/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Death of a God?

barney
10-20-2008, 05:59 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...r=HOME_4429531

Heard on Radio 4 this morning.
The Deity of North Korea might have accended to his Father Kim Ill Sung.
If so they better film the swallows accending him to heaven this time. The TV crew arrived 20 minuites late when Ill Sung died.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamayun
10-20-2008, 07:06 PM
Har Har! Very funny? ^o)

barney
10-20-2008, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun
Har Har! Very funny? ^o)
Umm, well I'm not too sorry that he's gone, if indeed he has. But I was serious about the swallows. Apparently ten thousand of them carried his father up to heaven, but had to bring him back because of the deep greif of the free people of north korea, who loved their great leader so much. The great leader carries on to this day as head of the state 15 years after he died, and now the dear leader is apparently joining him. I think they apologised for being a bit late with the camera crews last time their god died, missing the accession into heaven.
This time , i'm hoping everything goes smoothly. Lets hope they dont leave the lens cap on or something silly.
:-\

Amadeus85
10-20-2008, 10:20 PM
It would be wonderful if the situation in North Korea change in near future, but we cant be sure that even the death of communistic dictator can bring changes.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Khan
10-21-2008, 11:04 AM
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

And this is coming from a former Jusche communist.

AvarAllahNoor
10-21-2008, 11:32 AM
A wonderful 'God' he was too.

:(

barney
10-21-2008, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

And this is coming from a former Jusche communist.
You were Juche? Wow!

Just out of interest, how did you reconcile the propoganda with the reality?
I mean , back in the days when you were Juche, how did you square the system as being the most perfect social system devised by the most brilliant brain ever, with the staggering poverty, crippeling limits on freedom and technological ineptness?

_Rida_
10-21-2008, 12:46 PM
im confused who was this god??

nocturnal
10-21-2008, 01:56 PM
At least he had the audacity to challenge American hegemony and imperialistic intentions, a trait not many world leaders have today.

_Rida_
10-21-2008, 03:24 PM
huh?????

The Khan
10-22-2008, 12:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by barney
You were Juche? Wow!

Just out of interest, how did you reconcile the propoganda with the reality?
I mean , back in the days when you were Juche, how did you square the system as being the most perfect social system devised by the most brilliant brain ever, with the staggering poverty, crippeling limits on freedom and technological ineptness?
In theory, the system seemed great. I guess you could say I was brainwashed by the propaganda of the Korean Friendship Association.

barney
10-22-2008, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Khan
In theory, the system seemed great. I guess you could say I was brainwashed by the propaganda of the Korean Friendship Association.
Ahh!!!! Those Guys, yah, I read their site. It had me splitting my sides.
Gotta love the posters of GI's spitting korean babies on bayonets.

KAding
10-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Why not go on a little vacation to the DPRK?

http://www.koryotours.com

Then you'll learn everything about Juche! I can definitely recommend it!

NobleMuslimUK
10-25-2008, 12:28 AM
When any human claims divinity they only bring misery and ignorance to their followers.

north_malaysian
10-25-2008, 03:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Why not go on a little vacation to the DPRK?

http://www.koryotours.com

Then you'll learn everything about Juche! I can definitely recommend it!

I wonder if there are any Muslims in North Korea? If I'm not mistaken we have an embassy in Pyongyang.

seeker-of-light
10-25-2008, 03:20 PM
seriously? lol i wonder if the north koreans really believe that he was a god actually. humans should never claim to be an equal with allah. they were created, they have not created a thing as allah has created us all.
humans that do claim divinity seem a little arrogant to me, dont you think?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.