PDA

View Full Version : hi



FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 05:49 PM
hey,my name is tahiyah.I am 8 years old
I know baa samakah and shiney and lots of people :awesome:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Hallloo :D

Salaam huunni!

You finally made it :p

Give Tj a squishy huggy :p
Reply

Nájlá
10-19-2008, 05:50 PM
wow 8 years old???????????????

ur like the yougest here now

sorry islamic bro aint the yougest anymore :p


er welcome lil sis i hope u enjoy it here huni
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 05:51 PM
I still have that song you sang for me btw :-[ :D

Are you going to enter the contest?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
Hallloo :D

Salaam huunni!

You finally made it :p

Give Tj a squishy huggy :p
Thanks samaka.I was really waiting for a reply and it only took 2seconds:alright:

ok i will
Reply

FatimaAsSideqah
10-19-2008, 05:54 PM
As salaam alaykum lil sis.

Masha'Allah! Welcome to LI Forum, lil sister. Insha'Allah, you will have an enjoying in here.

:D
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Teaj
Thanks samaka.I was really waiting for a reply and it only took 2seconds:alright:

ok i will
Lol I type fast thats why.

Plus I was waiting for you to join :p
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by najla93
wow 8 years old???????????????

ur like the yougest here now

sorry islamic bro aint the yougest anymore :p


er welcome lil sis i hope u enjoy it here huni
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy I broke the record already!:rock:
Reply

Nájlá
10-19-2008, 05:56 PM
lol ur sooo sweet
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
I still have that song you sang for me btw :-[ :D

Are you going to enter the contest?
thanks for keeping it your not like anybody who throw it away.maybe i might.i like books jj calls me matilda and tj calls me a bookworm:clever:
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
Lol I type fast thats why.

Plus I was waiting for you to join :p
THanks I waited too!!!!!!!!!
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Teaj
thanks for keeping it your not like anybody who throw it away.maybe i might.i like books jj calls me matilda and tj calls me a bookworm:clever:
Lol it was a cute song. U want a cookie? *passes Teaj a cookie* :p
Reply

Güven
10-19-2008, 05:57 PM
you sister of TJ and 8 years old ?? LOL!!! ;D

Welcome to the forum!! :D
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by najla93
lol ur sooo sweet
thanks hehe:)
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Is TJ typing for you? :p
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
you sister of TJ and 8 years old ?? LOL!!! ;D

Welcome to the forum!! :D
how dyou know:?.thanks
Reply

Güven
10-19-2008, 06:00 PM
I know everything :Evil: LOL

:w:
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
Is TJ typing for you? :p
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I know how to type!!!!!!!!!!!! Im better than her just dont tell her that:giggling:
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
I know everything :Evil: LOL

:w:
no you ddontttttttttt:playing:
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 06:12 PM
this is the sadest day of my life why is nobody replying to me :( :unhappy:
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Teaj
this is the sadest day of my life why is nobody replying to me :( :unhappy:
Aww why you need anybody else when you got fishy :( :p

Lol its coz ur soo tinyyy and nobody can see you ;D :-[
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
Aww why you need anybody else when you got fishy :( :p

Lol its coz ur soo tinyyy and nobody can see you ;D :-[
hows sabiha?wheres baa/oh i almost forgot i got another reply yay
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Originally Posted by Teaj
hows sabiha?wheres baa/oh i almost forgot i got another reply yay
They're all ok alhamdulillah :)

Wanna come on MSN instead, I might get shot with the infraction gun for spamming :cry: :p
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
They're all ok alhamdulillah :)

Wanna come on MSN instead, I might get shot with the infraction gun for spamming :cry: :p
im not allowed msn untill year 6:sorry:
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Teaj
im not allowed msn untill year 6:sorry:
;D ;D lol!


Aww what a cutie :p ok then, I'll call you sometime Insha'Allah (When my mins come :exhausted)

Take care xx
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 06:27 PM
can i have a picture please??
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by Teaj
can i have a picture please??
Of what?

You mean an avatar?

You need 50 posts for that huni
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
;D ;D lol!


Aww what a cutie :p ok then, I'll call you sometime Insha'Allah (When my mins come :exhausted)

Take care xx
you too xoxoxoxoxo
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
Of what?

You mean an avatar?

You need 50 posts for that huni
50 posts arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!:anger :
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 06:31 PM
lol 35 to go. Ask TJ where to post. She's good at spamming ;D
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
lol 35 to go. Ask TJ where to post. She's good at spamming ;D
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.34 now!!:lol:
Reply

kwolney01
10-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the forum sister!!

It's great to see young Muslims wanting to learn more about the Deen. I hope you find this forum to be helpful!!

I wish you the best sister!!

Jazak Allah Khair
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2008, 09:51 PM
assalamu alaikum

welcome to the forum tahia :uuh:
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 09:57 PM
lol ^^ ur not allowed to say her real name ;D

She joined for the contest btw
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2008, 10:00 PM
^ im gna vote for her for sure then :D



shouldnt be too hard to find the 8 yr olds story :p
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Mz
^ im gna vote for her for sure then :D



shouldnt be too hard to find the 8 yr olds story :p
U aint a judgee....;D :coolious:

lol well all ze best teaj...cant w8 to read your entry...if its anything like your song then u'll be sure to win ;D
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2008, 10:03 PM
^ oh yeh hmm was thinkin it'll b like poetry contest


well im sure the judges will vote for it after my sweet sweet bribes ;D
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 10:07 PM
[S]No bribes :p[/S]

Teaj will win no matter what....for being the youngest participant :coolious:

Yikes she needs reps :D
Reply

FatimaAsSideqah
10-19-2008, 10:09 PM
She will be! :D

Give her loads of reps!
Reply

Güven
10-19-2008, 10:10 PM
[MAD]thats cheating , give others the chance too[/MAD]
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
10-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
[MAD]thats cheating , give others the chance too[/MAD]
after reading that i couldnt help but give her loads of reps ;D


sry bro im too rebelious :-[
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
[mad]thats cheating , give others the chance too[/mad]
Only kiddin :-[
Reply

FatimaAsSideqah
10-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
[MAD]thats cheating , give others the chance too[/MAD]
Its just only kidding.

She is lil baby sis in here forum. :D
Reply

Güven
10-19-2008, 10:47 PM
[MAD]I know that , im just kiddin too :D[/MAD]

:w:
Reply

Na7lah
10-19-2008, 10:52 PM
8 years old?! :ooh: wow mashallah

umm welcome to the forum
i'd like to see what kind of story she'll write lol
Reply

Ar-RaYYan
10-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Welcome to LI lil sister :D
congrats for breaking the record -(the youngest member of LI) hey maybe i should let my little brother join the forum aswell (who is by the way younger than you :D)
can't wait to read your story huni :)
Reply

Zahida
10-19-2008, 11:40 PM
:salamext:MahsAllah..........Welcome!Am proud of you little one........ You are an inpiration............ Now whose arm you going to twist to start a childrens corner on this forum eh??????????? Lol.

Maybe it could be like a project for you over half term. Tell us what kinds of things interest you and your friends........... tc.xxxxxxxx:w:
Reply

roohani.doctor
10-19-2008, 11:52 PM
8? awwwwwww *hugs* welcome little one! u r an inspiration to us all...

have fun!!

:)
Reply

ayan333
10-20-2008, 01:29 AM
:sl:
awww sis

i have to say your very popular on here..i bet more plp know you then me lol

enjoy your stay and let us know if "fishy" is bulling you..jus kidding


:w:
Reply

rose17
10-20-2008, 01:43 AM
welcome to the forum sister
Reply

Pk_#2
10-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Welcome to the forum smelly! I mean cutie,

You guys type too fast for her, slow down yeah =P especially you Samakah, you really amazed her with your 2 second reply!

Let her spam a little @ Mods, she wants a picture (avatar) Lol! :D
Reply

Re.TiReD
10-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Welcome to the forum smelly! I mean cutie,

You guys type too fast for her, slow down yeah =P especially you Samakah, you really amazed her with your 2 second reply!

Let her spam a little @ Mods, she wants a picture (avatar) Lol! :D
Haha how cute :p bad idea though to be addicted to LI at such a tender age eh? :D if she wants an avvy bribe one of the admins....Woops, cant believe I actually said that :ooh: sorry I take it back, get her to post instead :-[
Reply

Pk_#2
10-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by JolieFleur
Haha how cute :p bad idea though to be addicted to LI at such a tender age eh? :D if she wants an avvy bribe one of the admins....Woops, cant believe I actually said that :ooh: sorry I take it back, get her to post instead :-[
Lol I duno what you were saying to er but she was giggling alot, Lol, but she was upset cause she couldn't reply in time HAHA and she couldn't find bAA! How coote? =P
Reply

'Abd al-Baari
10-20-2008, 02:43 PM
:sl:

Hey, welcome to the forums.

Hope you have a great time here, and learn loaaads!

If you have any questions please do not ask Tj. :exhausted

:w:
Reply

Pk_#2
10-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by Abdul Baari
:sl:

Hey, welcome to the forums.

Hope you have a great time here, and learn loaaads! :coolious:

If you have any questions please do not ask Tj. :exhausted

:w:
*Poke* :mmokay:

Arggggggggh late for uni! Ciao!
Reply

MO783
10-20-2008, 04:48 PM
Salam,

Welcome and hope you like it here

Alla the best

:)
Reply

Lamees
10-20-2008, 08:01 PM
:ooh::ooh::ooh:

O honey..8 yrs only..!!!
ur toooooo young..but so popular MashAllah:D

Welcome:)
Reply

Na7lah
10-20-2008, 08:05 PM
ur special not many people get 4 pages of welcome ;D
Reply

Güven
10-20-2008, 08:08 PM
I only had 3 welcomes imsad


WELCOME PK #3 :D

:w:
Reply

Pk_#2
10-23-2008, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by Güven
I only had 3 welcomes imsad


WELCOME PK #3 :D

:w:
*wonders why PK #1 isn't on the forum yet, maybe I should get him on!?* Lol

I had no welcomes =(
Reply

Hamayun
10-23-2008, 09:37 AM
Masha'Allah! 8 years old?

Welcome to LI little sis :)
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-26-2008, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Mz
after reading that i couldnt help but give her loads of reps ;D


sry bro im too rebelious :-[
thanks for the reps
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
10-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by Zahida
:salamext:MahsAllah..........Welcome!Am proud of you little one........ You are an inpiration............ Now whose arm you going to twist to start a childrens corner on this forum eh??????????? Lol.

Maybe it could be like a project for you over half term. Tell us what kinds of things interest you and your friends........... tc.xxxxxxxx:w:
thanks xoxoxo

Originally Posted by londonfog
8? awwwwwww *hugs* welcome little one! u r an inspiration to us all...

have fun!!

:)
why are you a frog?

Originally Posted by ayan333
:sl:
awww sis

i have to say your very popular on here..i bet more plp know you then me lol

enjoy your stay and let us know if "fishy" is bulling you..jus kidding


:w:
which fishy the one in my tank or the one in li.ayesha or samaka:?

Originally Posted by rose17
welcome to the forum sister
thanks xoxoxo

Originally Posted by Abdul Baari
:sl:

Hey, welcome to the forums.

Hope you have a great time here, and learn loaaads!

If you have any questions please do not ask Tj. :exhausted

:w:
ok Ill remenber that.i think:?

Originally Posted by MO783
Salam,

Welcome and hope you like it here

Alla the best

:)
I will like it

Originally Posted by Lamees
:ooh::ooh::ooh:

O honey..8 yrs only..!!!
ur toooooo young..but so popular MashAllah:D

Welcome:)

thanks i like it when people call me popular:giggling:

Originally Posted by Muslimah421
ur special not many people get 4 pages of welcome ;D
thanks xoxoxo

Originally Posted by Güven
I only had 3 welcomes imsad


WELCOME PK #3 :D

:w:
awww too bad.why dont you leave and come back next year i will give you more.:giggling:

Originally Posted by Hamayun
Masha'Allah! 8 years old?

Welcome to LI little sis :)
yep thanks.:)
Reply

Najm
11-15-2008, 04:38 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Aww!!! Your only 8!!!! Amazing!!! Tahi keep up with your reading and have fun!!!! And listen to api :rollseyes

FiSabilillah
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by Najm
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Aww!!! Your only 8!!!! Amazing!!! Tahi keep up with your reading and have fun!!!! And listen to api :rollseyes

FiSabilillah
walaikum As salam shiny why does it say your a boy:? :giggling::giggling: api doesnt listen shes always on phone:rock:
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Najm
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Aww!!! Your only 8!!!! Amazing!!! Tahi keep up with your reading and have fun!!!! And listen to api :rollseyes

FiSabilillah
why didnt you talk today your so shy:cresentbl
Reply

Periwinkle18
11-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Assalam o alikum

welcome to the forum lil sis so ur younger than strawberry wow. whos Tj?
Reply

Ali.
11-15-2008, 04:49 PM
:welcome: to the forums!

By the way, the forums aren't a chat room lol, your posts suggest that you think they are? Oh well, I guess you get excused for your age.. or maybe not.

I dread to think how many times you've been poked by somebody.
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
Assalam o alikum

welcome to the forum lil sis so ur younger than strawberry wow. whos Tj?
my big sister:giggling::giggling::giggling:
Reply

Periwinkle18
11-15-2008, 04:50 PM
is she on the forum?
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally Posted by Ali.
:welcome: to the forums!

By the way, the forums aren't a chat room lol, your posts suggest that you think they are? Oh well, I guess you get excused for your age.. or maybe not.

I dread to think how many times you've been poked by somebody.
thanks.what do you mean i need 50 posts.ukhti tj just poked me with a pencil on my cheeks ouch:ermm::><:
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
is she on the forum?
yeah shes pk:rollseyes
Reply

Periwinkle18
11-15-2008, 04:55 PM
cool pk #2 rite?
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
cool pk #2 rite?
yeah yeah yeah thats the one:smile:
Reply

Periwinkle18
11-15-2008, 04:59 PM
i guess bro ali is rite tht the forum is not a chat room sorry for the free postin just wanted to increase ur post so u can pm ur story
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
i guess bro ali is rite tht the forum is not a chat room sorry for the free postin just wanted to increase ur post so u can pm ur story
thank you:sunny:
Reply

Riyadh-ul-Jannah
11-15-2008, 05:04 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI, you know, I wanted to join when I was your age, but my bro, Abdul Baari(Abdullah) said I was too young, not fair is that, that is not fair at all!

:w:
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Riyadh-ul-Jannah
:sl:

Welcome to LI, you know, I wanted to join when I was your age, but my bro, Abdul Baari(Abdullah) said I was too young, not fair is that, that is not fair at all!

:w:
thank you.my sister pk said say hi to abdul barry and poke him lots for being horribel to you poke poke poke poke hehe:happy::giggling:
Reply

Periwinkle18
11-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Teaj
thank you:sunny:
np sis
Reply

aadil77
11-15-2008, 05:22 PM
what? 8 years old? I can't imagine an 8 year old with enough intelligence to interact on a forum
:)
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-15-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by aadil77
what? 8 years old? I can't imagine an 8 year old with enough intelligence to interact on a forum
:)
i can read lots of books aswell:cresentbl 200 a day hehe:)
Reply

unknown_JJ
11-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by Teaj
i can read lots of books aswell:cresentbl 200 a day hehe:)
yeh she is like matilda.. well tahi , m sorry for takin so long to welcome u on to the forum... please dont addicted to dis forum like tazz... mainly becoz i need the pc to do my assignment...

by the way from now on , u will replace your pocket money wid reps hehe!

i dont remmber getting as much replys for intro thread like u.... hmm y r my sisters more popular than me! :( lool oh wel i fink i need a name change...........

l8rz x
Reply

Pk_#2
11-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
yeh she is like matilda.. well tahi , m sorry for takin so long to welcome u on to the forum... please dont addicted to dis forum like tazz... mainly becoz i need the pc to do my assignment...

by the way from now on , u will replace your pocket money wid reps hehe!

i dont remmber getting as much replys for intro thread like u.... hmm y r my sisters more popular than me! :( lool oh wel i fink i need a name change...........

l8rz x
Me and Teaj think you are popular Api!
Reply

unknown_JJ
11-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Me and Teaj think you are popular Api!
great at least i have two fans :D
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
11-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
yeh she is like matilda.. well tahi , m sorry for takin so long to welcome u on to the forum... please dont addicted to dis forum like tazz... mainly becoz i need the pc to do my assignment...

by the way from now on , u will replace your pocket money wid reps hehe!

i dont remmber getting as much replys for intro thread like u.... hmm y r my sisters more popular than me! :( lool oh wel i fink i need a name change...........

l8rz x
thanks.hey!i want allowance.yeyyyy im more popular than you hehehe

Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Me and Teaj think you are popular Api!
yeah api.still i think im a tinsy bit more popular then you:giggling:
Reply

Riyadh-ul-Jannah
11-16-2008, 10:50 AM
:sl:

thank you.my sister pk said say hi to abdul barry and poke him lots for being horribel to you poke poke poke poke hehe
Haha! I will, definitely.:D

:w:
Reply

Pk_#2
11-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by Riyadh-ul-Jannah
:sl:


Haha! I will, definitely.:D

:w:
Don't hurt him though, just pretend poKe. imsad
Reply

Pk_#2
11-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally Posted by Riyadh-ul-Jannah
:sl:


Haha! I will, definitely.:D

:w:
You hurt himimsad, be good or, else..
Reply

maisha
01-08-2010, 02:56 PM
elow tahiyah.x
i its bin a long time since i talked to u :)
jst wanted 2 say hii:)
so...
hi! :)
:d
Reply

FREAK-A-ZOID
01-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by maisha
elow tahiyah.x
i its bin a long time since i talked to u :)
jst wanted 2 say hii:)
so...
hi! :)
:d
Mish mash your alive!!!
Your such a mash patato head,you sent me too many emails and i cant reply to any of them
I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
Reply

maisha
01-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Teaj
Mish mash your alive!!!
Your such a mash patato head,you sent me too many emails and i cant reply to any of them
I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
if i am a potato hed den u r a
ummm...
carrot hed:)
lol:) :D
Reply

Tilmeez
01-09-2010, 05:15 AM
**Ahmm**

MisUse PM system my children :)
Reply

Beardo
01-09-2010, 05:20 AM
This Sister sure got a warm welcome. 91 posts. That's probably a record Masha'Allah. :X
Reply

unknown_JJ
01-15-2010, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Rashad
This Sister sure got a warm welcome. 91 posts. That's probably a record Masha'Allah. :X
wow I have some famous sisters and husband
Reply

Life_Is_Short
01-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Aww 8 years old. Masha'Allah. Welcome. :)
Reply

mish mash
01-23-2010, 02:37 PM
is TJ ur plder sister tahiyah!!
Reply

unknown_JJ
01-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by mish mash
is TJ ur plder sister tahiyah!!
ywesh but she has an even older 1 ...:statisfie
Reply

The Ruler
01-24-2010, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Rashad
This Sister sure got a warm welcome. 91 posts. That's probably a record Masha'Allah. :X
Did you miss Rebel's introductory thread? Post count in that thread hit the hundreds in a day. More or less.

Shouldn't this thread be going through the lockdown process now that it's a little too old?
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!