/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Americans blaming Jews, Israel & the Jewish banks for economic mess

islamirama
10-19-2008, 05:47 AM
Jewish lobby and Israel blamed for economic crisis

ADL of B'nai B'rith censors YouTube video

by Ernesto Cienfuegos, La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta Califronia - October 7, 2008 - (ACN) The New York Times published a statement by the director of the ADL of B'nai B'rith, Abraham Foxman, reporting that many Americans are blaming the Jewish lobby and Israel for the current catastrophic financial crisis affecting the USA and the world.

Abraham Foxman's report mentions the now bankrupt Jewish firm Lehman Brothers. CEO Richard Fuld, who is a Jew, was recently punched in the face by an angry American who lost all of his retirement savings when Fuld declared the firm bankrupt. Richard Fuld, however, took home an estimated $450 million dollars in compensation.

Foxman also mentions two other Jews that have been criticized by Americans for having had a major part in the crisis. They are the present and former Chairmen of the Federal Reserve Board Ben Bernanke and Allan Greenspan.

The Federal Reserve is a private cartel of banks controlled by international Jewish families say the Americans who are blaming the Jewish lobby and Israel for the financial crisis. The Federal Reserve was given the exclusive right to create and print money by the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. These Americans say that the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was the creation of New York "banksters" and approved by crooked congressmen in the pockets of the Jews.

Abraham Foxman quotes one American as saying "While pumping hundreds of billions of dollars into a rescue package, US President George W. Bush has remained silent about the Jewish lobby that put the US banking and financial sector into place. The Jewish lobby controls the US elections and defines the foreign policy of any new administration in a manner that allows it to retain control of the American government and economy."

Many Americans also criticize the Jewish lobby, whose principal tool is the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), for each year ordering the US Congress to approve multi-billion dollar aid packages for Israel. Much of this aid is in the form of military weapons but some is to fund the Orthodox school system, including yeshivas and kollels. Kollels are yeshivas for married rabbis who do not work. American taxpayer monies are used as welfare benefits for these rabbis and their families. Many of these rabbis can be seen every day weaving their heads back and forth in front of the Western Wall in Jerusalem.

One prominent American who is very critical of the Jewish run Federal Reserve Board is Congressman Ron Paul of Texas. He says the Federal Reserve Board is a big scam and should be abolished. He is continously making efforts to educate the American public on the US monetary system -- who controls it and how. He oftens talks about how the Federal Reserve Board creates money out of thin air, on the concept of charging interest on money loaned and on the effects of inflation on savings. Of these, inflation is the most sinister. The $700 billion dollar bailout of Wall Street and banks is going to have a devastating effect on all savings deposits. The Federal Reserve is going to print $700 billion dollars and add that amount to the total money supply in circulation. This means that if you have $10,000 dollars in a savings account today, in a few months it may only be worth $7,000 in terms of the goods you can buy. The $3,000 that disappeared is the essence of the scam.

Abraham Foxman of the ADL of B'nai B'rith was also instrumental in having YouTube and other Internet services remove a certain video critical of the Jewish lobby from their servers. This attests to the power and influence this organization has in the USA and throughout the world. This is pure censorship of information and ideas. If video recorders were available in the time of Jesus Christ and someone recorded Jesus kicking out the "money lenders" from the Temple, would the ADL censor the video if it was being shown on YouTube?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wth1257
10-19-2008, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Jewish lobby and Israel blamed for economic crisis

ADL of B'nai B'rith censors YouTube video

by Ernesto Cienfuegos, La Voz de Aztlan

Los Angeles, Alta Califronia - October 7, 2008 - (ACN) The New York Times published a statement by the director of the ADL of B'nai B'rith, Abraham Foxman, reporting that many Americans are blaming the Jewish lobby and Israel for the current catastrophic financial crisis affecting the USA and the world.

Abraham Foxman's report mentions the now bankrupt Jewish firm Lehman Brothers. CEO Richard Fuld, who is a Jew, was recently punched in the face by an angry American who lost all of his retirement savings when Fuld declared the firm bankrupt. Richard Fuld, however, took home an estimated $450 million dollars in compensation.

Foxman also mentions two other Jews that have been criticized by Americans for having had a major part in the crisis. They are the present and former Chairmen of the Federal Reserve Board Ben Bernanke and Allan Greenspan.

The Federal Reserve is a private cartel of banks controlled by international Jewish families say the Americans who are blaming the Jewish lobby and Israel for the financial crisis. The Federal Reserve was given the exclusive right to create and print money by the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. These Americans say that the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was the creation of New York "banksters" and approved by crooked congressmen in the pockets of the Jews.

Abraham Foxman quotes one American as saying "While pumping hundreds of billions of dollars into a rescue package, US President George W. Bush has remained silent about the Jewish lobby that put the US banking and financial sector into place. The Jewish lobby controls the US elections and defines the foreign policy of any new administration in a manner that allows it to retain control of the American government and economy."

Many Americans also criticize the Jewish lobby, whose principal tool is the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), for each year ordering the US Congress to approve multi-billion dollar aid packages for Israel. Much of this aid is in the form of military weapons but some is to fund the Orthodox school system, including yeshivas and kollels. Kollels are yeshivas for married rabbis who do not work. American taxpayer monies are used as welfare benefits for these rabbis and their families. Many of these rabbis can be seen every day weaving their heads back and forth in front of the Western Wall in Jerusalem.

One prominent American who is very critical of the Jewish run Federal Reserve Board is Congressman Ron Paul of Texas. He says the Federal Reserve Board is a big scam and should be abolished. He is continously making efforts to educate the American public on the US monetary system -- who controls it and how. He oftens talks about how the Federal Reserve Board creates money out of thin air, on the concept of charging interest on money loaned and on the effects of inflation on savings. Of these, inflation is the most sinister. The $700 billion dollar bailout of Wall Street and banks is going to have a devastating effect on all savings deposits. The Federal Reserve is going to print $700 billion dollars and add that amount to the total money supply in circulation. This means that if you have $10,000 dollars in a savings account today, in a few months it may only be worth $7,000 in terms of the goods you can buy. The $3,000 that disappeared is the essence of the scam.

Abraham Foxman of the ADL of B'nai B'rith was also instrumental in having YouTube and other Internet services remove a certain video critical of the Jewish lobby from their servers. This attests to the power and influence this organization has in the USA and throughout the world. This is pure censorship of information and ideas. If video recorders were available in the time of Jesus Christ and someone recorded Jesus kicking out the "money lenders" from the Temple, would the ADL censor the video if it was being shown on YouTube?

:mad:

horrid article

The Khan
10-19-2008, 03:24 PM
Finally, Americans are waking up and realising what a horrible institution the federal reserve bank is, although i completely disagree with the antisemitism. It's true, however, that many Jewish families do play a central role in controlling the Fed.

Keltoi
10-19-2008, 04:03 PM
I've not heard one American mention Jews as the ones responsible for the financial crisis. This article is indeed horrid.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SixTen
10-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Who is Ernesto Cienfuegos :S?

islamirama
10-19-2008, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I've not heard one American mention Jews as the ones responsible for the financial crisis. This article is indeed horrid.
You should get out of the bible belt and visit other states then....

doorster
10-19-2008, 05:51 PM
the author is (for lack of better word) a Nazi

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=La+Voz+de+Aztlan

all the rest of greedy pack is now excused, Bush has not wasted gazillions on misadventures abroad or lining pockets of friends and family it was all Israel:rollseyes

I've worked in UK for a few years now. all the places I've worked at, I saw no loyalty to employers, workers just went there to pass time and get wages and steal anything that was not welded to the floor. its not their fault it was Israelis that done it:rollseyes

Chuck
10-19-2008, 05:52 PM
donno the background of the author but here is the source http://www.aztlan.net/

Chuck
10-19-2008, 05:56 PM
wiki sometimes is nice place, here is the background
La Voz de Aztlan ("The Voice of Aztlán") is "an internet news service for Mexican and Mexican-Americans in the U.S. Southwest and in Mexico."[1]

The website's publisher is Hector Carreon, a "graduate in Civil Engineering from California State University at Long Beach where he was a founding member of the Society of Mexican-American Engineers and Scientists (MAES)." According to the website, Carreon is a veteran of the Vietnam War, having served in the U.S Army's 2nd Armored Division, and is also "a graduate of the Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Fund's Advanced Leadership Program"[2]

Ernesto Cienfuegos is the editor in chief, Miroslava Flores is a staff writer, and Sergio Hernandez is the political cartoonist.[3] The webmaster is Roberto Cruz.

The website publishes news articles, commentary, and opinion pieces on immigration, the U.S.-Mexico border, the anti-illegal immigration movement, the Israel-Palestine conflict, and the supposed domination of world media and politics by "Zionists" and Jews.

Controversy
According to the Anti-defamation League, La Voz de Aztlán is published by the Nation of Aztlán, a group it labels as antisemitic.[4] However, the publisher of La Voz de Aztlán has denied having "any leadership position within the Nation of Aztlan."[5]

The SPLC and the Anti-Defamation League label Voz de Aztlán as antisemitic. Voz de Aztlán editorials contain statements in which the forementioned organizations have interpreted as anti-semitic, such as "The World Bank and the International Monetary Fund are offshoots of the Rothschild Jewish Banking Dynasty. International Jews also control most of the World Media which they utilize to brainwash the masses" [6]. When a La Voz de Aztlán editorial criticizes a Jewish person, their religion is often emphasized. [7] Voz de Aztlán also presents a translation of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion which is introduced in Spanish as evidence of a Jewish plan for world domination. [8] In a statement made on the death of Ilan Ramon in the space shuttle Columbia disaster, Carréon wrote, "God has cursed the Jews since time immemorial and they have been the curse of mankind since the beginning of written history. They are an extremely problematic group of people that have been dispersed throughout the globe never finding any genuine welcome in the nations they have settled in. Nation after nation have expelled them in almost every period of recorded history. Today, Israel is threatening the annihilation of our modern global civilization! Is the final War of Armageddon an inevitable event? Must we allow Zionist Israel to push the world towards this final end?" [9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voz_de_Aztlan

islamirama
10-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Regardless of the author's background, i personally know many americans who blame the jews and israel for this. It's easy for some living outside of usa to just blabber on as if they know what they are talking about :rollseyes

Chuck
10-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Regardless of the author's background, i personally know many americans who blame the jews and israel for this. It's easy for some living outside of usa to just blabber on as if they know what they are talking about :rollseyes
Well author is right, here is jpost on the issue http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

doorster
10-19-2008, 06:17 PM
people who copy paste any old rubbish -- without checking credentials of source -- are super great, even though they shoot themselves in the foot and get us, the Muslims, shot in the head.

but if anyone tries to expose the ill-informed, they are ignorant blabber mouths and un-brotherly thus hell-bound, nice logic.

thank you for your kind words

I, too, personally knew (before this crash) many an Englishman who blames the Jew (and the Muslim) for all the ills of his country, Jew is also responsible for the killing of his god and Muslim is charged with rejecting that same god

islamirama
10-19-2008, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
Well author is right, here is jpost on the issue http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull
Jazakallahu khair for sharing, apparently it's not just some "nazi author's" point of view but real anti-jew sentiments are present in the american public.

Keltoi
10-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Aryan websites and anti-Jewish people in general will always voice anti-semetic beliefs. The financial crisis is just an opening to do what they do anyway.

Chuck
10-19-2008, 06:46 PM
Aryan websites and anti-Jewish people in general will always voice anti-semetic beliefs. The financial crisis is just an opening to do what they do anyway.
I'm not worried about them, because there are rules and regulations against anti-semitism and Jewish lobbies are strong.

What really bothers me though is that Richard Fuld, CEO of Lehman Brothers, walked away with US$ 450 million in compensations but the guy who lost all of his retirement saving won't even get US$ 10,000.

Keltoi
10-19-2008, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
I'm not worried about them, because there are rules and regulations against anti-semitism and Jewish lobbies are strong.

What really bothers me though is that Richard Fuld, CEO of Lehman Brothers, walked away with US$ 450 million in compensations but the guy who lost all of his retirement saving won't even get US$ 10,000.
And that is an indictment on his ethnicity?

Chuck
10-19-2008, 06:52 PM
And that is an indictment on his ethnicity?
What ethnicity has to do with it?

chacha_jalebi
10-19-2008, 06:56 PM
this is ridiculous, what about the millions spent on the wars?

we can all point fingers, but america has itself to blame for the crisis, i wouldnt be surprised if the current financial situation was another american conspiracy!!

Karl
10-19-2008, 08:24 PM
Good article ...it's a shame the Evil Jews are ruining it for the good ones.

islamirama
10-20-2008, 04:03 AM
Disgraced AIG head, Richard Fuld, punched by employee!

Video (takes a few seconds to upload - please be patient): http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=e4kUZuQuqG

Is there anger out there? You betcha.

Think about how many people would have traded their left ... whatever to be the guy who punched out the head of Lehman Bros, Richard Fuld ...

Mr. Fuld, who has been testifying on the financial crisis before the US House Oversight Committee, was attacked on a Sunday shortly after it was announced that the banking giant was bankrupt.

Following rumors that the incident had occurred, Vicki Ward, a US journalist, said "two very senior sources - one incredibly senior source" had confirmed it to her. "He went to the gym after ... Lehman
was announced as going under," she told CNBC. "He was on a treadmill with a heart monitor on. Someone was in the corner, pumping iron and he walked over and he knocked him out cold.

"And frankly after having watched [Mr Fuld's testimony to the committee], I'd have done the same too."

"I thought he was shameless .. I thought it was appalling. He blamed everyone ... He blamed everybody but himself."

--------------

Knock Out: CNBC Confirms Lehman CEO Punched at Gym
Network verifies reports Richard Fuld was attacked for financial institution's bankruptcy.

By Jeff Poor
Business & Media Institute

http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20081006150152.aspx

It seems anxiety from the financial crisis is reaching new highs, but the tipping point for one individual came at the Lehman Brothers gym in the midst of the company’s collapse.

While former Lehman CEO Richard Fuld was testifying before the House Oversight Committee Oct. 6, CNBC reported he had been punched in the face at the Lehman Brothers gym after it was announced the firm was going bankrupt. CNBC and Vanity Fair contributor Vicki Ward said Fuld was attacked at the gym on a Sunday following the bankruptcy.

“Frankly, I sat there and listened and I’m with the guy who apparently, the day before Barclays announced they were coming in and Lehman had already filed for bankruptcy, went over to him in the gym and punched him because that’s how I feel when I, you know, when I watched that,” Ward said on the Oct. 6 “Power Lunch.” “I didn’t think he was contrite at all, I thought he was arrogant.”

Ward confirmed previous reports about the incident that reportedly occurred Sept. 21 and said the information came from “two very senior sources.”

“From two very senior sources – one incredibly senior source – that he went to the gym after … Lehman was announced as going under. He was on a treadmill with a heart monitor on. Someone was in the corner, pumping iron and he walked over and he knocked him out cold. And frankly after having watched this, I’d have done the same too.”

Ward determined Fuld deserved the beating based on his testimony before the committee.

“I thought he was shameless,” Ward said. “I thought it was appalling. He blamed everyone. He blamed, as you say, ‘naked short sellers’ over and over in case we didn’t get the point, when in fact hedge funds like Harbinger had money locked up in Lehman and was shorting it to try and make the most of the money that they already had. He blamed everybody but himself.”

Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy in September 2008 and its assets were later snatched up by the British bank Barclays for $1.35 billion, which included Lehman’s Midtown Manhattan office tower with a $960 million price tag.

-----------------------------------------

Dow Dips Below 8,000; Anxiety, Anger at all Time Highs

The long-held dominant economic paradigm is under fire.
http://www.alternet.org/blogs/workplace/102495/dow_dips_below_8%2C000%3B_anxiety%2C_anger_at_all_ time_highs

Is there anger out there? You betcha.

Think about how many people would have traded their left ... whatever to be the guy who punched out the head of Lehman Bros, Richard Fuld ...

Mr. Fuld, who has been testifying on the financial crisis before the US House Oversight Committee, was attacked on a Sunday shortly after it was announced that the banking giant was bankrupt.

Following rumors that the incident had occurred, Vicki Ward, a US journalist, said "two very senior sources - one incredibly senior source" had confirmed it to her. "He went to the gym after ... Lehman was announced as going under," she told CNBC. "He was on a treadmill with a heart monitor on. Someone was in the corner, pumping iron and he walked over and he knocked him out cold.
"And frankly after having watched [Mr Fuld's testimony to the committee], I'd have done the same too."

"I thought he was shameless ... I thought it was appalling. He blamed everyone ... He blamed everybody but himself."
There's a sea-change occurring in our political-economy.

What has basically been a decades-long slump for most working people -- with wages stagnating and the costs of education, health care and everything else rising -- has spread to those at the top, to the movers and shakers of the "new economy," and now we're all suddenly in the same boat.

It shouldn't come as a surprise, really. You can't continue to feed a consumer culture like ours with a declining middle class. But all that pain working America's experienced was obscured by the use of averages -- average incomes that included the immense share taken in by those at the top (In 1972, the top 1 percent of Americans took in 8.7 percent of all earned income, but that figure skyrocketed to more than 20% in 2006, while wages stagnated for nine out of ten U.S. tax-payers. Recently, The Wall Street Journal reported that "the richest 1 percent of Americans in 2006 garnered the highest share of the nation's adjusted gross income for two decades, and possibly the highest since 1929").

What's noteworthy is that the decline in economic security was a distant issue probed mostly by lefty bomb-throwers like me for years, and now questions about our economic paradigm are front and center.

Consider this mind-jangling fact: today, the Washington Post -- long a mouthpiece for the neoliberal economic establishment -- is running a prominently-placed story titled, "The End of American Capitalism?"
This is surely a sign of the apocalypse -- some highlights ...

The worst financial crisis since the Great Depression is claiming another casualty: American-style capitalism....

The Bush administration is considering a partial nationalization of some banks, buying up a portion of their shares to shore them up and restore confidence as part of the $700 billion government bailout. The notion of government ownership in the financial sector, even as a minority stakeholder, goes against what market purists say they see as the foundation of the American system...

"People around the world once admired us for our economy, and we told them if you wanted to be like us, here's what you have to do -- hand over power to the market," said Joseph Stiglitz, the Nobel Prize-winning economist at Columbia University. "The point now is that no one has respect for that kind of model anymore given this crisis. And of course it raises questions about our credibility. Everyone feels they are suffering now because of us."

This new found skepticism is a result of the crisis hitting the kinds of metrics that economic reporters most frequently cite hard -- the stock indexes, GDP and unemployment.

Numbers like the Dow:

U.S. stocks continued a relentless sell off today, taking wild swings before falling back into the red, as fears of global recession continue to overtake government efforts to address the financial crisis.

After falling nearly 700 points within the first 30 minutes of trading, the Dow Jones industrial average regained some ground, but continued to bounce between positive and negative territory. It is down about 5.8 percent, or 498 points around the noon hour. It fell below 8,000 briefly today for the first time since March 2003 after falling below 9,000 for the first time since June 2003 yesterday.

I've taken an oath to stop writing about "Wall Street" and "Main Street" -- it's become so clichéd. So let me say that these kinds of numbers -- which have a far more distant impact on most people than, say, median income (the income in the middle of the distribution) -- are causing an unprecedented level of anxiety on Maple Street, especially given that the government's massive bailout package hasn't done much to calm the markets.

Gallup:
Despite passage of the Treasury bailout and a global reduction in interest rates, consumer pessimism hit a new record high early this week, with the percentage of Americans rating the economy as "poor" increasing by 21 percentage points from a month ago and the percentage saying the economy is "getting worse" increasing by 12 points.

A month ago, around the time of the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac bailout, 38% of consumers rated current economic conditions "poor." By the time of the Treasury's bailout proposal in mid-September, the percentage rating the economy poor had increased 15 points to 53%. Even with the congressional passage and president's signing of the Treasury proposal, consumer pessimism has continued to increase. Early this week, the percentage of Americans rating the economy "poor" hit a record new high of 59% -- up 21 points from the same time a month ago.
Here's consumer confidence:

Those are the views of Americans, but this is a global crisis, and it's causing a worldwide re-evaluation of the status quo. From that same Washington Post article ...

At the same time, anger is mounting over the global spillover effect of the U.S. crisis. The Korean currency, the won, has fallen sharply in recent days as corporations there struggle to find dollars in the heat of a global credit crunch.

"Derivatives and hedge funds are like casino gambling," said South Korean Finance Minister Kang Man-soo. "A lot of Koreans are asking, how can the United States be so weak?"

In South Korea, rising criticism that the government is sticking too close to the U.S. model has roused opposition to privatizing the massive, state-owned Korea Development Bank.

Izyan
10-20-2008, 09:45 PM
I live in the US and I travel for work 66% of the year. Not once have I heard someone blame the Jews. The recurring them is it's the Republicans fault.

Abdul Fattah
10-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Selam aleykum
In an odd way I have to agree. Jews aren't directly responsible for the crisis. But in an indirect way, I think they are. See in my opinion, this whole crisis is simply a side effect of interest. If you'd build a capitalistic economy, where the government controls the banks and forbids any form of interest. It would have never come to this and the economy would be a lot more stable. So since interest was introduced mainly by Jews (it was forbidden by for Catholics to!) you could say in a way that they are indirectly responsible for it.

Izyan
10-20-2008, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Fattah
Selam aleykum
In an odd way I have to agree. Jews aren't directly responsible for the crisis. But in an indirect way, I think they are. See in my opinion, this whole crisis is simply a side effect of interest. If you'd build a capitalistic economy, where the government controls the banks and forbids any form of interest. It would have never come to this and the economy would be a lot more stable. So since interest was introduced mainly by Jews (it was forbidden by for Catholics to!) you could say in a way that they are indirectly responsible for it.
You have no knowledge of history. Interest and modern banking were started ny the Knights of Templar who were a christian sect. So no jews are not directly or indirectly invloved

aamirsaab
10-22-2008, 10:06 AM
:sl:
Thread locked. Please try to be more civilised next time. Oh and just because it says jews and israel in the title doesn't mean you can jew-bash in the thread.

If you'd like some more insight to the credit crunch, please ask me. I'm studying it at uni and have way more knowledge on the matter than a couple of american journalists. You may ask me any question on the matter in this thread:
click me

Muezzin
11-13-2008, 12:52 AM
If there is a scapegoat for the credit crunch, it is sub-prime lenders, not 'Jewish people'. People who sincerely believe it's the latter need to get a clue.

doorster
11-13-2008, 01:11 AM

Fishman
11-13-2008, 08:58 AM
:sl:
This is the same junk that Hitler said about Jews during the Great Depression. I can't believe people are falling for it again.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.