/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Friend in need

Lonely Gal
10-20-2008, 12:24 PM
My friend in now facing divorce, after her husband decided he no longer wants to be with her..He never bothered with her from day 1, even though he chose to marry her and asked for the rishta..
My mate is soo lost, please advise how can i help her, what duas can she read

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haron♥Islam
10-20-2008, 01:27 PM
:( is her husband muslim or non-muslim?

Lonely Gal
10-20-2008, 03:19 PM
both born muslims

Zahida
10-20-2008, 06:21 PM
:sl: Lonelygal.......It's me..... Tell your friend to pray namaaz and read anything that she can......... In dua tell her to ask Allah (swt) to guide her and to give her ...strength,,, and tell her to be happy with whatever comes from the situation..........Allah takes away from us only that which is bad for us.............. :w:
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
both born muslims

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lonely Gal
10-21-2008, 07:49 AM
hey sis, hows u? thanks.. its such a difficult time, cant believe how he has behaved

Ushae
10-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Tell her this..

Anything Allah takes from her will given back ten fold if she is ajust and pious person.

My uncle once had over £4000 stolen from him when he was launching his business. 1 year later he is turning over well over 100K ... he is a just and very honest person who didn't deserve to be the victim of theft. Bad things do happen to good people, but there is no reward or punishement that esacpes good and bad people.

Inshallah your friend will come out more strong and better for it, whatever happens with her circumstances.

Usman

Zahida
10-21-2008, 05:17 PM
:sl: Lonelygal......... How are you??????????? Seems that your friend is in a sticky dilemma truth is that there is nothing we can do. If it was in our hands do you think that we would be in the situations we are in now?

Best thing is to keep patience and make dua and leave her destiny/fate in Allahs' hands...........
Hows your situation now what have you decided, have thought about you.
Tc and well done for being there for your friend when she needs you........:w::)

Lonely Gal
10-22-2008, 08:09 AM
thanks guys. ive told her to pray and ask for guidance,but she aint much into prayer, hes playin with her, one min wants to give things a go and the next says i dont wana stay with u. I feel for her .. i really do..
inshAllah things will get better for her.
As for my situation sis, im still stickin wit it and seein how it goes.. altho at times i pray i get out this marriage - is that really bad? I know i should ask for what evers best for me, but at times wen i just get wound up, i pray i get out of the marriage..how bad is this?

Zahida
10-22-2008, 04:58 PM
:sl: Lonely gal............. Hmmmmmmmmm "sabur" that is what my elders have taught me and that is what i have done. The rest is all in Allahs' Hands.

"............and my affair I leave it to Allah. Verily Allah is the All-Seer of (His) Slaves........" Sura Al Mumin. Read this and make dua to Allah. InshAllah he will guide you............ I read this and it gives me strength, because no matter what i know Allah is there and watching.............. TC:w::bump1:

Adiva
10-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Salaam to all..What your friend is going through sounds like something my friend went through..she suffured in silence for 7 years..didnt even tell me..she had 2 children and was only 26. Her mum had cancer so she pretty much had the world on her shoulders..iv never met a strongerr person..always there for me but never tellin me her problems. 2 years ago amidst an argument her husband gave her talak..he regretted it..and tried everything to take back his worlds..but she saw it as a blessing..she left with an 8 week year old baby to her mums..after 3 months her mum died..she must have only been 43...to cut a long story short soon after she met the man of her dreams...did nikah and now is due to have her 4th child and..i have never seen her happier in my life and we have been friends since we were 6...Allah works in mysterious ways..there is a reason behind everything...we may not see it yet but in time...praying helps so much

reading durood sharifs has always helped me. Allah rewards those who do and its something you can do standing in a que at tescos...has ban allahu wa ni mal waqil..read at the time of difficulty..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.