you, and endowed you with hearing (ears) and seeing (eyes), and hearts. Little thanks you give.[24] Say: "It is He Who has created you on the earth, and to Him shall you be gathered (in the Hereafter)."

Surat Al Mulk

Nájlá
10-19-2008, 03:30 PM
jazakiallah khair

Amat Allah
10-19-2008, 03:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI7Ka...eature=related

listen to this and here you are the meaning.....

[1] I swear by the Day of Resurrection.[2] And I swear by the self-reproaching person (a believer).[3] Does man (a disbeliever) think that We shall not assemble his bones?[4] Yes, We are Able to put together in perfect order the tips of his fingers.[5] Nay! Man (denies Resurrection and Reckoning. So) he desires to continue committing sins.[6] He asks: "When will be this Day of Resurrection?"[7] So, when the sight shall be dazed.[8] And the moon will be eclipsed.[9] And the sun and moon will be joined together (by going one into the other or folded up or deprived of their light).[10] On that Day man will say: "Where (is the refuge) to flee?"[11] No! There is no refuge![12] Unto your Lord (Alone) will be the place of rest that Day.[13] On that Day man will be informed of what he sent forward (of his evil or good deeds), and what he left behind (of his good or evil traditions).[14] Nay! Man will be a witness against himself (as his body parts (skin, hands, legs, etc.) will speak about his deeds),[15] Though he may put forth his excuses (to cover his evil deeds).[16] Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'ân, O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) to make haste therewith.[17] It is for Us to collect it and to give you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) the ability to recite it (the Qur'ân).[18] And when We have recited it to you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him) through Jibrîl (Gabriel)) then follow its (the Qur'ân's) recital.[19] Then it is for Us (Allâh) to make it clear (to you).[20] Not (as you think, that you (mankind) will not be resurrected and recompensed for your deeds), but you (men) love the present life of this world,[21] And leave (neglect) the Hereafter.[22] Some faces that Day shall be Nâdirah (shining and radiant).[23] Looking at their Lord (Allâh).[24] And some faces, that Day, will be Bâsirah (dark, gloomy, frowning, and sad),[25] Thinking that some calamity is about to fall on them.[26] Nay, when (the soul) reaches to the collar bone (i.e. up to the throat in its exit),[27] And it will be said: "Who can cure him (and save him from death)?"[28] And he (the dying person) will conclude that it was (the time) of departing (death);[29] And one leg will be joined with another leg (shrouded).[30] The drive will be, on that Day, to your Lord (Allâh)![31] So he (the disbeliever) neither believed (in this Qur'ân and in the Message of Muhammad (peace be upon him)) nor prayed![32] But on the contrary, he belied (this Qur'ân and the Message of Muhammad (peace be upon him)) and turned away![33] Then he walked in conceit (full pride) to his family admiring himself![34] Woe to you (O man (disbeliever))! And then (again) woe to you![35] Again, woe to you (O man (disbeliever))! And then (again) woe to you![36] Does man think that he will be left neglected (without being punished or rewarded for the obligatory duties enjoined by his Lord Allâh on him)?[37] Was he not a Nutfah (mixed male and female sexual discharge) of semen emitted (poured forth)?[38] Then he became an 'Alaqah (a clot); then (Allâh) shaped and fashioned (him) in due proportion.[39] And made of him two sexes, male and female.[40] Is not He (Allâh Who does that) Able to give life to the dead? (Yes! He is Able to do all things)."

Surat Al Qiyamah

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

"But warn by the Qur'ân; him who fears My Threat."

Surat Qaaf 45

Amat Allah
10-20-2008, 02:22 AM
Jazakom Allaho khairan and may Allah grant you all with Jannat Al ferdaws with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeen

al Amaanah
10-20-2008, 11:04 AM
ameeen, wa iyyaaki.

Nájlá
10-20-2008, 11:23 AM
jazakiallah khair ukhtie

what u said is verry true :cry:

Amat Allah
10-20-2008, 02:57 PM
[55] And remind (by preaching the Qur'ân, O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) for verily, the reminding profits the believers.[56] And I (Allâh) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone).[57] I seek not any provision from them (i.e. provision for themselves or for My creatures) nor do I ask that they should feed Me (i.e. feed themselves or My creatures).[58] Verily, Allâh is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong."

Ath Thariyaat

Amat Allah
10-21-2008, 03:42 AM
"O Allaah, by Your knowledge of the Unseen and Your power over Your
creation, keep me alive for as long as You know life is good for me,
and cause me to die when You know death is good for me. O Allaah, I
ask You to make me fear You in secret and in public, and I ask You to
make me speak the truth in times of contentment and of anger. I ask
You not to let me be extravagant in poverty or in prosperity. I ask
You for continuous blessings, and for contentment that does not end.
I ask You to let me accept Your decree, and for a good life after
death. I ask You for the joy of seeing Your face and for the longing
to meet You, without going through diseases and misguiding fitnah
(trials). O Allaah, adorn us with the adornment of faith and make us
among those who are guided. Praise be to Allaah, the Lord of the
Worlds."

ayan333
10-21-2008, 07:39 AM

SubhanALLAH...

JazkALLAH Khair

Amat Allah
10-22-2008, 02:11 PM
[16] And indeed We have created man, and We know what his own self whispers to him. And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein (by Our Knowledge).[17] (Remember!) that the two receivers (recording angels) receive (each human being), one sitting on the right and one on the left (to note his or her actions).[18] Not a word does he (or she) utter, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).[19] And the stupor of death will come in truth: "This is what you have been avoiding!"[20] And the Trumpet will be blown - that will be the Day whereof warning (had been given) (i.e. the Day of Resurrection).[21] And every person will come forth along with an (angel) to drive (him) and an (angel) to bear witness.[22] (It will be said to the sinners): "Indeed you were heedless of this. Now We have removed from you your covering, and sharp is your sight this Day!"[23] And his companion (angel) will say: "Here is (this Record) ready with me!"[24] (Allah will say to the angels): "Both of you throw into Hell every stubborn disbeliever (in the Oneness of Allâh, in His Messengers).[25] "Hinderer of good, transgressor, doubter,[26] "Who set up another ilâh (god) with Allâh. Then both of you cast him in the severe torment."[27] His companion (Satan - devil) will say: "Our Lord! I did not push him to transgress, (in disbelief, oppression, and evil deeds) but he was himself in error far astray."[28] Allâh will say: "Dispute not in front of Me, I had already in advance sent you the threat.[29] The Sentence that comes from Me cannot be changed, and I am not unjust (to the least) to the slaves."[30] On the Day when We will say to Hell: "Are you filled?" It will say: "Are there any more (to come)?"[31] And Paradise will be brought near to the Muttaqûn (the pious. See V.2:2) not far off.[32] (It will be said): "This is what you were promised - (it is) for those oft-returning (to Allâh) in sincere repentance, and those who preserve their covenant with Allâh (by obeying Him in all what He has ordered, and worshipping none but Allâh Alone, i.e. follow Allâh's religion - Islâmic Monotheism).[33] "Who feared the Most Beneficent (Allâh) in the Ghaib (Unseen) and brought a heart turned in repentance (to Him and absolutely free from each and every kind of polytheism).[34] "Enter you therein in peace and security - this is a Day of eternal life!"[35] There they will have all that they desire - and We have more (for them, i.e. a glance at the All-Mighty, All-Majestic (glorified and exalted be He))"

Surat Qaaf

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!